Hey Sup Forums, where can i find "fucked up" things?

Hey Sup Forums, where can i find "fucked up" things?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/watch-soviet-scientists-bring-a-dogs-decapitated-head-back-to-life
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/03/the-story-behind-the-russian-robot-collie-patent-sketches/71988/
hotshkin.livejournal.com/117151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hear reddit is filled with some sick fucks. you should check there

Have you tried looking in "fucked up" places?

Is this a fact? If yes, I will join in.

Is this what you seek?

What the hell is that thing ? Some kind of parasite ?

i went to high school with this POS. he was raised by white people, in the nice neighborhood, was a complete cunt and hung out with all the white folks.

turlock is legit one of the least racist places in the world, yet he claims he was oppressed.

Its fucked up.

Was that not the request?

It's fake, you goofball.

Hold up.. have it already started?

Not surprising that he's down with the cause.

You can take the nigger out of the tribe, but you can't take the tribe out of the nigger.

We need to stop helping them, they never really appreciate it, and just turn on you anyway.

where can I find more of this

kek

That rat at the end crying really hitted me..

Nice dubs, but why do you care about a mouse? is it because it's small and helpless or something?

Is this stuff real if so can i get the story ans more plz

Its because its an animal watching his kids die
I preffered if their was a nigger in that place

Please, i need more info about this project

I agree on the nigger part, but i really don't think the mouse care, the mouse can eat their own kids and not give a single tear, you're thinking more of a real human woman and see their kids getting burned, i can't really think clear.

I really don't want to say much, but it's real, belive it or not, it sure looks like sci fi shit, i think i have killed my whole life right now.

Is there a video where the cunt torturing the rat gets each of his teeth and toenails slowly pulled out with pliers? If not, I'd like to volunteer to create it.

Tell us i need to know

are you a part of the retards that humanize animals?, i'm all against animal abuse but for real man, you need to go back to school

Also story on this

I think there is, he got caught and sent to a mental asylum or something.

The project was to sever the head of the dog and keep it alive. I think this was in the 1940's

This was successful for the most part.

Recently I came across this pic showing that the real intention was to have the dogs head mounted in this robotic suit. Presumably to be solders.

reverse searched it on google, apparently its 2 engineers fixing a disneyland animatronic

Nah it's the same user who posted the another sci fi shit, he is crazy tho, not even these proxys and VPNs can protect him.
you're crazy, enjoy getting caught, fuck man.. some things we should not see and understand, i know shoulds like every movie plot ever shit.
I hope they belive this, it would be best if they do, i should shut up, but damn, i should have abonded thread a long time ago, i just destroyed my whole family, not my only life.

Haha it would know how to sit at least

are you carzy?

>i just destroyed my whole family, not my only life.
what did you do user?

I can't explain,No i won't, i will just destoy someones life, they will go on a fucking killing spree, crazy government bullshit, It's for the best, i don't even the ''dark web'' have the truth anymore, but you should belive some other shit, live a fucking lie, it's sometime for the best.

Is this the truth?

yeah he is

And the truth is ''crazy'' indeed, maybe i should just go back, i need to do my english better, i really can't think.

I really like this, but no, it's not, but the one who made this got a nice imagination, or maybe he just have seen it and just want to ''joke away'' the truth, i really can't remember, i don't know, i really can't think, i need to see it again, but i will never do it again, i can't remember it, but i have seen it, i have seen it.

Not a movie asshole.
atlasobscura.com/articles/watch-soviet-scientists-bring-a-dogs-decapitated-head-back-to-life

No not possible, it should have not been in the surface, it can't even be in the darkest net, it's impossible, have they explained it to you? you trying to trick us? well that's good, i have gotten their attention then, it should be good, they spit lies because they know it's growing and starting to float.

1940, Soviet scientists reanimated a dead dog.

I heard about it in the 1970's

Couldn't find anything about this online unfortunately.

1940 1970 no no, it's too young, but the picture, it should be possible, but it's not, have they faked everything? I don't remember, but, i can't, i have already started, I'm already dead, my family, they have done outhing wrong and i have already killed them all by talking about this.

Here is the link

you would be suprised how much they would destroy to hide the truth.

Link here

you are starting to annoy me, but i will forget this and everthing.

Look I just answered a post asking for "fucked up shit"

I didn't sign up to convince you knuckle heads of anything.

Boy, you anons are naive.
The 'book' images, though well-produced, are very obviously fake; apart from anything, they're designed to tap into what we IMAGINE a real steampunk robo-dog might have looked like in the 1960s.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/03/the-story-behind-the-russian-robot-collie-patent-sketches/71988/

hotshkin.livejournal.com/117151.html

Oh yes, i understand,but i do have autism indeed, but i'm sorry for this, i could not see mow much i would spit, but it have already started, but it's good that you do not belive me, yes this is Sup Forums you have no reason to belive me anyway, it's good, you are safe, i think.

Nono, it's too easy, they would have said that, but they did not, did they not trust me? yes they did good.

Or am i talking about something similar? no not possible, i should find the creator of this, i should be asking him, not some strangers, no, i can't remember have i did wrong, but they did good, lies with lies and even more lies, it should be safe, have i already lost?

Oh no, i did not stop, i'm sorry i told i would stop, but i did not stop, why did i do that? should i have? i can't i should but i can't.

>> I do have autism indeed, but i'm sorry for this.
No oppology needed. Not meant to disparage you.

>> but it's good that you do not belive me.

I posted a pic. What part of that was my mistake?
This tread is not about believing you.

Oh yes, you're right, my bad. i got a lil riled up, i have forgotten some things. but it's good, I'm starting to belive it's my autism.

this is just fucked up.

It's not the suffering or death of the animals that bother me. They always die. It's the mentality of the person that's disturbing. That someone would want to do that. In such a way, and record. They they seem to get off on it. That's what's frightening.

>mentality
Yes, that does makes a lil sense, but a weird way to think for me, very good.

No worries m8

Heyy! you like her too?

i dont think i understood the gravity of that situation till seeing this

But you liked her too soon amright?

Yes, yes, group suicide, very boring, but did go happy indeed.

Yes, yes, they drank something, i can't remember.

Fake and Gay

Eating it raw? i don't think that's so good, i think my mother said something about that.

fuq

what i mean is that you always hear that it was a mass suicide but you cant really imagine 900 bodies hence the picture

>you big dummy

Muh....moar?

YES YES! it much be more to it, just like everything else, YES!! they have already won over me! I am so weak, they have already tricked me, it much be more they lie about, how could i be so blind, but if i know too much, if i see too much i must stop, is it already too late?

Who is this?

is this supposed to be lady gaga?