Who are the worst tourists on the planet Sup Forums

Who are the worst tourists on the planet Sup Forums

Pic related thanks to the old Japanese tourists for ruining nearly every tourist event through Europe dickheads

Ignorant pigs

Bump

Japanese are friendly and polite. It's the Chinese and Americans who should be banned from going within 200m of our tourist attractions

It's the Japanese

You must mistake the Chinese for the Japs.

This, Chinese tourists are literal subhumans, and 99% of American tourists shouldn't be allowed outside of the country.

I work in a hotel so have lots of expirence with tourist so
>Worst
Russians
Chinese
Americans
English
Germans
Israelis
Brazilians

>Mid tier (can be bad)
Japanese
Koreans
Singaporeans
Austrians
Scandinavians

>Best
Swiss
French
Spainish
Canadians
Irish
Scottish

why does everyone think rude asian tourist are chinese? not fair. chinese are actually polite

get rid of all the non-whites. amiright

the young ones from shanghai are fine; the others, especially the older ones sometimes lack even the most basic of etiquettes.

>Chinese are actually polite
Kek
Ligth skinned Asians who are too short to be Japanese or Koreans are 99.99% of the time Chinese

In all fairness, we are only bad tourists in English speaking countries and resort areas to the south of us.
That's where all the ignorant normies go.

British, Chinese and Americans - Hands down

As a Texan that frequently goes abroad to Europe, Kazakhstan, Russia and the Middle East (oil industry), Americans act like goddamned sheltered children outside of the US. It's embarrassing.

Ameriturds, Ameriturds will always be the worst.

I fucking hate them so much.

syrians are p. bad

Fucking Japanese tourists spitting and barging in queues etc. Animals.

yeah to be honest the worst ever tourists I've met were a stereotypical trailer trash family on holiday here for some reason

they shouted absolutely everything they had to say, while on completely quiet public transport... jesus christ my eardrums

and not only that but they generally behaved badly too, I got to witness it because I had to travel along the same path for quite some time

too bad the japs are that bad. deport them

Chinese are definitely the worst. They are loud, dirty, always in large groups, and they don't give a fuck about anything. They only care about taking pics so they can show off back home. Everywhere I met Chinese tourists (Europe, Russia, Japan and...China), they were big cunts.

Old Japanese are okay. They can be annoying because they are always in large groups, but they are at least interested in what they are visiting.

>Americans
Always feel the need to small talk and talk about them self. Fuck off. Plus they act like shit towards people in customer service for some reason.

>Chinese
Come in big fucking groups and takes photos of literally everything, including me because le blonde man XDDD

>Russians
Think you can understand Russian and gets upset when you don't.

You're thinking of the chinese.

I only try to be a dickhead tourist when I'm in France. Goddamn frog faggots can go to hell.

Chinese are the tallest East Asians...

t. Edward Wong

Japs are shorter than chinks

t. Shlomo Shaniqua Rodriguez Chen the third