If women weren't sexually appealing, would you ever be interested in them...

If women weren't sexually appealing, would you ever be interested in them? I don't find any value in femininity and would rather masturbate by myself than attempt to mingle with girls to be rejected or waste my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sYMI1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sure would like to be her.

Why? So you can sacrifice your dignity by objectifying yourself?

>If women weren't sexually appealing
This isn't a theoretical for many people.

Sure, but I'm targetting those who are interested in having sex with females in this post.

Sounds like a real beta move

How?

If I could blow myself I’d never need women again. Apart from when I wanted a sanwich obviously

Well that would certainly take away the main source of pain in my life. I'm not sure if that would make it better because humans need sadness to appreciate happiness.
The choice you're presenting is if i want to kill a bandwidth of emotions because i don't like the bad ones - the answer is no.

yes

Indeed.

I'm interested in being a beautiful woman making love to beautiful women. The whole population should be beautiful women.

I actually hate most women. They're not more than brainless fuck meat. They used to be able to take care of a home.

Agreed

Thank you for speaking the truth

No.

Beta af

Not really, no.

>mingle with girls to be rejected

Like, what else is there to say about this post? Maybe /r/incels is more your speed?

I'd ask if anyone here is actually like, friends with a girl for reasons other than desperately hoping to one day bang her, but I honestly know better.

"Interested in?" I guess yeah, fam.
I share your cynicism against what I guess would be cockteases and female Chads. But there are some women out there who are basically normal people trying to be moms, work jobs, don't like themselves, are trying to figure life out.
I have this arab emirates coworker... super hot in her wedding pictures but in person not great. Super smart, super easy to work with. Funny. Works long hours. Not sexually interesting. Wouldn't want a relationship with her. Would trust her with a task or even mone maybe. I'd pick her for a project at work easy.

Fuck her? Probably not.

abso-god damn-lutely not. I'm having trouble finding a girl I can spend more than two hours with without wanting to kill myself. They're all so boring and can't hold a fucking conversation.

"teeheeh I love to work out. routine? i don't know what my routine is I just go and throw around free weights for a while and do 90 minutes of slow paced cardio"

"teehee i love movies. what's metropolis? that sounds lame. i've only seen movies made after 1995."

"teehee i love video games. i only play overwatch and GTA 5. you don't watch a million shitty lets players on youtube and you're not incredibly obnoxious and annoying when playing? that's weird, you're not fun"

like holy fuck, the least annoying girl i've ever met was a hot asian transgirl who gave me dome but there's obviously like 100 other red flags there so we'll never be able to have a real relationship.

How?

You have an attitude where girls are just going to reject you so you resent them. Beta af

Not really, I am fine with girls as long as they don't assume I'm looking to fuck them and then pre-emptively "reject" me. I am forward in my intentions with people, I would tell a girl that I was only interested in their body if I were to be, but I'm usually not. It is the bias they have because of actual betas skirting around their desires by pretending to not be interested which annoys me, because it justifiably enbales this attitude women have, but I'm still not happy about it.

THIS

If I am rejected for saying I wanna fuck them and they denied me then I would be okay with it and just never talk to them again. I don't have resentment for things which are my fault.

Kek, transgirl gf master race. Best time spent with a person that lacks vagina but has another hole.

Do you happen to be american? Because this sounds like an american girl problem

there are some women I like as persons and I won't get them because they have bfs and I am not thaaat physically attracted to them.

no, im english

>attempt to mingle with girls to be rejected
>pre-emptively "reject" me
>I would tell a girl that I was only interested in their body
>actual betas
>Being this autistic

gb2/pol/

Come to nz bro, women aren't cunts here. Just stay away from the islanders and bitches from taupo. Islanders are gross and you will get and sti banging girls from taupo.

hey does anyone have a link to this set?

couldnt find anything too good

If they weren't sexually appealing, then they'd have to develop socially like men, which actually might be a pretty nice thing.

imgur.com/a/sYMI1
yer welcome

This

thanks friend, you're a champ