I met a girl a month ago, we both fell in love with each other instantly

I met a girl a month ago, we both fell in love with each other instantly.
It was like a dream.It was a cheesy and cute romance.She told me she loved me.- I felt that it was kinda fast, but also; love hits hard and fast.

She infected me with herpes and now told me that she doesent want to be with me anymore.
That i deserve better, That she wants to explore herself, and basically every damn lamn excuse there is.

I could handle getting over a romance, but she infected me with a life long, disgusting disease that will ruin dating and sex for me for life.
Im furious, im sad, im in panic, im in despar.
What the fuck do i do now?

Herpes is not that bad, it sucks for a few days then goes away and then spears again whenever your immune system is down. TO HELL WITH THAT CUNT!

Get your own back. Go contract HIV/AIDS then rape her. That'll teach her!

Bitches need to be taught life lessons

Is it labial or genital located? Use Acyclovir. It is an antiviral drug quite effective to avoid relapses. Two pills a day.

Yeah but how is sex with new partners going to work out? Or relationships?

You dont really use condoms in a long term relationship. Its all fucked now.
I have to tell everone now and be known as the guy with herpes.

Its on my foreskin. Im not circumcised.

Oh my god, how many times i have to tell this to people, FUCKING. KILL. HER.

>Pleb Level

Just hire a nigger

pics of the herp

I'm furious and disgusted by myself now.
I bought into every kind of sob story she had;
how every ex treated her bad. How everyone left her. yadda yadda yadda.

oooh im so nice, ooh im so kind, no guy has ever been so kind. She comes with the fact that she loved me and tells me that she had a crush on me for a long time.

Now after the sores break out, she confesses that she had herpes and didnt knew how to tell me and that she was embaressed about it;
i tell her it was ok. it was bound to happen any time since it's so common.

one day later she tells me by text that she wants to be free and explore her self and doesnt know what she wants in her life and all kinds of shit.

wow. What a bitch.

Well, I guess you better post nudes.

When you see the first blisters, it scares the shit out of you. The first episode is hard to endure socially speaking. If I were you, I would do my best to avoid people whose judgement could affect you and begin an acyclovir-based treatment.

Lol she loved you forever with herpes. Yay you

That really doesent give me any hope at all.
Im branded for life now- im carrying a filthy virus that will ruin relationships for life now.

Or sue her. I don't know where you are located, but I know that her actions are blameworthy in France and in USA.
See her. Record her talking about that. Make her confess what she did. Earn one million. Profit!

Well it depends on how you see the relationship going really. you can freak out or you can be an adult about it. Herpes is very manageable. go to the doctor and get meds. You need to have a conversation about that shit tho.

FUCKING KILL HER

So i need to medicate daily now like a fucking HIV case?

But she loves you guy with herpes.

ROFL, best thread ever!!!!

Protip: condoms do little or nothing to protect you from herpes and females catch it way easier than males, so you're going to just have to be honest early on.

Are you in America? Herpes is pretty close to endemic in the US so less to worry about there.

What does a herpes posi girl look like op?

No just when it flairs up. After the first time it can be weeks, months or years before you get another.

Yup. You also need to start populating "herpes for fags with herpes" dating sites too. Can't be spreading your nastiness to the rest of us herpes guy

You have to know that the first episodes will be hard because your body is quite defenceless. With time (and episodes...), the frequency of the apparition will decrease as well as the pain and the size of the blisters.
By using an antiviral such as Acyclovir, you would reduce the viral blood in your blood. Simply stated, you need that.

How is unprotected sex going to work from now on then?

Protip: lrn about condoms moron

Like the ones you see on /gif.

Herpes is just a minor skin rash

You don't even know what love is faggot.

Its not until you find someone you can be open with it about. As long as you use protection it shouldnt be an issue. NO FUCKIE WHEN PENIS IS OUCHIE

It's going to work by being risky, you could give your partner herpes.

Also, all sex is now basically unprotected for you. Condoms do not protect against herpes, be aware of that.

Lol for you? It isn't unless your gay partner is herpin' too

Or you plan to fuck other guys over like you got fucked?

Lol enjoy the rest of your viral life faggot

Protip: learn about condoms and herpes my IQ challenged newfriend

Why? Your mom is clean and so am i newfriend

Yeah i read about that too.
I read also that some times it doesent even have to be sexually transmitted- also that it lies dormant for years.

>What the fuck do i do now?
Date people with herpes.
Also sue your ex

Sorry to tell you my mom lied to you. She's riddled with herpes newfriend.

It depends. If you take a daily treatment (Acyclovir or another), it could reduce the viral load to the point that you could have unprotected sex without infecting your partner. But it is not 100% sure. You would need to see a doctor from time to time to measure your viral load and observe variations.
Without a daily treament, you would do to other girls what she did to you. Obviously, I don't recommend that but for sure, some Sup Forumsros will do.

Chop that shit off. Send it to her in the mail.

They significantly reduce but donot prevent, just like with everything else newfriend.

>Lol @ your angry newfriend jab

Please stop being so painfully retarded and spreading dangerous misinformation.

Even if you were right like, which you aren't, it protects against a myriad of other infections

On the slight plus side, I had a gf with herpes, fucked her unprotected for 6 months and did not get herpes, so, it's not like screwing you guarantees your partner will contract it. Problem is females catch it easier apparently, so, who knows. Sorry you're in this position user.

So what you're admitting is you were born this way Gaga?

No, you got it. You just dont show symptoms.

