Was it justified Sup Forums?

Was it justified Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this even a debate? i mean, even in countries that dont allow guns this is justified right?

The world is two millennials lighter thanks to St Byron. MAGA!

who is this

Yeah it was justified. He fucked up by recording it and not immediately calling the police though. Also trying to 'clean up' the bodies.
Cunts deserved to die for being drug addict thieves. I bet they would've fucked the old man up if they had found him there and he was unarmed, it happens every day to old people.

Give some elaboration before asking OP, you fucking inconsiderate faggot.

Byron Smith, veteran who shot two drug addict burglars who had broken into his home and stole shit multiple times.
He was charged and convicted of murder because he not only recorded audio of it, but waited like a day or more to call police and immediately wrapped at least one of the shithead's bodies in a tarp.
>the scream and pleading from that cunt he shot after his gun jammed
youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g

not a hero - just a man nearing the end of his life who got his revenge

it was because he shot them, and after they fell down the stairs and were completely at his mercy he executed them

that's kind of fucked up

Both were going to die from the initial wounds anyway, the male immediately I think.
Old fucker should've never called the police, let the worthless drug addict families wonder what happened to the "precious" children

>yfw "you're dead"
>yfw "you're dying"

thats so fucked up, defending yourself gets you life in prison

fucking what

jesus christ

How? They knew the risks of breaking into homes and were prepared to kill as well.
If that old man wasn't armed, it would've been nothing but a local story about how an elderly person was bludgeoned to death by "youths"
>mfw "Oh my god"

I think they all suck

He shouldn't have recorded it or tried to mess with evidence.

Baiting them by hiding his car was also pushing it away from self defense.

Don't rob houses.
Guy did what he had to.

Sick old cunt with nothing better to do with his time than to sit a prey on two unarmed idiots.

Try educating society before you take away life you wrinkly old bastard. Rot in hell!

"Prey"
>Breaking into a strangers house makes you prey
lmao i bet your black

>prey
They were the predators user.
If you or a loved one likes to break into houses I hope they die slowly and painfully

>Baiting them by hiding his car was also pushing it away from self defense.
That's bullshit if they used it in the prosecution
Literally victim blaming

if they weren't criminals they wouldn't have taken the "Bait"

Unarmed doesn't mean they aren't dangerous

Of course they did. He obviously had a shit lawyer. All the recording, hiding the car, lying in wait and manipulating the bodies would prejudice any jury.

If he just put the car in the shop, did not record and just acted surprised they were in there, he would have been fine.

absolutely. i would have done much worse

the way i see this case is like this
They had broken into that home more than once before, by doing that they were contributing to that man's dwindling sense of security. he felt unsafe in his own home, which is not what something want a veteran to feel.
Those kids caused a man who used to kill people for a living to solve a problem the only way he knew how. they earned what they got.
100% wished they'd have suffered more

In a just world, the cunts would've gotten captured alive by some Hannibal Lector mother fucker

Dude looks like he was bound to kill someone eventually so why not with the thieves?

>act like a nigger
>get shoot like a nigger
simple and ok

Jesus Christ that is so old why don't we just debate the OJ Simpson murder trial of Jessica Simpson. Or better yet why don't we debate pic related

Not justified in waiting so long and making it seem as though he was going to try and hide the whole thing before coming to his senses

It's almost as she's got a second pair of eyes in her hair, covered by her sunglasses

If you plan on killing someone, it's murder.

How is war not murder than

He didn’t report it the night it happened because he didn’t wanna bother the coppers on thanksgiving. He the real mvp for that one

Because the point of war is to die for your country dumbass haven't you ever seen a movie

This is murder.

But I understand.

When I walk by a house and see that there is no car parked there I keep walking; not break into it.
I am not a nigger criminal scum to Skyrim or her people.

He was 63 fuck it, take out some vermin while you can

This is legal in Texas.

It is so obvious that most people on Sup Forums have no life whatsoever. That women could have been someone you loved if not for the fact that you have no one in your life, and no your waifu pillow doesn't count.

No one I love is going to go niggering around in other people's homes

Who cares if they were criminals, the penalty for breaking and entering isnt death by firing squad. Fuck this old psycho cunt, acting like hes doing a public service by murdering two kids. As if he had the right to act like judge jury and executioner.
Plenty of people do stupid shit as kids and grow up to be good people. One of these kids coulda gone on to cure cancer or some shit, but now theyre dead because some old cunts stuff meant more to him than human life.

when did they get woody harrison, and when did he start taking meth?

Suck cock, cuck!

He executed them after they clearly presented no danger.... it was obviously murder

where do you live you seem like a good house to rob

this is a very simple case of play stupid games win stupid prizes, who cares if the chick was hor or they where young or whatever, they were robbing a fucking old guy's house. Fuck them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't break into a house where somebody may have a gun and hey presto, you'll probably live.

theres a judicial system in place to hand down sentences for burglaries.... if someone presents a clear and present danger to your safety you have the right to defend yourself but you don't just get to kill people because they steal your stuff

"I bet your black". I bet you have a low IQ.

should've been obvious

ya lets just let people run around and steal shit with no repercussion outside of waiting for the cops to not show up in time. Also you realize every state has different laws right?

