Hey Sup Forums, just got kicked out of university

Hey Sup Forums, just got kicked out of university.

AMA and feel free to cheer me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8
youtube.com/watch?v=gzoEK545j64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatcha get kicked out for?

dont worry user, you can always kill yourself

Then go to another, don't lose time, time's money. Why do you depend on nice or mean words of some anons. Move your ass lazy fuck.

Attendance, haven't been to a single lecture since a week or two after the start of the semester.

Pretty sure it's due to my social anxiety, call it retarded since it is, but I've been too afraid to go to any of the lectures. Ever since I missed the second day it has just been building up and getting worse. When it came around to attendance checks, I was culled from the university.

It's tempting, real tempting.

Not sure what else I expected, but solid advice.

I too have been cut from NY Giants because of my low attendance.

Just get job at the college as a janitor and then wait for someone to leave an unsolvable math problem on a board somewhere. And talk about apples and shit like that.

You probably should have gone to lectures since that what university is for. Do that next time.

With the countless ways to make money on the internet these days I shudder when I think about people wasting time and money at university

what major

I got kicked out in June user
the first month after is the worst part, then it just sort of settles in, i definitely should've tried harder tho cause now i have 2 shit jobs and live at home
did you tell your parents yet?

Accounting

ive got a close friend in accounting

Time for an hero user

they check attendance at university now?
when did university become high school?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

This sounds like it could work.

I think you may be onto something here...

You're right, maybe I should bite the bullet and click an ad.

Computer Science

Called them today to let them know, they seemed incredibly disappointed with their useless son.

Maybe not this time, but should I fuck up again later down the line it's certainly going to be an option. What's worse, causing emotional trauma to family or being a drain on their resources? I'd reckon the latter.

Honestly it kinda surprised me that they removed me without me even contacting them not attending. I actually expected them to not do anything and see if they could continue taking student loans to get a bit extra cash.

Yeah that's what I am saying. OP got kicked out for masturbating in class and failing all his classes.

you're in computer science? i'm willing to wait for you to share how far you got because i could tell you how far you need to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8

you are a fucking loser. but no, a loser is somebody who at leat tried it but failed. onely 1% of humanity has the chanse to even visit a university and you blew it. and on top of it, the first thing, after the rock bottom of your first world live, what comes to your mind is to come to Sup Forums/b and ask for a cheer up? my god, please kill yourself. i mean it. you are mentaly a nigger from uganda, trash of this planet

>Pretty sure it's due to my social anxiety, call it retarded since it is, but I've been too afraid to go to any of the lectures.
Clearly you're a dud. Recycle yourself as dog food.

that's not right yet.

i want to know if this asshole has ever even taken discrete math or learned assembly and if they've tried C.

see, very, very few people get in to the computer science major. it might not be med school but it's NOT easy and there's a lot of pain to make it to even really be able to say you're a computer science major.

if all they can say is that they were INTENDING to get a computer science degree and haven't taken one of the widowmaker courses yet, then yes, they're subsaharan intelligence.

i'll keep myself occupied with 90s grooves while i wait. i'm afraid, however, they were full of shit and had lame ulterior motives for this shit whiny thread. get with the details, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzoEK545j64

This. The faggot gets every chance in life, then invents a fake illness so he doesn't have to try. Pathetic.

Probably a good thing, universities are worthless these days unless you want a degree in antifa faggot studies.

Don't worry user. American universities are ridiculous anyway. The level of education is just so low... Just become a laborer, saves you a lot of debt. It's not like you're missing anything to brag about anyway.

lets start a buisness together

Time to learn a trade, faggot. I recommend welding.

I have a friend that did the same thing. Couldn't cope with University, or college, so he went to a tech school, got a degree and certificate, and makes like $70k starting out... With his own office. He would lock up in social situations, throw up, everything. No way in hell could be ever make it through University... But I'd say he's doing well now.

His class sizes are so small in tech school that he got to make friends and get comfortable with it. Think he still took meds to cope though. Try Xanax if you can get a prescription.

This

Went for CS but got a degree in IT. Ended up having enough credits to graduate on time from University in IT, so I took it. Would have had to stay for another semester or 2 to get a CS degree. I'm still within the time where my credits count, so I might go back... Who knows. I don't really need to.

But yeah, assembly and shit was pretty hard. We had to write complete programs in it. I was the only one that ever got all of them done, so the professor let me help the others. Discrete was rather easy though, besides a few parts. I don't mind proofs and whatnot... I do math for fun and even developed a few of my own unique equations concerning partition theory.

OP is going to have to REALLY buckle down to succeed in CS (or college in general), but don't discourage him! I think I'm a jackass and can be an idiot somewhat often, so if I can make it, OP can.