Pretty sure you can sue or get your ex in trouble for infecting you with herpes knowingly

>he doesn't know that herpes can lie dormant for years and not show symptoms
You've got the herps

Herpes should be a rash right on your forehead do everyone knows to spit on you for being dirty

Sorry pal, but I am right. I'm not telling him not to use condoms dipshit, I'm telling him he can't just assume using a condom will protect his partner. They can use a condom and she could still catch it from him. What then moron?

He can also not have it all if his gf was taking precautions.

Anons, stop having the sexual education of a 13 year old American in the south from the 70's.

This. Herpes is a strange infection. Some people get regular, debilitating outbreaks their whole life. Some get a bad outbreak at first then fewer over time. Some get one outbreak and never have another. Some never show any symptoms at all.

Did you like that? :)
If you use a condom and it doesn't fail it will completely protect you from most STIs, but, you can still catch herpes even if the condom does not fail. Look it up..

You're a dirty whore, OP. Herpes is your just reward for thinking sex is a toy for you to play with. Its Nature's way of saying "Next time its AIDS, motherfucker!"

But it's embarrassing! Much simplex to not tell

Lol much simplex. See what I did right there?

You're being disingenuous

Condoms will protect you, but the rest of your skin is a different story. Fuck you guys are stupid.
>Look it up..
>Never really look it up himself

In that case, herpes is the least of your worries.

Just do what she did OP, just have unprotected sex with someone else in order to transfer your Herpes to them so you're free of them, that's what she did.

Much reddit
Very gtfo

Idid. It said significantly reduce, not prevent. Just like with everything else. Does being wrong just like remind you how stupid you are herpes guy?

sue

Holee fuck, west coast nigga? NorCal area? Tiny-ass pixie-looking girl?
My buddy's wife's friend does this.
>Bf told her he had herpes
>She didn't care
>herpeswtf.png
>sleeps with as many people as possible
>doesn't tell them
>justice ftw!

No understandy you Reddit speaky so Solly cholly

>begin an acyclovir-based treatment

This guy thinks he's smart.

Where are you from, OP?

Lawfag here, I'll look into what's on the books in your region and see if you have a case.

Re read my comment, if you still don't understand it, then there is no hope for you, go back to eating worms.

Sure you will, then you're going to demand half his hard earned herpes watch

>Condoms will protect you,
>but the rest of your skin is a different story.

Did you not know that the rest of your skin is also you?
Are you being retarded on purpose?

Not OP
Good thing that in CA it's now not illegal to do this, even with HIV.
Or now it's a misdemeanor? Fuck this state.

Nah, no compensation required; I live for this shit.

Lol umad herpes guy.

I no know why, I no gib you a herp

Op like another user said, you theres a possibility that you might not even get any symptoms at all wait and see if you get any flair ups if at all. Seek a doctor you can obviously treat it so you get no flair ups, though it will be quite annoying having to explain you have Herpes to another partner but honestly there's a lot of understanding people now a days

Enjoy your life long disease OP

Did he die?

This is why condoms are recommended for sexual liaisons.

Lol you live for herpes.

Once again best thread ever!!!

I mean the pill treatment not the cream one.

Are those little herpie-worms? They're cute.

>much simplex
Kek

Pretty sure infecting someone with an STD is illegal in many places. Sue her for it and get reparations for the damage she's caused.

herp is like gangrene. you have to cut off the affected areas before it spreads. get to work.

No it's not. If it is HIV or something yeah, but not if it's just a life long pain in the ass like Herpes.

>I don't understand the difference between wearing a condom and my dick being protected, and just fucking bareback
>But I'm gunna act like condoms aren't a decent prevention measure because lol semantics
Kys

OP what you must do is this:
Wipe for foreskin on as many surfaces in public as possible.
Everyone will eventually end up with Herpes and so you wont feel so bad about having it once everyone has it.
Play the long game.

I think it depends on if it was done intentionally and then you sue them for something like purposefully harming your reputation or something

All about them loop holes.

Nope not mad, you know why?
I can spell, I'm cleaner than Skeeter's Peter, and I have an IQ double (maybe triple) yours.
Are you mad as well as stupid dipshit guy?
(I think your turn on the PC might be just about up, eat your pudding cup then its time to be strapped into bed)

see
>samefagging

Herpes goes away . You have it for like a year then it goes only in extreme cases do you get outbreaks all the time

I don't think you know what that word means.

Are you still not understanding this? You can't really be this stupid, but just in case you are, I'm not saying condoms don't protect you from STIs, I'm saying they offer low protection against herpes. Go back to school, try to get your diploma and I'll see you back here in a few years.

>Replying to a troll with a diatribe

Maybe four times smarter eh? Lol dumbass

Fuck. Who's gonna tell these kids that chicken pox is herpes and guess what?

>I'm saying they offer low protection against herpes
>Low protection
And you're wrong, but keep throwing insults to pad your response

Kill the bitch

>Local man caught rubbing penis on church pulpit
>"Sup Forums told me to do it"

With herpes?

I'm trolling you my retarded friend, not the other way around. If you can't see that much then you really do need to get off the internet until you've gained some smarts. I'm much better at this than you, time to give up.

Was her name Martine by any chance?

Probably wouldn't be the first church pulpit a penis was rubbed on.

HEYOO

>she confesses that she had herpes and didnt knew how to tell me

ohh man that's fucked up, that she knew.

all of her sob stories are bullshit. she's just a wicked person putting on an act.