So where do you get your serial keys these days Sup Forums? I need a Windows 10 serial but i'm a bit out of the loop

So where do you get your serial keys these days Sup Forums? I need a Windows 10 serial but i'm a bit out of the loop.

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/
getfedora.org/
elementary.io/
alpinelinux.org/
antergos.com/
virtualbox.org/
serverwatch.com/server-tutorials/using-a-physical-hard-drive-with-a-virtualbox-vm.html
blender.org/
cheapdigitaldownload.com/windows-10-professional-digital-download-price-comparison/
wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well when you buy the disk, the serial comes with it for free.

I have one, Here. NCFY3-YV2H8-VJBFD-HRBQR-JHV23

buy one from microsoft's website

Why the fuck would you do this

im helping a brudda out
Fellow anons.

But them. Less hassle.

And use Debian for work. A lot easier.

>tons of anons start using it
>Microsoft bans it
Also, this is an OEM key. It won't actually activate.

The serial number i posted is actually one for W10 Pro Education, not sure if you need it though

debian.org/
getfedora.org/
elementary.io/

Pick one.

Im using that key right now and i gave it to a fellow person who wanted it before and it activated with me and him.

Use Antergos Linux instead, it works heaps better.

btw... where are you from, user? If you live in the EU, you can buy a second-hand license, which comes a lot cheaper.

Hmm... I like Debian and how stable it is as long as you don't fuck around with confs that you are unfamiliar with.

I use it for coding... so I prefer being stable.

1.getfedora
2.tip it
3.be ashamed

But Antergos is really stable, its based off of Debian i think
>from w10 shit then linux

see if this one still works

Antergos is based on Arch. Arch is a good distro, used it for a few years while in Uni... but I then moved on to Debian, because as debian.org says: It's universal. Literally. You can make it into anything.

I can't recommend standard debian for embedded systems, but you can create your own builds or use Gentoo.

Elementary is perfect for people who don't know how to configure their systems.

Fedora is also very nice, but IMO uses up too many resources needlessly.

can't tell if troll but its arch based

Ah, im sorry i thought it was based off of Debian, but thanks for correcting me.

I wasnt trolling, i forgot about it

alpine for embedded systems, debian or fedora for everything else

arch if you don't need to get shit done

Most welcome. I also thank you for bringing Antergos to my attention. I'm still reading through the web page. Maybe I'll try it in a VM and see how it runs.

I always wondered why people pirate Windows while they can do their job just as good with a free Linux. I use Debian at work due to company policy an virtualise Win10 for non-compatible appls and at home El capitan hackintosh. Windows never attracted me. What's the deal with it anons?

>alpine
Didn't know about this one. Thanks.

If anyone is interested in reading about Alpine:
alpinelinux.org/

If anyone is interested in reading about Antergos:
antergos.com/

And since I'm flaunting my cock around here:

You can use Oracle VirtualBox [ originally Innotek Virtualbox ] to play around with distros:
virtualbox.org/

If you want to directly install it on a piece of HW without burning it onto a CD/DVD:
serverwatch.com/server-tutorials/using-a-physical-hard-drive-with-a-virtualbox-vm.html

Next step: Start setup from the ISO.

how do you fags get linux to work at decent speeds? when doing office work, it's fine. but when playing games, there's significant amount of lag despite my hardware doing fine on windows. where do you get better drivers?

No problem, btw.

Its for games, they just dont wanna use macs for that shit

lol. what are your specs?

We use Linux for WORK.

But there is SteamOS.

And for games I do use Windows, if it's not running under SteamOS.

Oh yeah... and since I'm a lazy cunt, I also use Windows for cutting videos. I'm too lazy to not use the MAGIX Pro or Vegas Studio.

KMSpico

You can buy them real cheap on ebay if you want a legit license.

Any new, up to date hardware will give good results with any modern os.

As for games, I play so seldom that a ps4 will do the trick.

>What is KMS Spico

to answer your irrelevant question: borderline shitty.

well what if your work is making games? not that it's mine, but i tried dev-ing in linux and found my shit was working slower on linux despite using the same pc

Linux is not yet optimized as good a DX(11/12), not by far, but Vulkan is making good progress. So yeah, if you want gaming with best performance there is only Windows for that.

But apart from that, why people who don't play games just rush to Windows (and ofc pirate the most virused versions)? Any guesses?

Hmm... anything I could run under Wine would generally run fine.

blender.org/ for modelling

Writing and compiling and building software is generally a lot faster under linux.

You run it in the environment where it was intended to run. Please don't be an idiot.

Ok... writing depends on the code-monkey... not relevant to OS.

Because the majority of the general population are morons?

Office and so is very widespread. Almost impossible to work with different teams on a plethora of file formats without Windows.
Get Office 365 with full support running on Linux and I will spread it like hell

cheapdigitaldownload.com/windows-10-professional-digital-download-price-comparison/

$11

wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser

LibreOffice is the cure.

i used to have a tech net account . before I let it expire i printed out keys for everything. still using my windows 7 keys today for windows 10 pro.

Good times keep getting better .

Install Gentoo

btw I need an Office 97 Professional key.

Anyone got one?

I have Office 365 ProPlus, but its for school so no.

Fucking newfags. You do not simply INSTALL GENTOO. You compile it from the source kernel and everything. Fun weekend ^_^

Lol okies :)))))