He's dead

he's dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVEIYnTLeu8
youtu.be/o2oZWpqtNi4
youtube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y
nelson-haha.api-meal.eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Much sad. He had a promising career as a rapper. Tragic to see them go so young.

Indeed
He was lit
Very good dancer too

R.I.P. Lil peep

he dindu nuffin

(he never killed anyone personally)

Neither did barack obama but he's still a nigger.

and niggers need to hang

A good man,
like Hitler

RIP Charlie sheen

Good night sweet prince

need is a strong word but I agree it would be better in many cases

RIP Charles Chaplin

That's Charles de Gaulle

Literally no ass. Who she think she is?

A good ginger

goodnight sweet prince

Yet another victim of the American justice system that took his freedom and tortured him for nearly 50 years instead of helping him over his psychosis.

too true

kitty-lutesinger

more member

Nothing wrong with torturing your enemies even if they did nothing wrong. This is what Hitler got wrong: he was obsessed with removing Jewish influence from Europe and so missed many opportunities to be more cruel. He saw cruelty as a means to an end, instead of the goal. Pragmatism is a nice idea in theory, but don't let you eye off the ball.

those two are reunited at last

What a waste. Someone should have killed his crazy ass 40 years ago.

The only thing he did wrong was not killing Roman Polanski at the same time.

Who the fuck is this nigga??

Why does everybody give a shit about him? LOL I dont give a damn about hes dead or not. Waste of my thoughts

RIP Charlie Chaplin

because this site is mostly for edgy retarded teenagers that glorify idiots ie trump, serial killers and pedophiles.

He was great in 2.5 men, but he aged faster after getting hiv+

Charles Lindbergh

Charlie brown, had a white beagle.

where were u when charl mason dies?

i was at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

"charl is kill"

"no"

>the, I'm edgy starter pack, post

Good. Burn in Hell

That guy never murdered anyone with his own hands, i am not saying it was unfair for him to be in jail for life... after all he was crazy, but still i cant believe our society is so primitive it cant even help a person that just waned to be free and make people free:

Seriouslly? 2017 and we still put in jail all pur crazy people? disgusting.

Literally....
I dont think you know what that means.

are you one of those pedophilia haters?, i hate your kind, pedophilia is a sickness not a crime.

Go against pederast, those people that actually rape little girls.

Do you even know how sexuality works in your brain?, girl that are 8 years can give you an erection, that is HOW YOUR BRAIN IS BUILD, no man is different, experiments have been conducted, some people are able to resist, but i can show you a group of 10 girls from wich half are under 18 and the other half are over 18, your dick wont tell a difference.

So don't hate pedophiles, hate pederast and people that rape little girls.

Imagine you start arresting everyone that says "i want to murder everyone" and has murder videos on its computer... he is not a murderer, the same with psychopath, ITS A FREAKING SICKNESS. We all have some of those connections in our brain.

Also remember that pedophilia is really hard for a person, i suffer from a small dose of it, but there are people that actually suffer by being on their own bodies. Imagine living in a body which sexual drive you CANT by any mean satisfy, i like normal girls fro my age (30), but imagine being a genuine pedophile, someone that just CANT fell sexual desire from someone over 18... can you imagine that.

So stop putting pedophiles in the same bag as trump an serial killers WTF??? are you fucking insane?:

also learn the difference between pedophilia and Hebephilia, this last one being almot 90% of young adults.

You are exactly the kind of hater that is trying to segregate people because they are gays, jsut because you been brained washed by your little country American town, where you can drink beer and listen to god speech every weekend...FUCK YOUR KIND i hope all of you die in diarrhea.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It is good to see someone like you
I thought i was the only one thinking that

youtube.com/watch?v=NVEIYnTLeu8

He's laughing in Heaven now. Goodnight, sweet prince.

>pedophile rant

Sorry what? lol stupid pedo.

>i hope all of you die in diarrhea

kekd

Lol this guy wants to fuck children.

I bet he was Jesus reincarnated and we stuck him in a fucking police cell is whole life, we're fucked. Link related, humility and wisdom displayed.

youtu.be/o2oZWpqtNi4

please tell me that's copy pasta and he didn't actually get triggered that easily

its been about 4-5 years i barely visit this shit site and never posted again but this post is way too good
from charlie sheen to hitler to mad pedo
fuck i missed severe chan autism

> calling THIS thread "severe chan autism"

Fuck off, normfag. Nobody wants you here.

except your braindead autistic mom, she did want me last night

The fuck you're talking about ? He's Charlie Chaplin

so handsome

Considering your post, this is probably the first time you've ever been on here. Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

You seem to be confused. It's Charles Grodin

either failtrollan or actually retarded
why would i make such an embarrassing fact up you idiot no one is proud of oldfaggotry and neither am i

also last time i was around it was all flurry fags ponies asl old as fuck gifs and dumb low iq shit close to reddit
so ye suck my dick fagget

yall remember this last night?

then he said moar wolfjob

Kys you mexican

ma-kyu-wb-bah

Sooooo edgy

RIP In Peace Marilyn Manson

Goodnight sweet princc.

You're literally a faggot.

is Sheng really canon in the end ?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MODS... wait, nvm

Good ridance, dude

lel I've seen this pasta a hundred times but this is this first time I actually read past the first sentence.

numbers ARE:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y

i agree with user, people sick against pedophiles like is some kind of crime getting exited by young girls.

BUGS CAN TOO GET HIGH

#leavepedophilesALONE

Preach it brotha.

TFW I was thinking the same thing at the same time.

At least he's free now. RIP Mr. Manson.

Good, fucking piece of shit. Too bad he wasn't convicted in a death-penalty state.

nelson-haha.api-meal.eu/