I think I was raped last night...

I think I was raped last night. I've known this girl for awhile and i know she is in love with me but shes not my type she has a nice body but her face is a 4/10. Last night we were at a party and she kinda got me in the bathroom and made me let her blow me. I told her no but she forced me. Now i don't know what to do. please help

kill her then yourself

Stop being a faggot and take it at least you got a blow job unlike some of us

Why don’t you go cry about it

Post pics. And let’s talj about buddy

Go to police I guess. They probs won't take you serious tho.

im not attracted to her and i told her no

Come forth to the police and the media user. You could be the prophet that destroys this gender war. Be the one to challenge the past efforts and let them know we won't be raped anymore unless were into rapeplay.

Yeah I mean if it definitely wasn't consensual I would press charges for the very least sexual assault
but yeah report it as soon as possible, the longer you wait the less likely anything will happen

that's fucked up dude, you need to get revenge and turn her into your personal slam pig

How does someone forcefully blow you? that sounds extremely difficult

The amount of men I know that this has happened to is ludicrous. Sometimes it's full blown sex. Men can never do anything about it.

are you retarded dude just take it if she bring it up tell her you did not want that and not to let it happen again no need to be a little bitch

Man, i realy wish i had your problems

If getting a blowjob from an ugly chick was some sort of tragedy my life would be the holocaust. Move on kid, life has way bigger problems in store for you.

she followed me into the bathroom and kept telling me to take my cock out. i told her no but she unzipped my pantsgot down and started sucking while wrapping her arms around me
so i couldnt get away

you should definitely tell police

Sorry op. You were raped. Sadly, this thread' s response outs indicative of how most people will respond - male rape is often overlooked because "lol how could a man not want sex."
It's fucked up. I have no idea where to begin to even tackle that. I'm so sorry you had to go through it, though, and I'm sorry so many people will tell you it didn't happen.

>guy
>rape

lol thinks rape exists for men

ALWAYS the girls fault...you probably prance around showing off your body with hardly anything on at all....YOU were asking for it.

If you got forcefuly blown by a girl it was a man.

Same thing happened to me years ago with my friend's gurlfriend. She was jewish and I kept saying all sorts of holocaust shit but she just kept going. Licked my nipples afterward too. We eventually moved in together (me and my friend) and she broke up with him and he was devastated. So I gave him my playstation 2.

Also if you got hard that makes you a faggot.

sigh being this beta
pussy is pussy hit the slampig and quit being a faggot

Response to thiw will be: "lul you didn't want sex, kys faggot"
If you ain't trolling, you should press charges or at the very least tell the bitch that what she did is not okay.

This thread is obvious satire user.

dude if some small crack whore can overpower you then you have a lot more issues than being raped

Men's rights activists are almost as retarded as feminists.

If you get over powered by a woman the last thing you deserve is a blowjob, so stop complaining

at least you got to cum. I'd be lucky to get sucked off even by a 4/10

Best of luck with whatever you're gonna do about this OP. I don't want anything sexual, so I'm in a perpetual fear of getting stuck in that sort of situation.

There’s lots of folks who’ve been sexually assaulted and say they froze up and no idea wtf to do. It’s fight or flight response.

That’s external stimuli, besides, it’s only gay if it’s consensual.

That's disgusting, dude.. if you aren't afraid of people making fun of you, go to police. Do have anyone that has seen you go in with the girl? Do you have anyone you can tell this to?

But the holocaust never happened remember?

MALES CANNOT EXPERIENCE RAPE
YOURE JUST GAY

fair point.

Call the police

Sadly, even laws don't protect OP and others in this case. Most of them stated a man cannot be raped, from a legal point of view. Only "molested"

Apparently, the Feminist lobby did a great job downgrading how a female can, in simple words, dindu nothing

op, from experience i will give you some advice. Those types of women are usually pretty fun to date. She's the type, if you push her against the will you will probably be fucking her. Also, good chance she does anal.

Going out with 8-10/10 girls sucks. Most are completely fucking mental, retarded, or a strong combination of both. The ones that aren't so high up on the scale are usually not mental, enjoy fucking and don't need to be taken care of like a puppy.

If the 4/10 will blow you, hell, i'd say she is a keeper. Lot of women won't gobble the old knob because they are stuck up bitches.

Nice man! Congrats very nice :D haha :)

Rape her back.

post a #metoo story on social media

but on a serious note if you're distressed about this you should call a crisis hotline (most countries/states have a few free ones available). Those people will help you talk it over it and decide what action to take.

BREAK. UP. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her, you have no business dating, and are, "leading her on." It's the most common but devastating thing in a relationship. If you don't do it now, it will get ugly later like most relationships do, but if you wait long enough it will be a break up that wan't worth maintaining the relationship.

OP isn't dating her.

>So I gave him my playstation 2.
lol, OP have you considered getting a playstation 2? I think the solution here is to get a playstation 2.

Whiteknighting despite presence of context.

post pic of her

>made me let her blow me

how about you grow a pair

It's still a blow job.

still a win

LOL

>implying men can be raped

Men are disgusting pigs that only care about cumming and nothing else. Thankfully we have toys to make you losers obsolete.

>made me let her blow me

I hope this is a troll thread. It makes me sad that a human male could be this pathetic.

ITT: People who have never been hit on by girls they didn't like.

I can only assume most of you are mongoloids or never leave your homes. If you're somewhat decent looking or hell, even average, fat women hit on you, grope you, try to do shit to you and tell you what they want to do to you. It's fucking gross and there's nothing worse than drunk fat women.

>I can only assume most of you are mongoloids or never leave your homes
Great detective work considering you're on an anonymous anime image board that's used for fapping threads where lonely men pretend to know girls they randomly added on Facebook.

like i would care if an unattractive bitch blew me. not like my pene touched her vag

OP POST A DAMN PIC OF HER

So?

OP, tell her you want your turn now, tie her up and say you're going to eat her out. Keep a baseball bat outside the room, walk out after blindfolding her and grab it. Set up your shot on her left breast and slam that titty out of the park.

Lol you're so knowledgeable,almost like you lurk here daily

Tell police, but nothing will come of it (except maybe legal expenses) since you have no evidence. When it's nothing but your word against hers, the court system will always skew in favor of the woman.

That's because you're probably really young and not used to female attention. If you don't mind some snaggletooth fat smelly girl named Ruth giving you a blowie, good on you I guess.

Believe me though, women are just as bad when it comes to sexual harassment and unwanted advances.

you sound a little bitter there janice

if you really don't want your dick sucked by some girl literally just push her off you

im 35 u cunt