But deliver us from the piss patrol:
For thine is the asshole over Sup Forums with a creamy, dreamy steamer,
the power over the cock raters, and the redditors
For ever and ever.
Logmen.

Other urls found in this thread:

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See anons this post is what happens when a Canadian slams his head into a fence post.
>log faggots you will never make Andy Sixx into a meme no matter how hard you force it

This shit meme is never going to catch on. Please kill your mother and then yourself.

Ass Jazz

Logging in

It's not a meme

Hi guys! I was lucky enough to be vacationing at the same place as Andy this summer and I caught this whopper! You guys jelly?

Anyone up for a spot of slidding?

Dubs logged

>hey man
>stop this shameful same fagging
>do something to make this meme happen
>kill yourself and stream it
>make your memes a reality
>kill yourself on stream

You stoopid meanie

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waitin' for me
My Andy stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin'

Grow up

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

You utter bunch of Sup Forums wankers....This andy shit really does show how much of a bunch of cunts you are........'Nose Ointment!'

Ass Jazz

'Nasal Creme'

Logmen

Ass Jazz

Oh look. THIS thread again.

It just gets funnier every ti... wait. No it's still boring and lame.

Fuck of newfag. Try some OC for a change.

Whoever made this stupid fucking meme is completely unaware of what the word shill means.

No wonder all newfag forced memers are fucking useless.

grow up, age a bit

Can someone kindly explain what is going on itt?

Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki

Samefag detected.

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

Minifag is judging you.

Effectively a basement dwelling neckbeard newfag came on to this board ages ago, and posted "Would you suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's anus" over and over and over and over and over and over and over, every hour of every day for fucking MONTHS.

Eventually a bunch of newfags got on board, and started posting it too, thinking it made them Sup Forums heroes. It doesn't.

Just a pack of newfag losers.

Oh, and for the record, it's never a bunch of them replying, it's always a samefag posting all the content, but tomorrow another newfag will do the same again. And it just promotes this utter boring yawnfest again and again because they're too new and too dumb to bring up any OC.

Oh, and they respond to anyone who points out their newness with "grow up" as if they're NOT the ones being immature newfags.

Hey Sagefags,

My name is Andy, and I log every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-feces who spend every second of their day sipping stupid ass urine. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any throat clogs? I mean, I guess it’s fun criticizing the bodily waste of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to cock rate threads.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shit. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the log roll steam, and starter on my diarrhea cream. What dumps do you take, other than “repost pics you shouldn't share”? I also get straight anus, and have a banging hot corn turd (She just blew out of my asshole; Shit was SO cash). You are all sagefags who should just clog yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my log

cancer calling the average user a shill\
>it would be topkek in any other context. from a log fag it's just more cancer