I don't go around breaking into houses and I don't get shot and killed.... Funny how that works

>no repercussions
>death penalty

dude you just want to kill somebody and use it as an excuse

>I'm the kind of person who can be guilted into caring for people who are straight up menaces to society just because they're family.

Woah. This guy's got emotional depth to him. :V

If you break into my home, you instantly die. Locked up doors and windows mean NOT WELCOME, so if you circumvent those, you are threatening my well being and I will defend myself in any way I see fit.

you fucking moron if someone willingly breaks into your house to steal from you you should have every right to defend yourself and your property by ending their life. Thats not wanting to kill someone thats wanting to have the right to defend yourself and your property. They have no business invading your property and have no reason to be doing so outside of nefarious reasons. They have no regard for you so why should you have any regard for them. How much of a cuck do you have to be to think its wrong to be harsh to people doing horrible things to you? Its not like im going out of my way to get people to invade my house.

Again, there is a judicial system for a reason. A few hundred dollars in stolen THINGS isnt a good enough reason to kill someone.

god you are missing the point, you've clearly never been robbed.

>you fucking moron

hur dur cry more bitch

executing someone who's begging for their life is not "defending yourself and your property"

despite how much you desperately want to rid the world of people you deem shitty the law doesn't allow an individual to declare themselves judge, jury, and executioner

if I'm on the jury and you pull that shit you're getting raped up the ass by a nigger named bubba for the rest of your life

On the contrary ive had 2 vehicles stolen off my driveway before, neither time did i feel willing to end someones life over it. You and it seems 90% of your shithole country need anger management training and a priority check.

lmao white knights cant think straight, I hope you guys get robbed at gun point or have your property invaded.

Good Lord.

Pussies.

redneck

sadistic faggot

>robbed at gunpoint
>two unarmed teens who were murder after they no longer posed a threat

how the fuck do you not see the difference?

Yes
Not at all

if you invaded my house and were pillaging my basement I would shoot you too, granted I would do it according to local law and would call the cops.

i bet you tortured animals as a child

They broke into his fucking house, it was justified as hell

also multiple times

thats all I'm asking.... defend yourself in accordance with the law, not putting another couple rounds in them point blank while they're already bleeding out

I think he went overboard but still say they'd be alive today if they didn't have a habit of breaking into people's houses.

He shot the girl once or twice, then dragged her to another location and then shot her under the chin. There was no struggle.

but fuck them they were invading some vets house for drug money, the guy probably is not of sound mind, the fuck did they expect him to just hand his shit over to them? "Here kiddos, steal my shit!"

again you are not judge, jury, and executioner... they were obviously shitheads but being a shitty person does not mean they deserved a death sentence

I would hedge that bet

Yep nigger detected...

>cuck

white trash

he should have been given the death penalty, premeditated murder...

the converse is true too. shoot people who are already wounded and no longer pose a threat - go to prison for the rest of your life.

For those who think being 63 is time to sacrifice your life to rid the world of two drug addicts no nothing of life. There is nothing here to root for, everybody lost.

On November 22, 2012, Kifer and Brady broke into Smith's home. Video surveillance captured the teens casing the property prior to the break-in.[10] By his own account to police, Smith was in the basement when he shot Brady twice at the top of the basement stairs, and once in the face fatally after he fell to the bottom of the stairs. Minutes later when Kifer entered the basement, he shot her at the top of the stairs. Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and after Smith's rifle jammed, he shot her multiple times in the chest with a 22-caliber revolver, dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin, and then shot her fatally under the chin.[1] Smith then waited until Friday to have a neighbor call police, saying that he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving

fuck *know*

how anybody can even ague that as justifiable self defense is fucking terrifying

I'm sure glad I don't live in a third world country that permits homeowners to execute people

how anyone can think or argue that you are supposed to just stand there and call the cops like a cuck and wait while people rob you or your house is fucking terrifying.

why do you rob houses?

>elderly person was bludgeoned
literally no problem with this. Fuck old people honestly. Parasites of society.

why do everyone ask me about my opinion on everything all the time?? i don't know who that faggot is, and i don't care.

and if you faggots have opinions on everything that happens, then you're opinionated fuckheads, who erroneously believe that your opinion matters. it doesn't.

>mfw

No. There is never a justification for execution, unless you're part of ISIS and you think it is your divine right.

He is an evil man and I'm glad he can no longer own firearms.

>stand there and call the cops like a cuck
>dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin
>then shot her fatally under the chin

you should see a therapist

In America you get shot and killed regardless.

I mean you are the one apologizing over some young adults invading an old guys house and stealing from him, kind of an ironic statement to make.

Lol
Nah

>execution in self defense
only in murica.

stealing from an old man makes you a shitty person who deserves to go to jail for 5-10 years

executing someone lying defenseless on the floor makes you a murderer

checked

agree. the medieval conditions murifats live under is pretty fucked. it's like living in somalia.

checked.. and it actually does matter because any ordinary citizen can be called upon for jury duty

Haha crazy and rerarded nice combo you got going on there wheetus.