Thank you Arsene Wenger

Big European nights at Anfield are back La's!

B-b-b-but games in hand are an automatic 3 points though

Feels good la

United play Chelsea next week too

good to have a competent team in europe again desu

I seriously hope FSG star spending some money on top class players next season

Mate the only thing holding us back is those fuckers recruiting shite again. Klopp + Top 4 hopefully eases their job though, you can't trust those spastics otherwise.

Man Utd will drop fewer points than Liverpool

>the team with the least productive unbeaten run in PL history

KEK

Man U have way too many games, it's going to be draw after draw after draw with, dare I say it, a few losses in there too

>mfw I realise we still have to play Palace

As long as we win four of the last six we should be fine provided United don't go on a scoring blitz (lel). At the moment Palace and Southampton look like the big make-or-break ties.

rodgers is shite

klopp is a proven elite level manager

>t. 2 biggest cuckings in WC history
sit down

Oooh yeah the rest of Europe is quacking in they're boots

just a reminder that you'll have to watch us lift number 6 soon

enjoy the europa league, hope none of those eastern european countries have poorly maintained runways

Fuck yes, I've missed those glorious European nights for so long.

Let's just pray >we can get past palace, and city to drop some more points and it's done.

>United 10101010 draws
>still running even with Liverpool
>favorites to win Europa

Oooh yeah u got me there.

Be careful with lifting stuff, you might get ur JSA suspended.

lol they're a joke and are settling into mediocrity

WHOS THAT DYIN ON THE RUNWAY

>Liverpoop making top 4 without Sane

friendly reminder that Liverpool choked in EL not so long ago.

sane is playing for man city

Congratulations on going back to the Europa League where you belong.

truly a mental disorder

>Yernited actually think they will get enough points out of chelsea, arsenal, city, spurs and burnley away to challenge for Liverpool's spot in the CL while they're also playing europa

lmao

>there's people on this very imageboard who don't rate Gini Wijnaldum

had a weird dream last night that the blueshite hired bog sim as manager and became absolute shithouses to beat in the derby but stayed 9th in the league every season

Holy shit that's their run in?

They will just drop out of group stage so they can focus on qualifying for it again.

You forget that liverpool only do well against big teams

>La's

Explain this meme

scousers say la instead of lad

as evidenced in the 1988 classic hit The Anfield Rap performed by one of the greatest footballing sides to ever grace the earth.

Liverpool is actually like the Arsenal of 5 years ago
>Really good attackers
>Average to shit defenders who can be great one day, awful the next
>Can't win shit
Only difference is they choke less in big games

That's pretty fucked.
Also include an EL semi-final in there and they stand no chance.

Liverpool's remaining games are
West Brom away
Palace home
Watford away
Southampton home
West 'Am away
Boro home

Anything less than 13 points out of 18 would be embarrassing.

That's 76 points which is sometimes enough for 2nd

>Liverpool are the exact same team they were 3 years ago

They will not beat Palace, Swansea,Tottenham, City, or Chelsea

how did they choke? by losing the final to a proven europa league team that won it the previous 2 years?

ABL is a mental disorder mate

but Sane is doing fine, costing City many many points.

>zero premier league titles

haha

don't understand what kind of sick person hates Leicester

Shitty
>still playing Manure
Arselel
>still playing Hotsperm, Manure & Neverton
Manure
>still playing Chelski, Shitty, Arselel & Hotsperm

Theoretically it should be an easy CL spot finish for Liverpoop but we all know they completely shit the bed against the mid/bottom table teams + they got injuries to some of their most important players.

I wouldn't be surprised if this does slip.

Each of them sans West Ham and relegated Boro have a good chance of taking points from them.

>livershit in UCL

>Brendan Rodgers in the Champion's League
>I will just willfully ignore Klopp's Champion's League record as well as his Europa League record with Liverpool last season

Yes...

only children don't know Liverpool are England's GOAT CL team.

>Klopp's Champion's League record

>just ignore that he got to the final

Arsene Wenger got to the final. Does that make him GOAT too?

and how long has Wonga been in charge lmao

not an argument
Klopp's got a losing record against Wenger anyhow

the proof will be next season when Liverpool go farther in the CL than Arsenal have in years

still not an argument

>Liverslips getting confident

Oh god yes this always ends in absolute comedy. ABLivs never lose.

so it's not an argument that Wonga has been in the CL for what, 2 decades? and got to the final once.

