Discipline/Spanking

>Discipline/Spanking

How were you disciplined? Greentext some notable occasions you or someone else was punished.

Other urls found in this thread:

nospank.net/carol2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not mine but apparently real. The headmaster of a private school did this.
>As part of the orientation, Wetton reportedly took the girl to a room alone and told her to take off her clothes. Crying, she removed everything but her bra and panties. Wetton then struck her once with a wooden paddle. Wetton then reportedly forced the girl to disrobe completely, made her kneel as if in prayer and struck her across the buttocks. Then, police say, he forced her to grab the edge of a table, spread her legs and submit to another swat. Finally, he made her bow down to him and recite the Lord's Prayer.

My mom was single so she sat in me and threw heavy metal things at me

She sat on you? That's an unconventional punishment and potentially harmful.

I was spanked growing up. I greentexted it before but my dad raped me once as it happened. We both acted like it never happened after.

I don't think I'll ever spank my kids though. It's barbaric.

Aside from the usual spanking when we were little, our parents never laid a hand upon us. Except once, on my sister.

>be her
>maybe 5 or 6 yo at the time, don't remember
>try to draw attention from parents, like kids usually do
>see that parents often have something called books in their hands
>grab a book
>open it
>don't know how to read, wtf is this shit
>looks like a drawing paper but with lines on it
>decide to draw on it anyway
>parents notice me, yay
>see dad come forward
>see mom grab book from my hand
>mom holds books in front of me
>be very proud of my drawings she's showing me
>dad not ok, though
>mom not ok, on second thoughts
>dad gets angry
>mom gets angry
>dad SLAP the hell and the shit and the fuck out of me
>once
>just once
>never draw on a book ever again

And that is how our parents taught us that books are important, and that they ought to be read and not drawn upon.

Repost the greentext?

I agree it's not a tradition to carry on.

Basically my dad and I were alone at home, he calls me to his room to spank me, then pulls down my underwear and rapes me. That's the short version. Next day he acted like nothing ever happened so I did too. I was young.

How young? Boy or girl?

Did you repress the memory? How did it affect your relationship with him?

Girl. About 8ish.

Yeah I think i definitely repressed because we never said anything about it. I knew it was wrong but I thought I'd get in trouble if I said anything so I just tried to forget it. It worked until a few years ago when my dad passed away.

When it happened suddenly all those memories flooded back in.

yeah she did

How do you feel about it and him looking back? How has it affected you?

Part of me wishes I'd said something and part of me says, nothing happened after that, keeping it quiet was the best thing to do in order to not ruin our lives. I'm not sure what would've been the best.

I really don't like spanking and hate seeing it in public. Makes me cringe in embarassment seeing that happen. Otherwise, I think I've been pretty proactive on not letting it affect me greatly.

I'm married now and was at the time my dad passed away. For a about half a year or so I couldn't have sex with my husband from behind because, and I know this sounds fucking weird, but it reminded me of my dad. Not something you want happening during sex...

Good on you for keeping it from getting to you.

Sex from behind reminding you of him is very understandable, especially since you wouldn't see your husband's face to keep you in the moment.

Thanks. Hope I didn't derail your/OP's thread

>did something bad
>dad swung a belt across my ass
>didn't do the bad thing i did anymore
>repeat for other bad things i did afterwards
>now semi-responsible adult who knows how to interact with other semi-responsible adults

>be me
>step father was mad at me
>dindunuffin.jpg
>tries to spank my buttocks
>have hot wheel cars in my asspockets
>never hit me again.

It's relevant and it kept it bumped.

It is revealing that physical punishment and sexual abuse are so connected.

People don't need to be belted to be responsible...

nospank.net/carol2.htm

>be me
>be teenager
>be ancient days before AOL etc.
>have huge crush on hot girl I met on local dial up BBS
>log into BBS one day
>read public post from girl
>"guys, my mom paddles me on my bare bottom, is this okay?"
>still fapping to the idea 25 years later

What replies did she get? Did you reply?

Used to get beaten the fuck up by alcoholic loser of a father. Yes we were poor.

Was an 80s/90s kid. We got the fuck beat out of us all the time.

> Drop a glass
Open a can of whoop ass
> sneeze while stepdads talking
Right, where's my belt
> laugh when my brother farts
Goddammit you little mutherfuckers

It was fairly normal part of growing up for all kids back then. You made sure you kept in check. Belts, open hands mainly. Usually it hurt so hard it was like a burning pain and you couldnt breathe. There would be welts.

If a kid fucked up in public they would still get hit. Sometimes other people would come over to get involved
> young man you need to listen to your mum, she's only doing this because she loves you.
Then they'll would turn to my mum and say ' you're doing a great job dear, you're obviously a great mother.'

One time I remember triggering my dad, he openly beat the ever loving shit out of me in front of some friends. Broke my collar bone

Mostly "spare the rod" type shit from adults. Don't remember if I replied.

She also had a hot younger sister. Once when I was at their house, the older sister seemed really uncomfortable and turned on some music while we were hanging out in the computer. After reading that post later, I think the younger sister was getting paddled. I could easily have not heard it in their big house.

