Should I actually try to be a trap or try to bulk up and be alpha?

Should I actually try to be a trap or try to bulk up and be alpha?

Would prefer trap but don't know if I'm built for it.

Thanks, Sup Forums

Um.. if you are to the point of asking Sup Forums whether you should be a trap or alpha, then alpha is a lost cause. And has been for a while, most likely.

Eh. Probably. I wouldn't want to be a bodybuilder but just get some muscle.

Trap

neither, nor, just be a regular guy and live your life.
Also, lose the alpha, beta etc worldview, it´s bullshit

you have tiny brown nipples so would not make a good trap

Trust me, is love to be regular. I'm just a tranny that's too afraid to fully come out so I thought trapping might be fun.

That or just ignore it as I've been doing and try to alpha up, but I'm a bit miserable that way

Asians have brown nipples.

Lots of them, at least

Dose OP have trap pics?

Do what you want.

I say trap, though. You'll only look good until you're 40 or so as a trap. You can bulk up anytime

Just one. I've posted it before.

I need a better wig.

cool , i like you , i think you can go for a trap

Not bad

Big hands

Thank you! I should...

Just bulk up bro. I been going to the gym once or twice a day+ self learned karate for over 9 years to get here from my trapping days and i now am respected as an ultimate alpha

I literally have no idea what this means

the first step is to show us your ass, then you will know its the only path you can take

if you even think for a second that you would enjoy a bunch of random guys jerking off to you, it is the right choice

You have the ugliest feet I have ever seen.

Eh. Bad angle and just took a bath.

Bump

Yes you should , sorry i wrote like a monkey sometime

All good!

Instead of bulking up just take some sort of self defense martial art. You'll resonate confidence

Drink bleach to bulk up fast, my trainer who has competed professionally and has won countless weightlifting related trophies told me the secret to his success was creating mixed with bleach and a splash of almond milk.

you've got no biceps but decent abs

oops, typo, meant creatine.

Neither. Have efficient musculature doing useful and enjoyable stuff and be a twink/twunk/otter.

That seems like it would be kind of fun

Old meme is dead

Twink is option

Your feet aren't bad, just a tad wide.

Eh. I'm more of a tennis shoe person so nobody would see them, anyway

nonexistent nipples, need to shave, put some effort in and keep the effort up and you could be a trap.

But with those flat feet; dead giveaway. Do neither, and go become an entrepreneur. Sex is a lost cause for you.

Well regardless, I think you could shoot for either since you are so skinny :)

I am an entrepreneur already.

And I have sex pretty often

I mean, the feet will always be covered. I'm not really worried about them. But yeah, is obviously shave and such.

Quit being a faggot

Yeah. I'm pretty thin!

I eat anything I want, too...

Never

Get shredded and be remmebered as a pussy destroyer or become a trap and be forgotten as any other cheap whore.

You have the potential to bulk up like big time... literally one week of core and legs not including weekends and I garuntee muscle will start to pop up

I was the same dude, but I really dislike being skinny so I started lifting and eating more a year ago. Still skinny but I gained 35lbs so far...

Everyone says that. I'm always pretty active and stay in shape.

I like being a cheap whore, though.

Why not carry on as your masculine self and pursue gay men instead of thirsty and fickle heteroflexibles who would be settling for you?

I'm fine with being skinny. It suits me.

I don't like men. I like the idea of being a girl. No sexual connotations at all.

I love teasing men, though

Hot

would have to see you in a pair of panties to make a call

Start some hormones and be a trap, op

Need to do stretches to plump up the butt

Small and cute. Very Asian like

Bump

You could do either, but if what you really want to do is trap then you should trap.

You should tell your doctor you're transgender and get on hormones ASAP. If you want to trap, then you're going to do it sooner or later and if you do it later, you'll regret not doing it sooner. GOOD LUCK

The way your hips and ribs sit id say trap
>lose weight
>get corset
>get push-up bra
>depending on ur hair get a wig

first bulk up..then if you look like shit or you don't like to feel a man, then go trap.

Do u like girls mate? Cause trapping is not good for girls irl... when u see traps saying that they gave gf's they are bshiting u.

I much prefer trapping. I already have a gf who is very supportive of me and my trans issues.

I'm only 140. Do I need to loose weight?

trap, get your first chastity cage and force yourself to learn to only get pleasure from anal sex. eventually you'll be really into guys.

Don't do it dude, hormones will fuck you up bad, get help!

The real question is how trained is that boi pussy?

I've tried getting help for years. This has been a lifelong issue for me. I remember dressing as a girl even as a kid. I'm miserable being a guy. I'm just extremely scared

Traps are fucking gay

Purge purge purge

Not very

I know

>Falling for the female Jew instead of ascending to faggotry
lmao

But... I don't like guys.

I have biceps and pecs but how do I get abs like this?

Also op cheer up. Pump up some steroids and you'll feel much better

I really won't. Being this way gives me depression to the extreme. I sometimes throw up from jealousy just by seeing another girl

Alpha is over-rated unless that's what you really want. Find what you're best at and if that happens to be being a trap, then make that your strength. Become... THE ALPHA TRAP!

A L P H A T R A P

Trap

Definitely trap user

>until you realize that you come back after every single last purge no matter how you try

It's your destiny anonn

Be a good slut

Reverse trap/tranny here
Follow your dreams op. Clearly the alpha life was not for you. Be the beautiful trap or tranny you have always wanted to be. You only get one life to live, you might as well get what you want out of it

Only the strong survive. I'm okay with this.

I needed that. Thank you.

if you're even considering being an alpha I don't see how you could be a trap...

take up bodybuilding dude. it going from 110 to 150 could make you a completely different person and you'll feel amazing.

I own many guns and have a deep understanding of survivalist tactics.

Just because I'm wearing panties doesn't mean I can't survive in the apocalypse, user

Fuckin moron, I mean passing on your Genes. Nothing wrong with being a cross-dresser, once you start getting dicked then you're genetics are dead for all i care.

You could always become a Republican and just suck dick.

I have a girlfriend. I have semen.

My genetics will be fine.

Bulk up and be alpha, why is this even a question?

Do you want to be a walking embarrassment and disappointment who's only useful for as niche fetish? Seriously, you're a fucking idiot for even having this dilemma.

I thought they only had two nipples each. I am confuse

I'm a center right leaning

I mean, I doubt I'd be a laughing stock if I move to some blue state

Why not both?

Uh... yeah...

Trap

Just exercise, and be comfortable with your sexuality instead of chopping your dick off or dying your hair pink

where the fuck did you come up with chopping dicks off and dying hair pink wtf

learn more letters of greek alphabet and you can be asexual physic on a spaceship, far much better.

Traps are degenerate. You'll just end up killing yourself if you go that route.