Who are the most ignorant posters on this board?

And why is it Swedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/username/Based Bavaria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello my Albanian friend :)

usaians

Americans unironically

Honestly my flag isn't much better, I've seen some proper howlers before.
As hard as it might be to imagine, the least ignorant on Sup Forums seem to be Americans in my experience

Swedes are dumb.

Y-you too

Anglos and french

every westerner

Swedes, talking out of experience too.

LOS

Eastern Europeans, especially when you're trying to have a proper argument with them.

Because of wewuzism. And especially strange it seems on the background of your current social/migration policy.

Swedes
Because 90% of them are neets who never get out of their chatroom, which is a good thing

This, there's some pretty iffy finns too but holy shit the few swedes who go all the way for

>"DA SWEDISH EMPIRE!!! YOU ALL WUZ VIKANGZZ SLAVES"

Finns are far worse m8.

In what perspective?

Atleast i haven't seen any finn go full larpmode, the few delusional ones sure stick to their points but they won't just lose their minds when their points are questioned.

t: Observer

+1

>but they won't just lose their minds when their points are questioned.
True, at least they are good at arguing their point. But they definitely larp way harder, and there's more of them
>we wuz rurik n shit
>vikangs wuz actually finnic kangs
>we wuz proto-Finnic warriors n shit
>we da purest blonde aryans
>muh kalevala, muh pagan folk tales

>and there's more of them

This i can't get behind i can recognize apporx 2 autists on this matter who post behind my flag.

No one else i've seen cares about haploautism to that extent. Maybe someone off topic might throw in that Rurik's family had a finnic haplogroup.

Maybe those two people put out such a large volume of autismposts that it gives the impression of more people doing it. If I had to guess myself, I would have guessed there were maybe 4-5 people doing it.

This
>westernshits
>proper argument
Insults and being uneducated aren't arguments.

Its Ikigay that son of a bitch. Every thread he posts in automatically becomes shit.

Swedes are smug and self-absorbed. Americans are genuinely ignorant.

We deserve to be smug and self-absorbed. Sweden is the best country on earth

Eastern European "arguments" are usually quotes copied from Wikipedia articles and when someone informs you of something you don't like, you insult them and end the argument.

Everyone has their fair share of people who seems to brain-fart more often than the rest. But imo it's people from Balkan.

Most western Euros besides some French and Belgian posters.

Australians are mostly uneducated and from far away so I can understand why they might be clueless.

Americans are Americans so I don't mind.

>Its Ikigay that son of a bitch. Every thread he posts in automatically becomes shit.

he would be somewhat amusing if he stayed in his own threads. but as you said, he ruins every thread with his retarded shit.

1st world western countries in general

>he ruins every thread with his retarded shit
>Based Bavaria

>le wikipedia is bad when it doesn't suit my agenda XD

americans
without those dumb obese morons Sup Forums would 100% become better

unironically americans, but then again they're the major demographic so it's to be expected

What threads did b.bavaria ruin?

desuarchive.org/int/search/username/Based Bavaria/

what is your problem, sudaca

thats probably because you gotta be somewhat educated to post from non western countries(gotta know english and usually vpn) whereas any retard in us can access Sup Forums and shitpost

I just know that im the smartest poster on this board.

No, it just doesn't prove anything about your knowledge or intelligence, or even that you understand what you're talking about. Anyone who knows how to use a computer can copy shit from Wikipedia.

>Searching for posts with the username ‘Based Bavaria’. 2324 results found.
>2324 results found.

Damn I should take a longer break

>say that sweden is a nanny state that couldnt defend its sovereignity if it came to that
>"sweden's military is really strong what are you talking about"
>posts graphs from 1650

You're ignorant and IQ proves!

I want to punch amerisharts so hard. They're all retards regardless of their race.