I lived in a Christian cult in Alaska till I was 14. My parents used to keep tally marks of bad things that I did on sticky notes. Bad things included lies, being snippy, not answering immediately when called, and other stuff like being rude or calling someone names. When my dad got home, he would take me into the shed and make me grab a bar in tge wall, then he would hit me with a cut down 2x4 with holes in it for speed. Sometimes the other boys would lie about me to my parents. Once, when I was suspected of telling a lie, my dad literally hit me for 3 and a half hours. He would take breaks every ten minutes to tell my he loves me. It sounds wierd, but it's true. Really fucked me up.

Once I got grounded for a few months and my mom decided to take everything out of my room besides my bed and dresser so I just caught up on my reading during that time, after I was allowed to get all my shit back I waited a couple months because I didn't care that I didn't have anything

There is a difference between
Spanking vs abuse
If you are leaving marks, bruises or injuries then it is abuse.

No two spankers/abusers draw the line at the same place. What does that tell you?

Same line that people use to justify ending life. Self defense is for the greater good. Murder is bad, according to moralfags.

Harming kids isn't self-defense.

>Therapy Spanking
what

So me beating my kids for smoking in the house is harmful?

I support spanking

on occasion whenever i did something that i clearly knew was bullshit.

Jesus man. That's brutal.

Here's my most memorable moment > be 8 ausfag kid
> live in caravan park, didn't realise at the time but this meant we were poor af
> just been given pocket money $1
> one off payment, happens 4 or 5 times a year
> shitload of money for a kid in 1989
> feel alpha af
> show off to girls I like
> 'look I got all this change'
> pick out a 2c piece throw it away because 'I'm so rich 2c ain't nothing'
> dad sees this and rages hard
> oh shit I fucked up
> he charges over
> his face is purple
> no point running, just stand there waiting for the attack, submit to it, its best to get it over with, besides would only make it worse
> seize up, brace myself, this is so gonna hurt
> slaps my face 'I work hard for that money you little mongrel, you think you're a big man throwing money away?'
> no dad, I was just playing
> another slap, 'don't bullshit me'
> pushes me over kicks my arse 'find that money now'
> I'm searching through bushes while he slaps back of my head for encouragement
> girls still standing there watching it
> finally find the coin
> 'give it back to me, and the rest of your money'
> I take too long fumbling in my pockets, he picks me up by my shorts, atomic wedgie
> shorts rip, they're hanging off me
> he rifles through them to get the money, end up dacking me completely
> coins fly everywhere
> tells me no more pocket money ever 'ungrateful little cunt'
> does an incredible hulk moment kicks me in the shoulder while letting out a massive yell
> another slap in the face and pushes me over again
> I'm lying in the dirt shorts and grundies half way down to my knees
> girls just look at me and my junior peen
> not much you can say to lighten the mood here
> they walk off 'see you later user' theyre not shocked because its a caravan park, this shits normal
> head really hurts
> go to get up, feel dizzy
> nah best I don't stand, might just stay here for a bit and wait for things to stop hurting

>Really fucked me up.
How so? What are your parents like now?

If your kid is smoking then your parenting is already a failure.

Then I should kick the kid out right?

tits or get the fuck off whore

I'd like to roleplay something like that, posting as the girl getting paddled and letting anons reply telling her it's the right thing.

I don't have an issue with spanking, but I've also never been a part of a cult or had rapists for parents either. I just see it as a solution to very specific problems. If a young kid is misbehaving and beyond reason, you don't reason with them - you spank them into obedience. If the infraction is less severe or doesn't warrant a spanking, you just ground them or force them to do chores.
But I feel that I'm in the minority here. I couldn't fathom beating a child until bones are broken or having a rapist for a parent or raping a child or sibling. What a fucked up way to live.

They pretend it never happened

Lol. Parents ate great like that. Years later and everything's sweet. Nah, might be with you, but shits not cool with me.

Only appropriate if the other children your child speaks to endure it also, othewise you're a freak and your kid will treat you like a freak. In america you can pretty much forget it, I mean, they make you pay cheating whores for being tricked into marriage and pay for niggers who want to kill you with a cheap hangun to eat so why expect that your kid will be disciplined? Your kid will be calling you a bitch who will never hit them by 8 years old and if you ever do some technofeminst will make sure you end up in prison for trying to prevent your kid from becoming a part of the crime they need to sell their bullshit.

Do you have an actual image or do you just like posting thumbnails?

It's shit there are parents this bad.

>If you are leaving marks, bruises or injuries then it is abuse.
plz be v&

Kill one of them in front of the other and make the other live the rest of their sorry life in terror of you

Bonus points for kill female and male lives in terror because with boomers we all know who's fault it was

Before he dies make sure he thinks you think it was sexual abuse and he's a satan-fuck, scream at him that he's a satanist and this is for-his-own-good, make the female watch

That's the same kind of logic that you need to circumcise your son because other boys are cut too.

I approve of this post

?

> plz be v&
Vanned. Attested

Is that what I said?

???? Attested????

Lol

For what, telling people not to abuse?

Yeah, I'm not that user. But not sure what that was all about