I like DB, Z, and GT. Should I watch Abridged?

I like DB, Z, and GT. Should I watch Abridged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1owy51PbQE
youtube.com/watch?v=4tPYWJtvj8g
youtube.com/watch?v=nDzWe9b6bgA
youtube.com/watch?v=53EZ2fErFHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only acceptable answer is yes. Trust me. you'll start replacing moments in Z with moments in Abridged, and your whole perception of DB Reality will become skewed. Its completely worth it.

Be forewarned, first few episodes, up until King Kai are a little cliche and lackluster, but the series gets so much better.

Seconding this wholeheartedly

Watch it and have your life....chaaanged for EVER! Sometimes when I wasnna laugh before going to sleep...I que it up on youtube on the ps and let seasons play till i go to sleep...haha...and the brain damage...and the brain damage...classic

110% worth it even if you didn't like Dragon Ball to begin with.

this is great! why have i never heard of this before?

Abridged Vegeta is life.

Ya, the beginning eps were a little weak, wait until you get to Nappa

Pretty much imagine all of you and friends inside jokes about the show made it into the show, its pretty much that

Fuck yes.

Wait until cell, perfect cell is amazing.
>How did all these squares make a circle!

I AM THE HYPE

IS THAT ME?! STRONGER THAN ME?! I'LL KILL ME!

BITCH IM FABULOUS

id say its worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1owy51PbQE

I trained all day yesterday!
BITCH I'M ADORABLE

GOD DAMNIT Vegeta

How for into the series are these faggots now? Last I watched was the start of the android saga

youtube.com/watch?v=4tPYWJtvj8g

Absolutely! It's better than the original!

No dude, start watching Dragon Ball Super

DBZA may well be legitimately the best thing on youtube. Any fan of DBZ should most definitely give it a go. I honestly can't understand why anyone would NOT like it.

As a side note, anybody remember Gozar's ARDBZ? Parenting with Vegeta always cracked me up.

the lines in the android saga are too try hard
i do like him, but his quips in the Ginyu saga were fantastic and I expected more of him during episodes 31~45

Yeah cause it's been animated so well!

youtube.com/watch?v=nDzWe9b6bgA

probably my favouire bit

Fuck Toei animation and fuck Dragonball super.

Just watch it fucking idiots, the animation is getting better and better.

Looking at the thumbnail
is it the part in the movie where both Vegeta and Piccolo give the same line? "For thousands of years I lay dormant..."
My favorite bit in the series is the continual "You see, I/he have/has risen above and become a legend...i am not the average saiyan warrior", the stupid super saiyan speech. The way Paragus starts it on Vegeta in Broly is my favorite joke

What kind of silk screen DBZ shirt do you have? Mine is adult Goku with the power pole.

Animation in the universal survival arc has been top notch. Poor animation is not a good reason to not watch super.

You gotta love princess trunks though

I'd let him fuck me

>Vegeta trains me to fight Puar
good times

Yamcha trains me. I don't even need to know who my opponent is. I'm fucked.

To all those suggesting DB super- the story was ripped off from a long running fan comic and made worse. DB super can't even keep the story lore consistent within it's own series. The animation is the least of it's concerns.

>Mr Popo trains me to fight all of the above

FUCKING LET'S DO THIS

isn't mr popo the strongest character in the series?

Strongest is an understatement.

if you take filler (literally non-canon) as canon. otherwise, nah, only 1K

youtube.com/watch?v=53EZ2fErFHY

he is a genie, so he is magic, but i don't think that equates to power level. Babidi was magic but he died easy

have you even watched the vid?

Yes

Bitch plz, there was better animation in 2004

is that literally all you care about? a couple of freaky looking screenshots?

it's pretty cool, to be honest. but sure, gimp yourself of fun by hating on shit. have fun with that

Mr. Satan is my hero. unironically. he's super skeptical and reasonable, but still a martial arts champion.
if he would forego his arrogance, he could get tutelage under Roshi, or Crane, or any other old martial arts master (that King Piccolo killed in Dragon Ball) and learn to fly easily, might become competent.
but he's too proud

Goku trains me to fight raditz.
I'm good.

>fun
I don't watch Super but I can guess what happens.

Enemy appears, he thrashes people
Goku gets a power up, he thrashes the new enemy.
The enemy either is a minion or has a power up, and now he thrashes Goku.
Goku gets a new power up with a new name or number, and wrecks them.

a new enemy appears. Constant power ups are not fun, and that is what Dragon Ball Z became in the last 100 episodes, with how much "hype" people have for Super, I guarantee it is the same shit over and over and over and over and over, but treated like impressive. Goku could destroy galaxies before the end of Dragon Ball, before he even fused with Vegeta. Nothing new is impressive, it's taking "oh my god, they're 110% now!" and smashing it down so the old 110% is now 100%. fucking a I hate the writing, I hate the names for the power ups, JUST MAKE ENTERTAINING FUCKING FIGHTS, JUST HAVE CHOREOGRAPHY, MAKE UP NEW TECHNIQUES, STOP MAKING HAIR FORMS, IT'S JUST A GOD DAMN BOOST IN POWER NOT ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL OR STORY TELLING, "HAHA NOW I AM 20% STRONGER"

I'm not asking for a lot, Dragon Ball got the formula correct. Those tournament fights were fun. Constant power ups, fusions, levels and hair colors are not what made dragon ball entertaining. The new writer sounds like he only WATCHED Z and GT, but never read the manga.

>all this incessant posting on an old show and how the newer stuff is worthless
it's not that having an opinion and legitimately thinking thinking that is the problem, but getting so mad over it smells like autism.

Super is literally "See how powerful Goku is? Here's someone stronger fo no reason, but by the power of asspull, Goku will win"

>Implying All of dragon ball as a whole wasn't like that.

Your smeller is wrong. Obsessing about one thing is what Sup Forums is about, and calling dedication "autism" shows you just want to spout insults, or expecting a series to maintain its quality is now "lame".
I expect more from the entertaining series it was. It didn't start as bullshit powerups, it became it. Even GRAND TOUR got it correct with the first season, the Dragon Ball abortion nobody accepts had more adventure and fun fights than Super. That guy should have been in charge of Super.

>piccolo trains me to beat up little trunks
>full fills piccolo's dream of being a complete asshole

It wasn't. Goku fucking LOST his first two tournaments, and that was within the first 100 episodes of the anime. He didn't win a tournament until well until his teens, with his adult body. Go watch fucking Dragon Ball and tell me those fights aren't more creative. Everything from Oolong until Piccolo Jr. at the 23rd world tournament was fun. fuck, even the RADITZ fight in Z was more thought out than anything that happened after.

I know it was, but this happens every week in the current arc. Didn't happen that much in the original series

Watch Goku vs mercenary toa.

>you just want to spout insults
i'm not the one raging on three successful animation series because they simply don't match up with my very specific tastes and expectations
I'm just the one calling you an autist, something Sup Forums 'is about' before anything else. especially the board we're posting on right now