He walks up to you and says in a southern drawl

He walks up to you and says in a southern drawl

>H-Hey user! I'm mighty sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn't help to notice that you've been acting awfully lonesome these here past coupl' o' weeks. Heck! I ain't ever seen you talk to someone outside of pleasantries n' answers. An' that makes me feel horribly worried for you!

>You seem like a real nice feller' user. How bout' chu' come on down to my house for dinner tonight? I ain't as grand as a cook as my momma, but I'm betting I could whip up something that'll suff up our bellies real good! N' maybe you could tell me whats on your mind? I-If you'd like too of'course.

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGPG91x5eMY
youtu.be/b40QdTRaqFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks man id love it

im always in for some good southern cookin!

can I have sausage for dessert?

nice tits.

G-Gossh, I-I w-w--wooould llooove t-too..

I'm a Vegan.

>being nice to me
>home cooked meal

I'm in

i'd love to accompany him, if he lets me groom his beard and chest as a reward

even if it means you need to fuck him?

If it means I need to fuck him, fine. If it means he needs to fuck me, then it’d better be a nice meal.

your beary nice

Free dinner nigga
Seems like a good guy

i love southern hospitality, but this seems a bit gay

Uff. I’d be disappointed if it didn’t turn out to be a bit gay. The night ending with anything other than his thick southern cock filling my guts with warm, corn-fed man-milk would be a let-down.

WTF is this shit?

fag

>Are you sure you don't need those giant tumors removed? I think I'll go back to being a bit anti-social, and you go die of your "muscles".

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. ‘Specially since they’re such good size and all.

Take me now you wonderful man you.
I'm not even gay

A wholesome thread in Sup Forums
How nice. Hope you all have a great day anons

I've heard this before. Sauce?

-> dud, don't be a gay with me, we will only be friends!
youtube.com/watch?v=vGPG91x5eMY

youtu.be/b40QdTRaqFk

>rips off clothes and gets in bed
Fist me daddy

>People think being a good friend is homosex

If a friend was feeling down I'd invite him over for some beer, vidya and some food nothing gay about that unless you try to fuck him

this