I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend

I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.

>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
>100+ text messages a day
>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>fixed her car 3 times
>got her brother a job
>never forgot her birthday

She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy Saturday night who she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Here is the reason why you should never attach too much to a girl

Lol op you're an idiot

You deserve this, go fuck yourself lolol

cuck

Please tell me this is b8

op is a retarded faggot

She was never your's it was just your turn. In this case you got budged. Mgtow, learn the reality of female nature. Once you experience the red pill rage you will be awoken.

If you're this fucking stupid, you truly deserve it you beta fuck. At least you know now what NOT to do next time.

At max wait 2 days and then tell her how you feel if she doesn't feel the same then kick her from your life. Women get over shit way way way faster than men because they secretly don't love anyone but themselves. Their snakes user be a snake or kys it's how the world works get over it. My recommendation now is come out with how you feel tell her you couldn't tell her all this time because of her bf if she doesn't feel the same then tell her you don't want her in your life and ignore her. Best situation she gets over this current fuckboi and gets with you cause girls hate rejection.

Same post
Different picture
Same idiot

Wtf man!

Of course. Women don't have the balls to tell you the truth, or they're using you. Say "i'm not interested, you have no chance" though, and the guy might go crazy and kill you. less than 1% chance but that is what they use to justify leading you on.
If she is not immediately interested in you, you aren't going to "get her", this isn't a fucking movie written by a man who is inserting his fantasies of her finally coming to her senses. All media always lies and claims women want what they don't want, so they don't seem shallow.
I'm not saying women aren't allowed to be attracted to what they're attracted to, I'm saying literally 100% of women are liars and want to seem less shallow than they are. All of them. If you believe otherwise, you're brainwashed or a woman.

Didn't you post this an hour ago?

On one hand, if you wanted to fulfill your fantasy, you could have demonstrated leadership and taken her with minimal effort. Nothing of the sort you've described - that's trying too hard. Honestly, you probably still have a chance. Being friendzoned is just a powerless word before true male dominance.

On the other hand, you are an idiot for convincing yourself you need a worthless whore in your life.

you're 2 thirds right

i see a lot of simpathizers for me though rather than original OP

i guess afternoons are the beta hours

And in the immortal words of one of my spiritual teachers, "If she lets you touch her, she'll let you fuck her. Still doesn't mean you should."

>thousands of hours talking and texting
>fixed car for free
>got her family member a job
>wished her happy birthday

Yep OP, you sound like a very good friend :)
Just a friend :)

user already fucked this one up too far once you're in the zone as deep as him you're not coming out make your intentions clear or else you'll never get what you want all these millennial butterflies are too cuck to take a woman.

obviously, you're here

>spiritual teachers
how in the fuck can an educator believe in "spirit" shit?

Bazinga!

Not exactly true, you can play it like tremendous patience that ran its course and ended with a tremendous outburst of lustful but controlled male rage, then leave and stay absolutely silent for a couple of weeks, letting her think about it. Their minds are so pathetic it works at least 66% of the time. You demonstrate a lot of bed-mate qualities this way. Patience, masculine rage, control, and self-suficience.

>I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.
no, she waited for you to get a life, even fucked a guy to send you a message

It's a figure of speech, crustacean.

kek

cuz dum

if he does that he loses it all

OP TRIED SO HARD AND GOT NOWHERE, BUT IN THE END HE STAYED THE WHITE KNIGHT CUCCCCCKKKKK

This post speaks much more to your flaws than her’s. For one thing, this situation’s probably just a silly rebound fuck. No one healthy gets out of a long term relationship and immediately gets into another. She’s probably just feeling the freedom of being unencumbered. You could still confess your feelings but dude come on you must have an inkling that you’re wasting your time. What if someone you weren’t attracted to did this shit to you? Would their self-sacrificing bullshit be enough to change your mind and be attracted to them? Probably fucking not, and if you said yes you’re probably borderline virginal.

tl;dr stop wasting your time being mad and expecting a pay off for your Martyrdom. Move on, no one owes you shit

Good post user.

Mate dont treat a girl like your girl friend if she isnt your girlfriend, because to them you just seem like a friend.

This is a joke right?

You did this to yourself

Make your intentions known to a woman immediately. She can't read your beta mind