Be support

>Be support
>Healing dps
>Decides to jump straight into the enemy
>Dies
>Says I'm a shit healer

Look, I can pull miracles from time to time, but Genji you just can't do this shit to me.

Furthermore:

>Be healer
>Game requires you to be still while healing and being healed
>Person who needs healing will
>Not
>Stand
>Fucking
>Still

Or worse yet, they'll expect you to run your ass through enemy fire to get to them.
Like sure thing bud, I'll be on the frontline if you need me, but I'm not charging the shit with you, nor do I feel like running 100 feet into no man's land to share a crater with you.

Let me put this into non-faggot terms for those of us who prefer actual games.
>be MEDIC
>that's right MEDIC
>fuck having multiple gay fags there is a MEDIC
>healing pocket
>he RJs away
>dies
>calls me gay
overwatch sucks play TF2

I acknowledge your post OP. I know the feel

tf2 is trash please fuck off
tyvm

I'm gonna blast ye inta thin gruel

>Unironically playing TF2 while proclaiming Overwatch sucks
>2017

english

>paying a large amount of money for a game that mashes and repurposes a class system that's worked since quake days into small easy to swallow chunks for casual faggots who need classes that only have 1 gun each and require no skill
TF2 is old but gold. Overwatch is consolefag BS.

>consolefag
>gets played more on PC
stop trying so hard

At least TF2's grenade launcher class requires skill you roller-spamming goon

>consolefag
>le ebin PC master race
I smell virginity

Regardless, it's an easy game with 0 learning curve. I have played overwatch a couple of times in my life and was able to topscore public servers after mere minutes. Not saying that's a great achievement, but it goes to shot how easy the game is.

Well, I don't know about you but i'm quite happy that the game at least has personality and flavor to it. It actually feels like i'm playing a real character, not some AI bullshit. Also I find the abilities much better, and the lore to be quite interesting unlike garbage TF2.

>resorting to ad hominem when he realises TF2 is better than Hoeversnatch in every concievable way

Look at the poorfag tf2 players trying to defend their old ass trash bag of a game.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personality
>>>>>>>>>>>> million gay classes
the only personality is tracer being a lesbian. Also TF2 has better lore than overwatch, and is self-referential and somewhat ironical in its setting. Overwatch is contrived superhero faggotry.

>poorfag
My demoman's hat is worth more than a copy of overwatch.

Apparently Mei's cinematic and voice lines reveal no personality?
And i'm pretty sure Reinhart and Lucio are filled with personality. I wasn't even referring to Tracer.

fuck off tf2
the new gen is now

are we samefagging now too? It's alright, Demomanon can samefag all damn day.

I'm winning the samefag contest
now if you want a structured logical debate let's do it

someone has run out of overwatch-themed pictures
Looks like I win another argument on Sup Forums in a dead thread, I feel so fulfilled

I don't play either of them virginfag

>Game requires you to be still while healing and being healed

You're blatantly lying right now since you're playing HOTS. Medics can easily move and heal at the same time, it just requires skill shots on some of them. Most of them just require point and click. Odds are you're just QM garbage.

>BLIZZDRONE

>using same ad hominem
mate fuck right off and wank an arse cunt

or Overwatch, works the same way with them. Just need skill to not be garbage.

Pretty sure that part meant for games like PUBG

>I suck at being a medic class in games so I complain because I suck and everyone knows it.

V I R G I N F A G

underagefag

You sound good and triggered m8

>PUBG
He specifically said genji so that means it's either HOTS or Overwatch.

Get better at skill shots and stop only playing medic class. Medic class is for people that don't want to be active in the game. It's quite literally your purpose.

r u braindead

Medics are pretty for bitch players, they're needed but only bitch players main them.

He's right you know.

Regardless of HotS and Overwatch, the guys makes a good point about venturing into no-man's-land. Sounds like he's talking about Ana. Mercy has little problem keeping up with characters like Genji but it's still nutty of the Genji to expect her to spray her teeth in chrome and dive into the enemy team with him.