Sup Forums, how old are you and why?

Sup Forums, how old are you and why?

35, because I feel that old in my mind (I'm actually 20 years old).

>I'm not ready to accept the responsibility

Actually 49. Feels like 232, give or take some decades.

14 but my birthday is tomorrow

MODS

what are you quoting?

oh please, ive been here since 2007

My thoughts

newfag

>5

21 and i don't know why sorry man

You are going to get banned

Because last year I was 24

25 and because god hates me enough to let my suffering continue

73 YEARS OLD
MY GRANDSON IS NAMED DONOVAN
YOU GUYS ARE VERY ACCEPTING

18, because my parents had intercourse in 99'

Hey im 25 too, lets touch dicks

>Thinking I'm actually 16
Autism

POP, TUNE UP YOUR HEARING AID! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT WHEN YOU CAN HEAR A THING. WE CAN HEAR YOU!

godfuckingchrist...alwaysthessamewiththeoldbastard,

28 divorced, have no family and in debt. Fuck I know why, I just roll with it.

Sorry chad. Our cat eat 5 banana slices

You seriously believed I am 25?
Kek

We need mods itt

33 because fuck you, you're a useless piece of shit. That's why.

Kill yourself OP faggot

>19 rn

25 because I don’t have the courage to pull the trigger.

19, and i still not feel independent.

b&

13, been on here for about 10 years

37, because I was born 37 years ago

Same fam! 99's club here

Almost 36. 22yo gf, so I feel good about that, but I'm probably going to hang before the year is out. It never goes away and I just can't do it anymore.

Selfish prick. Why would you just leave everyone and everything behind? Only pussies do that.

dibs on your gf

I'm 30.
Why? Because the earth completed a full rotation around the sun 30 times since I got out of my mother.
Why? The former, because the earth orbits the sun, and has lost enough speed with time that now it takes that much for it to complete a full rotation; the latter, because she and my father had sexual intercourse.
Why? Gravitational pull from other planets, principally Jupiter. Also, because they wanted to have a kid, and probably were somewhat lustful that summer.

Oh fuck off you fucking faggot
You have no idea what's he going through

Probably won't live to see 23
Should've kms long time ago to be honest family

i em 5 bat mam seyes i canno use no-no spider website thing but she stupad

Another fragile snowflake, it seems.
Kids sure are stupid nowadays.
> Hurr look how hard my life is. I have food every day on my plate, and a comfortable life, with a home, a car, and a family.
If you didn't fight a war, got shot, survived to enjoy having to go without food for days at a time because your country is devastated, and got back home to discover your wife and parents are dead.... if you didn't experience that... you don't have a fucking thing to complain of.

I know what the fuck he's going trough. I've been there myself. But, i didn't puss out and ended it all. Instead i did something about it. Now, i feel better and i have suicidal thoughts anymore. I have to much and so many i can't leave behind. Ending it all will not solve anything. It makes just everything worse for everyone around you.

... And don't get me started on nowadays soldiers, those welfare bastards. Haven't seen worse scum in ages.

old enough to fuck

Don't have any suicidal thoughts anymore* I should use more time when i'm writing. But you get what where i'm at.

>Because text is audible...

Kys

This 100%.

20 because my mother was talked out of an abortion

26. Because the pills didn't work last year, and because I've decided to live for sex. (prostitutes, but still)

47, squeezed out of puss in 1970

ACTUALLY this the other way around.

I'm 34 and still feel like a teenager. Fuck getting old..

31, because my dad porked my mom back in 1986

>Sup Forums, how old are you and why?
>talks about war
Go back to /k/

12 bcos what is this
What doesn't go away? Your autism? Your gf? Mom from your room?

Wanna have a rum with a slightly younger German dude while listening to 80s/90s music and smoking a few joints?

22 because I'll be 23 next year

Get counselling.

Eat Paleo.

You can get through this.

34 here. Seriously get someone who depends on you. Even if it's just a fucking cat.
Having to care for someone makes you realize that you have a place in life.
I was fucking depressed as hell, got a few cats and then moved back in with my parents who I just care for now and I feel better than ever.
Someone being grateful because you're there for them is the best fucking feeling in life.

Get through what exactly? Am I the only one that didn't catch what's actually wrong in his life?

I think he meant getting through depression.

Dude you have to get something that is meaningful.

I'm this guy over here When I started caring for my 70+ year old parents and their siblings, I started to feel like I was actually doing something worthwhile. This can lift you up so fucking much you wouldn't even understand it at first.
You get out of your secluded place and geniunely start thinking about the feelings of other people on a very basic basis.
It's worth the hassle.
I never thought that this would be possible, but I'm becoming a human person again after all those years.