Klopp is in the CL for a handful of seasons at Dortmund and got to the final. Then last season got to the final of the Europa going through better teams than usual in that competition.

The man is great at setting up against good teams, simple as that.

>hey hey guys, can I fit in with you?

Why is the scouse boom-bust cycle so consistent?

That's not the argument here. It began with 'just ignore he got to the final'. Fucking Avram Grant got to a CL final. It means nothing.

so you see no difference between a powerhouse financial club like Chelsea getting to a Champion's League final with a top squad regardless of their manager, and Klopp who built his team from midtable and dragged them up to the CL final?

>le Dortmund are a midtable
They've always been the 2nd biggest club in Germany and won the 1997 Champions League. Hector Cuper got to the CL final TWICE with Valencia. Klaus Toppmoller got to the CL with Leverkusen. Who? It literally means nothing if you don't win it.

the difference is they were runners up in everything, Klopp has won silverware, including the German double.

and he took over Dortmund when they were absolutely shit and poor. Doesn't matter if you've won anything in the past if you're in financial ruins.

No, we're talking exclusively about the CL here. Don't try and make it about manager's silverware, we were clearly talking about CL runs. You said he got to the final, well it means fuck all because so many other managers have gotten to the CL final and not won it.

It's an irrelevant statement.

it's not irrelevant at all, because you can't just pick and choose which competitions make a manager good.

A manager who gets to the champion's league final and loses, but has won his domestic title twice and the domestic cup, is a better manager than one who's come runner up in everything.

THIS ENTIRE DISCUSSION/ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT THE CL. Forget it, mate.

well you're fucking retarded m8 if you think a manager who's won it all domestically makes it to the CL final, but not winning it excludes him from being a great manager.

A young team and their manager get for the first time into CL and lose? Who woulda thunk?

And then only a year later they finished first in the group of death, reached the final and did pretty well ever since. Football really is crazy.

Not once did I say that he wasn't a great manager, did I? I said that making it to the CL final doesn't mean anything if you don't win it.

Post it and realise how wrong you are

>I said that making it to the CL final doesn't mean anything if you don't win it.
Not the same guy, but that's a ridiculous statement. Going far in a Champions League is worth everything to any club. Of course, trophy-wise, nobody tends to remember a loser. But reaching a semi or even quarter final brings huge financial reward. Plus that fans love t. Just to say that "not winning it" isn't an achievement is ridiculous

Are you the living participation award?

Leave it to scousers to make fun of someone dead, then cry salty drug filled tears everytime someone mentions
>96

I suppose you think all prize money should go to the winner instead, right?

>Klopp and Wenger have lost all the finals they were ever in
>one manages Arsechoke and the other Liverslip
not sure who is the bigger laughing stock

>>Klopp and Wenger have lost all the finals they were ever in
r u dum

so where are Wenger's and Klopp's prestigious european trophies ?
>inb4 you start talking about Cup finals and shit

united will kill ibra poor guy

>all the finals they were ever in
all the finals
they were ever in

Not him. You just said they've lost all finals they were ever in which is a 100% proven wrong statement.

Man, that 2005 final was so GOAT.

United should just focus on winning the EL desu, they are the favourites and there's no way tey can get top 4 anyway

He's good but he still makes some interesting decisions. That header in the last game being one of them. It's the same for a lot of the players, they can play well for the whole game and then make a shitty pass that leads to conceeding a goal.

Ginny will be a good squad player next season, but we should really be trying to get a great midfielder in if we qualify for the CL Tbh

Yeah, like they have any chance of making it past first place in the Belgian league.

I feel like I should be posting ITT

Yeah, they're fucked.

>Had plane crash
>Rebuilt club into "most successful team in world" (tm)

>Had stadium disaster
>Never recovered since, relegated to scraping for mid table for 20 years, only joy comes in finishing above Everton

Feels gud to be an Alpha Manc

>Belgian league.

This

I read this 4 times and don't understand it. Can I get an "English" to English translation?

he finna had a dream everton be hiring big sam as they manager and they was real tough to beat in the Merseyside derby fo ya bois liverpool but they only be finishing 9th in the table

Does

What the fuck? You sound like Danny Dyer had a stroke.