twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this?

turning people into hot chicks
is IDEAL
nothing wrong with it
should happen more often

I'd hit it.

Good Band.

I can't even tell what the child abuse is supposed to be and I've actually been paying attention compare to most adults

like...wat?

theres nothing wrong with braces ppl

Serious anyone got sauce? Who is this?

nobody said this was a ylyl thread

He believed in women's rights. But not little girls!

whats infuriating about this is that its representative of the broader society, a society that say that its acceptable to make something up in your head and state it as a fact. i know we all kind of do it when we make assumptions about fields we know little about, but fuck its completely replacing research now

You can't turn a boy into a hot chick. No amount of wishing, whining, surgery or hormones will ever turn a boy into a girl. Eventually nature will catch up to whatever temporary fantasy you've managed to construct, no matter how convincing it might be.

Nature will not be denied, and in the end you get shit like this.

saw them when they were audioslave. they played rage, soundgarden, audioslave, and cornell did a few solo acoustics...fucken killer show

...or this

shit like that is what you get with a late transition
transition early enough and you can't tell the difference
also, there's nothing wrong with a "temporary fantasy"

fuck, would love to see that. I need to go out more, misssing out on a lot.

...or this

dont get your point. They look like your typical ugly old woman

Jesus fucking christ

that's a really disturbing image

this guy gets it. gun groping dildos can't be surprised when the occasional 2 yo takes one in the brainpan.

they were wearing fucking masks, why would anyone believe that stupid edit.

Kim Petras begs to differ.

>transition
There is no transition. Painting a fucking orange yellow is not 'transitioning' it into a banana.
>can't tell the difference
I beg to fucking differ - pic related, an early victim of this bullshit non-thinking.

good night sweet prince, R.I.P. in peace

and yet black peeps think it's fine to wear trousers.

Perfectly natural and beautiful image of a father breastfeeding hys child. What's your point?

kek

because people want to hear "bad" news, it's like their way of life

i wish my parents dressed me like that

Except bananas and oranges don't have anywhere near the same similarities between man and woman. literally the difference between men and women is chemical. Those chemicals decide what grows when.

Why us cops crazy?

Third Grader Handcuffed in School
youtube.com/watch?v=72vu6nxZX58

Sure hope this person doesn't see me. I got tattoos, piercings and a Japanese shirt that says oppai. I'm a pc nightmare

Kill yourself

niggers really believe this, don't they.

i could fap to her
any more?

>literally the difference between men and women is chemical
At the DNA level, yes, but we are the RESULT of our DNA + environment over time. You are oversimplifying.

Women and men have different behaviour, biomechanics, biochemistry, all because of the difference in chemistry you're attempting to pass off as minor.

The difference between table salt and chlorine gas is an itty-bitty sodium atom. Come on, you can do better than that bullshit argument.

this is gonna rage the shoit out of you, guaranteed

youtube.com/watch?v=MOHZGu_ZDbs

How is this rage? The text is right, don't do this to your child.

I wonder if the invention of 'cultural appropriation' was the point at which the left began to disappear up its own ass.

Lol. What a shitty dentist. Ours a good thing he's not practicing any more. Any dentist worth his salt would understand how malnutrition effects the molars increasing their eruption rate by you to 25%. Making a 15 year olds teeth look lee that if a 20 year old. It is more than reasonable that refugees are simply malnourished. The fact that this variable was ignored highlights what a dumb ass he is and how retarded and gullible others are.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4130020/

They believe anything that caters to their ego they steal culture to make themselves valid. That is also why they are easy to control and why the news want to mix them with people bring everyone down into a dirty single race of submissives.

>I'm a salty cunt and because somebody made a joke on the internet their personal life must be made hell because of it to satisfy my pacifistic bloodlust.

2 year old man

>Robert Mugabe attempts an elaborate disguise in a bid for a few more days in power

you bet

daftsex.com/watch/317646695_456239027

cheers from Sup Forums

So thats where Robin Williams went.
He ain't really dead.

Why would Mugabe try to turn himself into Winnie Mandela

I dont like the dress neither, but at least she is pretty

uhh is that actualy a woman?

Obviously to win favour with the south africans. He's running out of bananas and they're his last hope.

Shut up you deluded dune coon, all these fucking migrants are lying sacks of shit, they come to Europe, refuse to integrate and bring their dog shit backward culture with them. They think fucking children and animals is perfectly ok. The world would be better place if all middle easterns and africans were wiped out.

yes a woman who took shit loads of hormones so she can grow hair and a beard but didn't let go off the breaste/vagina yet. So looks like a man but can still give birth. What the hormones treatmant did to the child, we will see

He captured females, enslaved and fucked 'em and it didn't count as adultery because Islam.

He was a human sack of shit if he even existed, and that's debatable.

Honestly though... I'd hit it.

Without even googling the name.
The nigger did get her shit published

>There is no transition.
if you take a plane from LA to NY but the plane isn't allowed to land, that doesn't mean you haven't travelled anywhere
> pic related
both pics taken before the application of hormones

I think that Dahmer, Gacey, and Bundy have a seat open at their card table

You end up with this no matter how they're born.

Lol archived.
r9k autist

t. Sweden

Hey isn't that the girl from Stranger Things?

They let their son transgender

Your analogy is broken. More like if you got into a plane in LA, then while you were inside the plane people switched the LAX signs outside with crudely hand-drawn signs that say 'LaGuardia', and then you get out again you haven't traveled anywhere.
>before the application of hormones
but during enforced sex play with his twin brother in an attempt to prove the bullshit fantasy that the difference between men and women is cultural

nice dubl dubs
i really really really like this image
i remember at a very young age fantasizing about wearing my mom's clothes to school

nice tits tho

Support them in living a lifestyle that makes them comfortable and happy even if it's temporary and draws criticism:
>child abuse

Forcing them to conform to the demands of a bitter and resentful public which will never understand or care how they feel:
>stellar parenting

whici one do you prefer?

The only thing he was a victim of, was forced infant circumcision

Let them be who they are inside.

Sauce? Can reverse search in phone.

Indulging a temporary childish fantasy and administering health-altering hormones whose effects cannot be undone
>child abuse

Disabusing a child of a fantasy that has no basis in objective reality
>stellar parenting

FTFY

No, they completely cut off his dick and forced him to live like a girl for a good portion of his young life based on his retarded parents decision to listen to some fucking social "scientist". Not to mention the fucker made him and his brother imitate "sex acts" to enforce this idea in him. Maybe you should research shit beforehand friendo.

Fuckability index:
Kid second from right gets it first. He is gorgeous.
Then the laughing kid at the back, between the two kids with pink towels on their heads.
Then the kid third from right, he is beautiful and will grow into a Chad. Better fuck him now to teach him where it is.
Then the kid third from left, he is already a fag and quite cute.
Then the kid next to him, 2nd from right.
Tall kid next to Sloth, the kid furthest on the left and wannabe-Chad in the centre can get it too, if I have energy left.
Sloth and Ugg on the right can keep watch at the door.

That is my proclamation.

That's fine. But a 7 year old, 10 year old boy feeling like they are a girl inside at that age can only become from the parents. Why has been a massive increase last few years of young age transition? Not because all of a sudden young boys realised they could be girls, it's because parents pushed it to them. A kid needs discipline, not to be told they can be any gender they want when they're fukcing 8.

Yes you can. Click on the three dots on the top left corner of the post.

Stupid lazy millennial faggot

No fuck you it’s not true! the government is just hiding him. He will be back right guys.... right?

Doesn't work.

stupid faggot