Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMulwkAQrT0
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEdLhJ1McE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strolling Bones. Duh?

They had so much potential

KISS

>tfw Paul Stanley's voice now

Jesus, Jack White has really let himself go.

AC/DC. The band by this point is now just Angus Young's calisthenics program.

is that evil coop?

Chuck Berr...oh wait, he's crossed the River Styx now.

pretty mcuh any classic thrash band qualifies

Thrash is one of those those types of music that depends heavily on having a punky attitude so you can't pull it off much past 35.

They've given so much though. We're fortunate that Hetfield hasn't lost his voice completely

Pretty much cemented this fact in my head after hearing Luciferian Towers.

"I'm Marilyn Manson and I don't like what you have been saying about -me- on the internet. I can, but do not need to defend myself. And the absurd accusations that the average press has clinged onto. If we need a nude photo of me to prove that I am far different than the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press has decided to fabricate, that is easy. But if one more “journalist” makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. I dare you all to write one more thing that you won’t say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat. Mm"

KISS are probably the worst example of this. it's either them or the beach boys.

fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=TMulwkAQrT0

U2 jesus christ. How do you go from your guitarist collaborating with the original members of Can and Arthur Russell to having Kygo feature on your lead single?

Eh, he looks good for his age. Just a wacky looking picture doesn't say anything. (no doubt TRT HGH etc though)
This is the real example of what you're saying.
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEdLhJ1McE

Dean Torrence? Wtf.

nigga just needs a cough drop.

U2 is good on paper. They just can't let go of the fucking charts and its been a long time since they should have. The time when they could make good music while simultaneously moving the records is over. Soon they'll have neither.

They were done as a studio act by the turn of the millenium.

Mark Slaughter, although he's a somewhat lesser example of a frontman with no voice left at all.

Steve Perry at least had the dignity to retire when he realized his voice was going.

Yeah, the point is their albums since then have been misguided failures at keeping that flame alive instead of just accepting it and being free to experiment. No Line on the Horizon was almost like that but they chickened out.

After listening to The Gate, hopefully the album is better and i change my mind.

>They were done as a studio act by the turn of the millenium.
This. They had Beautiful Day which was a solid comeback single with Eno/Lanois back on production, but every after that was/is mostly just dire.

"who says you need a guitar"
>proceeds to play single string attached to pickup
>sounds like shit
"I like to play old cheap guitars with personality"
>plays expensive custom Gretsch
"This is my favorite album of all time"
>plays shitty record of blind man singing to off-time clapping

U2 were lucky to manage two decades as a viable charting music act. A lot of artists can't manage more than one decade.

Debbie Harry should probably retire; her voice is done.

It physically pains me to see what they've become.

They should have disbanded before Puzzle ever came out.

This one is actually sad

>33 posts
>no Madonna
You're breaking my balls, Sup Forums.

Dave mustaine, ranting about how obama organised shootings of children, pretty embarrassing, probably a trump supporter sadly

Was a real eye opener in how being edgy can turn ridiculous after a certain age.

lmao

incidentally, his new music sucks too

this is correct, metallica's new album was better even though it's so far from their glory days

Leave Danzig alone. He had the best Aqua Teen cameo ever.

man, just imagine those lips pressed right up against your butthole... it'd feel heavenly

kys

Iron Maiden

Yeezus and TLOP are his two best albums.

Not even joking

nope, she said the old Taylor is dead

this is sad. Give up Glenn pls

Not looking forward to seeing this shitshow with death grips

wayne coyne

how was jello not the first reply. he's a walking embarrassment

Metal does tend to be hard on the ol' throat. Just ask Corey Taylor. ;)

Is he gay?

he hasn't even began to peak

because no one has given a shit about him since the 90s

At least Metallica or KISS don't still try to pretend they're relevant.

he's been married a few times, but it's questionable

yeah, its funny how this man used to scare the shit outta me then was a fucking joke all in the same day.

These guys aren't the best but damn they had potential

Lmao what a dopey clown

And they delivered when they were young with their first four albums and even Garage Inc. Were you expecting to be in their prime forever?

Relevance =|= chart success. Surprised to see that equation here, I thought Sup Forums was true patrish.

lmao what is this

Al Jourgenson.

PANERA BREAD

Thankfully we have Claire Boucher instead.

I'd disagree, desu. Only Revolutions could have been a good album if they utilised some of the material that got tossed on the b-sides pile (Help Me Be Captain instead of The Captain, ect).

idk though, man. Ellipsis was fucking shite though. It's pathetically bad for a band that spend their free time listening to Deafheaven and Death Grips.

At least they still have enthusiasm on stage, can't say the same for the radio one crowd...

she can still perform at least

Leave Grimes alone. She's not a parody of herself; she's honest about her art. She said this thing in 2011:
>To become the world's weirdest pop-star and be respected for having a strong, experimental body of work that represents something new in music and that is considered to be 'important' rather than 'popular'.
She's exactly what she wanted to be.

What happened?

Probably bait. Or yet another AA hater.

>how obama organised shootings of children
This is unironically true though

Not saying they're bad, just not consistently relevant any more.

Meh, they always were a joke to be honest

Not a shell, but his best thing in the last while was Benji and with this new style he's been having Universal Themes was probably the last good thing he's done (haven't listen to the Jesu collabs yet) but his seams are beginning to show with his last album. All in all still not terrible yet though at least, it might be somewhat derivative but it has still got some kind of merit

Glen Danzig lost a lot of weight

Radiohead is the 2deep4u band

Now I know why he's called Jello.

Agreed. Though I will say Gene's voice has held up pretty well in comparison.

>ctr-f
>no Rolling Stones
weak

they were always a parody of themselves

Just a reminder that while you are insulting these people, they have done and seen more things than you could possibly imagine.

In as washed up they are more relevant than you will ever be.

Hey man, fuck you

>they're famous and therefore all criticism is invalid
GTFO

Music is nothing but equipment plus marketing. It's basically nothing. Stop it.

not even his final form yet kys

lol manlet on tippytoes

These guys started off being a hard hitting industrial metal band and eventually turned into literal skirt wearing pussies that play generic stadium metal with comedic lyrics

>#1

This, though I think they should've disbanded just after puzzle. Infinity Land is so fucking underrated it hurts.

Is that Sting?

Dunno. I've always hated Depeche mode.

urinary incontinence.
Poor girl.

hmmm... they're performace with Lady Gaga was pretty neat.