Why doesn't anyone like me? am i ugly?

why doesn't anyone like me? am i ugly?

No you are very pretty and hot probabli either your character is shit or you push away anyone that tries to get with you.

P.S timestamp or fuck you

*fat

no ur a useless bitch

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

This.

Julie?

Also

Tits and timestamp.
It's so easy.
Then we'll listen to your complaints.

Probably because you dress like an asshole and take "artsy" pictures of yourself

Do a bit of sport, then i'll come and take care of your little holes

You're quite plane in the face - one wouldn't call you attractive or pretty... more 'a handsome woman'.
You're quite flat chested and bottom heavy. Accentuate the bust line more and try fitted skirts instead of mom jeans.
Also, your face needs more contrast with your make up choices. You're naturally pale and the natural look you've tried washes out your features.

Would mount the sow/10

Not ugly, just a little overweight. If you lose six-8 pounds some horny guy is bound to wanna fuck you. Don't lose hope and despair too much. Insecurity isn't attractive.

TITS OR GTFO!!

highly doubt that OP is this girl, but she is fucking hot

reminds me of this

that's sad, what's e given up on?

>why doesn't anyone like me?
Probably because you look like a fat rights activist plus I know you have a fucking dull personality just by looking at the picture

>you are very pretty and hot
She looks like a big toe m8

If thats you OP id fuck the ever living shit out of your thicc body.

>Even ugly girls have friends OP, you must just be a raging cunt

Very hot :) greats from Germany:)

You look like you're an impossible to please judgmental whore. Plus, fat in the wrong ways. Your body cannot be attractive while fat.

not ugly, not 10/10 but definitely above a 6. Maybe it's your personality, idk. Post nudes.

Would lick your neck and choke you.

Yup. Stupid too.
Make a timestamp, show some udder. Then ask stupid questions.

TIMESTAMP FFS

>very hot :) greats from Germany
>below average bitch
These are the words of a man who has overdosed on Muslim semen

Let me assure you, if nobody likes you - that's not because of your looks.

This is my dream womans body. No joke.

To all your friends you're delirious
So consumed
In all your doom, ooh
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The pieces gone
Left the puzzle undone
Ain't that the way it is
You're beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
Oh no
You're beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can't bring you down
Oh no
So don't you bring me down today

>reverse image search
>no results
Okay, I'm going to say you look pretty. The body could use a bit of work though. It looks like you hardly have tits, but you're too chubby for it to be an attractive quality. Pretty face, nice hips, but your torso looks like it could use a bit of work. But looks aren't the only thing people want. How's your personality? If you're nice enough, you could win over half the weeaboo population. Another factor you want to take into consideration is how well you can take care of yourself. Can you cook your food, keep yourself clean and presentable, find a job, etc. Men like this because they don't want to just have another mouth to feed that doesn't contribute.

How come no one realise this is bait?

This pic was posted ages ago you faggot