Why do people in this board make fun of England? In my opinion they are an elite sport nation

Why do people in this board make fun of England? In my opinion they are an elite sport nation

Amerifats

Where's Hamilton m8?

nice bait

>Bale
>Murray
>Mcllroy
>English

>andy murray supported scottish independence
>still got knighted
toppest of keks

And yet America has the best athletes, period.

You can't prove me wrong, fuckheads.

The best in 4 sports, burgerball, baseball, basketball and swimming. The majority of the world doesn't even play 3 of those competitively and swimming is hardly a sport. You're all shit at everything else.

>And yet America has the best athletes, period.
How come Americans aren't good at any international sport? Before you talk about swimming or the Olympic games, these are games, not sports

You keep inventing your own sports so you can claim to be world champions, you are scared of real competition

>be shit at rugby
>play handegg
>be shit at hockey
>play ice hockey
>be shit at soccer
>play basketball
>be shit at cricket
>play baseball
>be shit at F1
>play nascar

Hehe my 100% white friend you can see you are from Argentina by thinking hockey > Icehockey Its a pretty big sport in certain countries other then USA, no idea why they don't make a champions league out of it or is there one? Should be good money for both players and the sport.
Hockey as far as i know is not played in a pro league here in Holland, and we like the Argitinian 100% not black people tend to be serious contenders for world and Olympic titles in the sport.

To clarify: I was talking about Icehockey being big outside of USA not Hockey.

The joke here is that none of them is actually English.

Wales might as well become England at this point

A FUCKING DENTIST

Fucking kek if, they basically only have Hamilton an Joshua

delet this

Why do people make fun of Argentina? In my opinion they are an elite fighting nation

lol we're at your level at a sport we don't give a shit about m8
english athletes are a joke

>swimming
>not a sport
Pick one, shitskin.
Also, racecar driving isn't a sport. A sport is something that requires you to physically exert yourself. You dont do that by driving a car.

Your country is shit at everything, too, so shut the fuck up and kill yourself you worthless cumstain

How is swimming hardly a sport? If anything, your divegrass povertyball is less of a sport than everything else.

Fuck off achmed. Go jihad yourself.

We've won a FUCKING GAELIC FOOTBALL world cup lel
we're goat

For real?

Combine speedkating with field hockey and the Dutch would make great ice hockey players.

A shame all your athletic talent goes to your national football team instead.

>Bale

When your hair goes, it goes fast. Constant vigilance, boys.

>Why do people in this board make fun of England?
They don't, we've established dominance in all sports (except football). Truly the GOAT sporting nation.

Was amusing the first 50 times perhaps.

england is the rare country thats overrated and underrated at the same time

Never heard of it

Not really. They won some invitational competition on around the same time as the All Ireland final. Ireland didn't play obviously. Your local club team could have won that.