19 and been told I have the mind of an old man...

Not sure if that's good or bad

You guys have a lot of good wisdom.

I'm also 19, and i've been told the same.

At least you haven't been told that you look like a old man...

:(

I've been told I dress like a thirty year old. I was 20 at the time. Now I am almost 30 and I dress identically. Nobody talks about my clothes anymore. I guess they were right :^)

Feeling that someone needs you to make the bad things go away is a VERY powerful emotion.. I can turn you around completely.

*It

I beat depression pretty easily. After a failed suicide attempt I stopped caring about myself entirely and days go by much more easily now. Except my health has gone down the drain, so it might not be the best solution. My empathy seems to be gone as well, haven't really cared about anyone for 7 years.
>a human person again
I feel like I should be jealous but I feel nothing

I've dealt with this shit myself. Seriously just get a cat or something that depends on you and will cuddle with you at night to say thanks. It sounds stupid, but it will grow on you.

again

Get a fucking cat. They're total bros and don't really depend on you that much. When they finallly decide to sleep with you in the bed you've made a friend for life. Cats are better bros than dogs because they can actually decide to be your friend.

18 because dad fucked my mother.

Smut cat bro(girl) right here

Not sure if I can take care of one if I can't even take care of myself but alright. I've had a cat once too, they're pretty neat.

I've beaten depression by eating vitamins cause I had a vitamin deficiency

im 23 i think, i have bad memory sometimes.

same

Depends on how you live. If you're in a suburban environment, you just have to give them water every now and then and they're gonna hunt for food by themselves. Maybe just put some Whiskas or shit like that so they can get some fat for the winter.

Pic's name is MAX btw. :3 He's the alpha male of my pack. We have a tradtition where we go to "patrol" his territory every morning. Super fun.

He's super strong, btw. Even the dogs in our neighbourhood fuck off when he's around.
He's even more buff than in that pic from 4 years ago.

26, edging ever closer to 27

inwas born aprox 27 years ago

I've been in a similar boat for awhile now. I don't really care about living in the sense that I don't really mind what happens to me. Only reason I don't kill myself is because if this is all there is I want to at least try to enjoy what I have left and give what I have left to give. I guess I've adopted a distorted version of Epicureanism

Look at it this way my friend. There's two types of "giving up"

First, there's giving up control. There's giving in to the patterns this world sets upon us. Depression, Anger, Jealousy, Pessimism...

You have given in to what this world is setting out to do, to break you down. You have no control over your life at this moment, and any temporary form of satisfaction and pleasure you may or may not derive from the last of your days will be meaningless.

As you have given up control over your life.

However, the second type of giving up is much more beautiful.

Give up your responsibilities.
Give up your habits.
Give up on safety.
Give up the environment you have put yourself in that drags you down so.

Give up all attachments and negative habits which plague not only your mind, but your soul.

Take control of your life. Don't think.

Do.

>Alternatively you can always an hero

Nice cash stacks bro

I don't know though I'm content without be happy but I should be happy. I'm not unhappy per se. I don't need much to keep me going. I don't desire immense wealth, love, or power. I just want to be me and to do as I please. I've grown up very poor, in and out of various towns and homes so I don't mind living the minimalist lifestyle. In fact I prefer it. I don't know what would make me happy. I won't kill myself because if I never find anything that makes me truly happy, then hopefully I can at least find myself and peace of mind

I can already tell what's plaguing you.

You're lost in life my friend. Feeling flat lined in a world where you should be surrounded by excitement.

I can't tell you what you want.

But you know what you want. Even if it's a little of everything you just claimed you don't desire.

Want my advice? Go out. Go to a bar this weekend coming up and talk to people.

Talk to as many people as you can. Interact, and you'll find many people are just as lost as you.

Being happy isn't the answer to life.
Just as sadness isn't either.

It's appreciating both

Just might take that advice. Don't really live in all that big a town so the smallness of it all might be exacerbating my feelings. Not much to do when only a couple thousand live here.

I'm sure there's some witty thing I could say about if I knew why, then I would know what the significance of 42 is, but at this point I just dgaf

>dat pic
Where in Germany is that?

>Want my advice? Go ou

Here's some more advice. If you're going to offer unsolicited advice, just state it. Don't pretend to be so polite as to ask first, then not wait for an answer and just start spewing it. That just shows that you understand the polite thing to do is to ask first, but really give no fucks about anyone but yourself and just want a soapbox.

:^)

18, because that's how many times I revolved around the sun

That sounds weird when you put it like that

It's the truth though

29 in a few days
because I've wasted my life

Im 4, bc i came here 4 years ago