Help please talk to me. Some guys dog ran up to me and smelled my hand then I stably ran into traffic and got smoked...

Help please talk to me. Some guys dog ran up to me and smelled my hand then I stably ran into traffic and got smoked. The guy was yallubg at me saying "why didn't you grab her?". I had my headphones in i just thought he was yelling at the dog who ran up to me. He's like "you killed my dog I was telling you to grab her you stupid mother fucker". Jesus Christ I couldn't hear a word he was saying. Hos dog wants on a leash o didn't know he wasn't in control of the dog. I feel really bad for the dog. If I didn't have my headphones in i could have tried to help. I feel like shit. The guys like yeah thanks for nothing now my dogs gonna die. I don't want this dude blaming me. I didn't want to be rude and say you should have had her on a leash so I just kept walking. I feel like absolute shit. Even worse I saw a dude jump in Front of the subway a month before. Is life just out to make me depressed. I don't even know what I want from you guys just please anything I feel terrible. Any shit like this ever happen to you? It feels so unreal

Instantly

Just kill yourseld op

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

legit not your fault, shit sucks but don't let it get you down.

Don't blame yourself. You are a good boy a really really really good boy

Fuck sorry for spelling, this just happened and I feel like ass. I'm not normally this retarded I swear.

i do not belive you.

Why the fuck not?

I know a liar when I see one. The first moment I saw your text I knew you were up to no good. Please behave sir!

Lol fuck off. WHY WOULD HE BLAME ME AND NOT HIMSELF. it's the fucking law here to always have a dog on a leash.

was it cute?

Gay cunt lost control of his own dog you didnt have any obligation to do shit. if you heard him and you lust threw the dog in the street then you would be a cancerous blight but aint your bad man

Yes it was. It was a German Sheppard. Goddamnit guys :(

I've got to apologize my behaviour was incorrect. God bless!

Woah that's true. Didn't think about that. I just hope this guy realizes that it's not my fault or the drivers but his own. I wanted to say that to him but I thought that's a pretty fucking depressing thing to do even though he was being a total dick to me.

Pics or is didn't happen fuckface

I could probably draw them seeing how this shit in ingrained in my brain now. Fucking guy hugging his dog that now only has one ear and it's face is fucked. "YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER" "THANKS FOR NOTHING" . This shit will be stuck in my head forever.

He should've had the dog on a leash.
Not your problem OP.

This is when his dog stopped running around all fucked and just lay there and he pick him up and lady in car looks on in horror. When he said thanks for nothing.

And thus a copypasta was born

Who is sipping that drink in the background?

did the dog die or did he go to the vet?

I don't know he was hugging the dog last I saw. But it got hit full speed. Skid and flipped in the road then got up and started running around all fucked up then stood in the road and sat down then the guy got it and brought it to the grass beside the road and was hugging it and i just said fuck you buddy and walked away because he was going off on me the entire time. It was missing its entire left ear and it's head looked fucked. I don't see how it could live probably had internal bleeding or some shit. Really gay situation that I'd like to forget. Fucking guy jump in Front of a train a month before. WHY me? Why does this happen to me.

relax dude...just talk to people about this shit in real life..and it will slowly drain out of your brain in a few days

Benis

You'll be alright man this kinda whacky unfortunate shit happens all the time
Don't worry about it too much and all you can do is move on

:DDDD

Yeah I feel that. Just gay because I have depression and anxiety and I've been real good lately but these things aren't helping.

What are you fucking new here kid? That shits older then you