Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I just told my S.O. that she does not reassure me enough, and that I am afraid my best is not enough for her, and after a bit of crying she said we'll talk later. As in tomorrow.

How bad did I fuck up this relationship?

The fuck is that pic?

a person loving their pet, move on

>I just told my S.O. that she does not reassure me enough
>S.O
Why did you say that? What was your reasoning?
So far you sound like a niggerfaggot.

faggot, maybe. She was being cold for a while to me. I felt like secondhand to her, and I couldn't take it.

Oh, so you are a snowflake that want people to act the way you want.

Conisdering that I sacrificed a lot and compromised a lot for her, I'd say I am not a "snowflake that want people to act the way I want"

It sounds like she agrees if she put off talking until the next day

Time to leave. If she can't be bothered to do something as simple as say some words, TF does she expect from you.

Agrees as in I did not fuck it up?

The thing is she is the best relationship I was ever in.

You're weak minded and needy, and you demonstrated that for her. Now she knows and she can dump you for someone capable of taking care of themselves and her. Rather than dragging this relationship out for years while she slowly discovers that you're a waste of her time, you got it done quickly in one blow. That was actually very thoughtful of you, OP.

Now, fix yourself before you start looking for the next girl, hoping she'll be the one that fixes you.

I don't think you fucked up, unless you constantly complain and make your insecurities very obvious. I think she either thinks she can do better or just wants something else with somebody else. You were right when you said you're not enough for her and she doesn't want to lie straight your face, so she's putting it off for the night.

Alternatively, if she has work or some obligation and doesn't want to get all emotional, everything might be fine and she's just putting it off so she can concentrate.

Some times I fear that the only reason she is still with me is because she does not have much friends, and the second she gets plenty of friends, she'll leave me..
I know I am weak minded, and needy.. but it is not easy to fix

OP HERE! UPDATE!
She texted me "hey" around thirty minutes ago, and now won't reply. nor answer my call.

Not thirty but it felt a lot like thirty

I forgot to mention that I mean you didn't fuck up in the sense that she has already checked out of the relationship. You're saving both you and her some shitty times of your insecurity and her emotional confliction over wanting to leave but not wanting to hurt you. You basically just accelerated the time table for splitting, which is ultimately for the best.

Now, I could also be completely wrong since I don't know much about the situation or either of your personalities.

Of course its not easy to fix. Get counseling or something. That's what it's for, OP, to help people deal with their shit and make their lives better.

Hey OP tell me your life story. Don’t worry about being concise.

Holy shit you just described me. Although I never did what OP did and dragged her through a 7 year relationship wasting her best years of her life. Yay me.

Cheers to us being weak minded and needy then, user.

Currrntly im pretty much in the same shit though és aggreed that She Will do her Best in order tó keep our repationship going, after like both of is said tó End it.

Time to leave her or she will leave you

OP HERE
Reading what you guys wrote was not what I wanted to hear, but I am not delusional enough to not believe it.
Thank you for you honesty, fellow anons.
I'll go get some shut eye, and see what tomorrow hides for me.

There is nothing more toxic than a needy person in a relationship. Get a hobby.

She sounds like me and you sound like my ex. Does she seem closed off often to you? Emotionally distant? Can she be completely open with you and have you be accepting about pretty much anything? Is there anything important to her that she's tried to bring up but you shut down because of your own feelings about the topic?

Second line of inquiry here isn't as important.

I got pretty distant that last year my ex and I were together. I always wanted to go about frolicking cock first but she was super insecure and needy and was trying to pressure me to stay with her. She obviously knew the end was nearing, and she was absolutely right. I couldn't be open with her and she wasn't open minded or very rational. I only stayed for so long because I was afraid of being alone.

If shit goes south tomorrow, remember to focus on self improvement afterwards. Exercise to look good and learn about interesting things so that you're interesting to talk to. Then upgrade to a more suitable significant other.

Quite badly.

Women construe your excessive emotionality and want as feminine and needy. A woman wants to lose herself and feel secure in your masculinity; something that's hard-wired into them from an evolutionary standpoint. Most women are emotional and neurotic enough already without having to deal with your emotional bullshit.

End the relationship, accept the previous three sentences as the absolute truth, make the necessary adjustments, and try again.