Anyone have the Amy Schumer webm, where she says only "My pussy", and the audience starts losing it's shit...

Anyone have the Amy Schumer webm, where she says only "My pussy", and the audience starts losing it's shit, the theater crashes etc.?

I need it as a reference to compare with all those horrible and unfunny girl-specific memes you can see on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoHBknOHC_I&feature=youtu.be&t=1m41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all those horrible and unfunny
>girls telling jokes isnt ok
dude, its 2017

AMY SUCKS!!!!

let's face facts, the best comedians are men. legitimately list the top 10 funniest comedians of all time and I guarantee there are no women on that list. it's not sexiest, it's just how it is.

>it's not sexiest, it's just how it is
>not sexiest
i dont think it be like it is

gud 1 kid

auto correct

meesa maka snoo snoo joke hmmmmm yesss veryy funni

are you one of those top10? if you dont think the are funny maybe you just dont get it.

Jesus fucking christ, I just need the video not a discussion. I didn't think I had to do a full explanation for a idiotic request. You want context? My girlfriend always sends me those memes, and I tell her they aren't funny TO ME because I have a penis, and I don't get the "depth" of make-up jokes, for example.
To conclude: I don't find them funny, because I'm not a woman and I can't identify with, for example, how a bra fits my tits, alrihgt? There are also those I get, but don't find funny, hence I find them unfunny. Some of them are also horrible, but that's not because they're made for women, but because they lack humour, like numerous other memes you come across Facebook, Instagram or some shit.

Clear enoguh? Now if someone has the video, I would be thankful.

Fuck off back to whatever safe space you came from, Amy is trash as are many female comedians. You fucking idiot

wow OP you're being hysterical
that time of the month, huh?

would like to hear that webm myself so bumping with line trap who yes I would rather bang

Fuck off and die with the faggot spam.

women just aren't funny

you are being 2spoopy. calm down

why the fuck do you kids care so much about "memes"?

Well who's fault is that? Most female comedians only joke about womens issues. Like what it's like to live with tampons, or what sex is like for them. Chick shit. how on earth do you expect men to relate to that? Men on the other hand joke about politics. Or the media. Or human behavior. Shit that everyone can actually relate to. That's why they reach a wider audience and why both men and women find them funny. How often do you see male comedians joking about cars?

so let me get this straight

you want the video even tho you dont think shes funny?

Object-level vs. meta-level. Watching someone be unfunny can be funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoHBknOHC_I&feature=youtu.be&t=1m41s that's the one

yeah just like this thread

I don't think the issue is worth getting bent out of shape over.
Female comedians exist. They're a minority. You don't like them. Plenty of guy comedians that suck ass exist too.

I like Maria Bamford and Sarah Silverman. They're not the best ever and they aren't liked by everyone.

Guess what else. I like candy corn and plenty of other unpopular things. Get mad about it, you sensitive baby.

If you think sense of humor is tied to genetics or chest hair or something, ur dumb. Who gives a shit?

Any Schumer sucks btw