I found out that my best friend's oldest sister is camwhoring on a cam site

I found out that my best friend's oldest sister is camwhoring on a cam site.

I saw her at their parents house Friday and when the two of us were alone together, I told her that I saw her show. She freaked out. She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into her bedroom and demanded that I not tell anyone or she would kick my ass. She seemed petrified of her family finding out. I promised her I would keep my mouth shut and she thanked me.

And then she kissed me. On the lips. After she kissed me, she left me standing in the middle of her bedroom with a raging hard on.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about that kiss. I haven't told anyone. I'm going over there tonight and I know for a fact that she's going to be there. I've had a crush on this girl for like 5 years.
I've been wondering if it might be possible to get more than a kiss from her. Is there some way I can exploit this information to compel her to give me sexual favors?

How would you go about doing this if you were me?

Well I mean, not being a fagg-. Shit, sorry, OP. I know that solution isn't possible for you.

Tell her you enjoyed the kiss, wondering if you could take her out for a date. If she declines, push the edge and pull the card. At that point it should be used to get sexual favors since she declined your legitimate attempt.

Have you told your friend?

do you even blackmail, op?

Personally OP, I'd drink bleach, but you should probably fuck her or something.

Ask her if she would teach you how to be good at sex.

Tell her that you're tired of being a virgin and that you need a sex coach. Promise her that you haven't told anyone her secret and then suggest that since she is a professional, you figured she would know better than anyone how to please a woman.

Don't directly threaten her. Imply the threat. Escalate very slowly.

Ask her if she's willing to do in person sex work and pay her for it if she is.

Just tell her you want in on the cam whoring, fuck her on the cam post link.

I know the concept, but that could backfire. She could just tell her family and then after telling her family, out me for trying to blackmail her for sex.

Tell her flat out how you feel. If you're decent lookin, not a beta, and have a income she probably wont refuse. Just dont be a pussy.

Ask her out.

what they said lol

>just don’t be a pussy
/thread

She would never go out with me. I'm 18 and she's 23. She's attracted to older guys.

that's why you don't do your blackmailing in any probable form. She outs herself and claims you blackmailed her. Where's the proof? She's just trying to shift attention off of her cam whoring ways and using you as a scapegoat.

This could actually work.

Instead of blackmailing here, use the fact that you're keeping your mouth shut as a means of becoming a trusted confidant.

Ask her to be your sex coach and teach you how to seduce women and be good in bed. Get her phone number and kik and start talking to her on the daily.

that was supposed to say provable. no written blackmail, no texting, no email. go to her house and whip your dick out and give her a choice. It has to be an immediate threat of exposure or she'll just reveal it herself

Just tell her you might keep it a secret.
She is a female, so she will freak out over the word might, now thinking there is a chance you might tell. How much of a chance? She doesn’t know.

The ball is now in her court, she has already made a move before and is now anxious, she will likely make a move, or, possibly freak or run or threaten you idk.. but it’s suttle and won’t make you look like a douche. So you won’t ruin you’re chance with her if it doesn’t work. It will just build more tension

After about a week of talking to her about it, ask her if she'll let you practice eating pussy on her and teach you how to do it well.

If you're gonna go this route I wouldn't do the whole "good at sex" bullshit but implied threats are better than twisting someone's arm.

If you can convince her that it's her idea to trade sex for keeping the secret that's the best thing to do

you're the biggest faggot in the history of faggotry.
If you lived in ancient greece they'd exile you for being overly gay.
i've seen gay blowjobs manlier than you

The Implication

top kek

>Greeks would exile anyone for being gay
>every Spartan had a boy he fucked
>the first Olympics were fully nude and women weren't allowed.

> not catching the joke

she;s making buckets of cash from the losers online, why should have to scrape the bottom of the barrel with OP in return for SFA?

This. As she teaches you to eat pussy, you're inevitably going to get good at it. She's going to get really horny and then the thought of taking your viriginity and being your first sexual experience will appeal to her.

If you have a crush on her then manipulating or blackmailing her means you're fucked up. Be straight up and ask to pay for sex, no being sneaky.

Don't be a beta, like all these other faggots telling you to blackmail.

Just tell her if she wants to use you as a prop for any of her shows you're down. If she says yes right away, Bang her and be done with it. if she laughs but declines it becomes fun.
If she keeps doing shows she'll start thinking about you while doing them. You're now the face of a customer.

It will create some sort of attraction to you since she's going to start associating you with getting off. Soon it will become hot and she'll think she's putting on a show just for you. After a couple shows, ask her if she does private shows. Pay her like you're a customer. this will show her you respect her and you're 'more mature than she thought'

If you can get her to do one in person rather than 'messing with all that site bullshit' she will fuck your brains out, and provided you don't completely screw up banging her, she will then fuck you like a monster any time you want it.

So... link?

Also, ask if you can mod in her room. That'll build some trust between you.

say "you know couples make more money on those cam sites, we can split it 25/75 to you since its your show"

More importantly show us her nudes

>I've been wondering if it might be possible to get more than a kiss from her. Is there some way I can exploit this information to compel her to give me sexual favors?
Don't be a faggot. Just ask her if she wants to hook up with you.

>Just ask her if she wants to hook up with you.
Spoken like a true beta.

Op, never ask. That's submissive behavior. To be dominant, you declare.

Say, "I want to hook up with you. I think your hot."