Where are all the nudes of the teachers!?!?!?!

Where are all the nudes of the teachers!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/7128342/Big-titted-teacher-Daniella-blackmailed
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/03/sarah-madden-fowlkes-lockhart-teacher-lawyer-client-smiling-innocent/
blacksportsonline.com/home/2017/05/philly-teacher-arrested-for-sex-with-students-explains-it-was-the-heroin-that-made-her-do-it-photos/
iheartmyteacher.org/index.php?threads/michelle-catherine-walters-aka-anna-michelle-walters-richmond-virginia-arrested-oct-2012.1049/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So cute

Yes yes yes

Dont know of any nudes but that kid fucked up, could of been slamming that shit for as long as he wanted. What a shame..

Jenna Leahey

Michelle Preston

Smiles maniacally in her booking photo.

Mary Beth Haglin

fuck shes hot they gotta be out there bumping this thread

Audrey Beidleman

Did the gangbang video ever leak?

All the student homies were 18 so it's legal.

My understanding is that in 99% of these cases, the students are black athletes, correct?

In hs I would.. and have kept my mouth shut.

story?

Brittni Colleps, married teacher, had a gangbang with some of her students and one of them recorded it, that's how she got busted.

We have to find that shit

Jesus Christ more?

I got the picture here bro
imagefap.com/pictures/7128342/Big-titted-teacher-Daniella-blackmailed

Gangbang with DP and the whole shebang? Interested!

Blackmailed by the bros on b. Brit Teacher. There’s a set somewhere and videos

wheres the video that must be out there, there all 18

she knew exactly what she was doing. its hot... and also disgusting

>there all 18
Sounds like you could use a teacher yourself.

Lucky bastards these days. The only cool teacher experience I had was when I was 17 we ran into a week long substitute late at night after her last day in a restaurant at 2AM. She was ugly as hell and super drunk. We talked to her and got 1 1/2 bottles of wine for free

That kid is a fucking monster

Nobody believes you faggot

this slam piggy from philly got busted gang banging her black students a few years ago. dumb bitch put pictures up on her facebook of them all hanging out and driving around in her car. I wish there was pictures of that. she looked like a slam pig fuck fest.

Shes had a baby or three

Seriously lol, wtf. He definitely could have succeeded with less hostility, and probably had a BJ machine for as long as he wanted.

Kid is a Sup Forumstard-oldfag reincarnation

The picture on the right is shopped

arresting people for having sex with 16 year olds, dear lord

When it's a teacher? Damn right, pedo friend.

kek

damn wrong, normal states have the age of consent at 16, time to grow up

Saw a comment on an article about this from a kid who said the pics were going round at the school so they're defo out there.

Balls.... This is epic.

Was she banging a black kid?

bump for this

Thanks lad that's awesome.

I doubt it. Apparently she got caught because the parents noticed a change in their son's behaviour. Something I doubt any black parent has ever managed.

>Something I doubt any black parent has ever managed
too few and far between for sure

lol wtf

Did you seriously just post a serious response to the irrational negligence(aka niggery niggerdom) of black(aka nigger) parents in America in a fucked up teacher thread on Sup Forums?

What the fuck

Do you have pics of Brad 'love jesus' and his hot blonde student?

Her husband

I’m from near Lockhart. 90% of the population is black there. Almost gaurenteed she fucked a black kid

Major cameltoe

Because she claimed she was innocent

I do!

Anyone remember this?

Disgusting? A reasonably attractive woman cannot rape a teenage boy unless he’s a faggot. At 16 yo all you think is about is pussy what is this bigotry and hypocrisy here about?

Brianne Altice. And in Utah of all places.

They keep getting busted when parents go through their kids fucking phones. Some of these teachers are relatively young, you'd think they'd know better.

kek why does she have a weird fucking look

Amen to this. I fucking prayed for a hot teacher when I was in high school. I sure as shit would have known to keep my fucking mouth shut.

But then half of these women are fucking nigger kids, so they're probably not the best candidates for making good decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

Yeah, got the pics that were supposedly posted??

Fuck yes

Naya Rivera.... WHY?

swingers

Since you commented.

You can keep going

Yeah! Shove off!

Brittni Colleps most likely was; don't think Sarah Fowlkes was. What do you have to support your claim?

Yeah Sarah was just a whore from the looks of it

How many are there?

scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/03/sarah-madden-fowlkes-lockhart-teacher-lawyer-client-smiling-innocent/

Name

That is it for nudes... The text messages are golden. Now if I could find the set that has them in the correct order.

I imagine these poor students felt so humiliated by their teachers that they were not even able to get an erection. Otherwise there is no other explanation why they are simply not able to shut the fuck up, enjoy their opportunity and provide the next generation the same experience.

Crossing my fingers!

The whole set is on BangTube.

Liar.

>whenever a female teacher is fucking her students she is always hot beyond belief

>whenever a male teacher ios fucking a student he is always creepy looking and weird

post moar dammit!!!

Nicki Hughes of Manchester.
Google is your friend.

blacksportsonline.com/home/2017/05/philly-teacher-arrested-for-sex-with-students-explains-it-was-the-heroin-that-made-her-do-it-photos/

It's quite simple. When these female teachers fuck male students it's always some jock who makes this aging hottie teacher feel young and wanted again, it's not a pedo/hebephile thing for them, more an insecurity thing. They want to know they can still fuck young studs like they used to in high school.

When male teachers do it it's always because they have a thing for underage girls. They get off on the innocence angle and the attraction to freshly developing bodies. It has absolutely nothing to do with ego or insecurity.

but how do the creepy male teachers get the students to go along with it? teenage girls really dislike creepy old fucks

Take a look here:
iheartmyteacher.org/index.php?threads/michelle-catherine-walters-aka-anna-michelle-walters-richmond-virginia-arrested-oct-2012.1049/

Captchas taking forever to let me post.

Damn you know all the niggas was hitting that fuckpig.

Replacing missing father figure
Rebelling against their parents
Good grades
There is more than one explanation

Thanks!

Fuck this is not reddit... post the uncensored version.

Damn... she had fun kek

Bump

Last one for completeness. Supper time. Hopefully someone will step up and post while I'm gone. If the thread is still up, I'll post more.

someone try to get her nudes.

Leaked photo from the gangbang. Who knew she could get them all in at once.