Don't race mix because your children will look ug- Wow

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug- Wow...

You know - when they say "race mixing" they mean mixing between human "races" not actual mixing with other animal races...

What's the difference?

Holy heck. Is that real? The kid straight up looks like a chimpanzee

>Scientists have generated an impression of the average human in 2050 and it's beautiful

UMA

i refuse to believe that is human

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've seen this pic many times, is this fucking shopped or is it real? pls respond

is not, it's a brazilian

fuck off

Its seriously messed up. If that thing came at me deep in the brazilian forest i would not hesitate to empty an entire mag into it.

Aww how cute look at you two, get a room will ya?

He will end up in a soup one day

looks like your average brazilian

with sopa would be uma delicia

It's probably some birth defect

it's shopped please

if not what kind of disease has this kid?

please source

UMA DELICIA

S O P A
O
P
A

>what kind of disease has this kid?

He's brazilian

I just feel bad for him

I'm mostly concerned about its shirt. It seems to depict a peg-legged child playing soccer while lighting fires and popping the cork on a beer bottle.

What the fuck do Brazilian kids do for fun?

He probably has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

But that's a purebreed macaco

Fetal what? Do you mean fetal sobriety syndrome? I have seen a couple kids with it. Their eyes both face the same direction, it's unnerving.

Did they also had thin lips and Asian-like eyes?? If so then they definitively suffer from FAS.

can you make sopa with it?
will it be uma delicia?