Tfw you have to choose between 2 girls you really love and feeling the girl you are keeping is the wrong one

>tfw you have to choose between 2 girls you really love and feeling the girl you are keeping is the wrong one
>no way to fix this, the girl who decided to stay out from this blocked me and wished me good luck with the other one
>depression

any way to get her back? she still loves me and all those things, but she retired saying things like "Im afraid to be in love again and get hurt"

Have you tried having two girlfriends? Usually works. Does for me

She blocked you. That means you have to see her in person and tell her your feelings. Maybe give her a flower.

get a 3rd one and forget about those 2 cunts

Whichever one you pick will be the wrong one in your mind. Grass is always greener.

Man up and tell her your feelings you little shit. Stop playing around, get your shit together and be the one thats rocking her world and don't ruin her life.

>tfw gf is okay with me having one fwb

Already did for the last 2 hours, she is obviously pretending and forcing herself to not care, saying things like
>you'll be happy with her
>Im better off alone
>dont worry about me, Im used to being refused

She didnt reply my last message, I dont know if I should send her another one or wait until tomorrow

fuck messages, go se her and talk face to face you faggot

Say bye. You have other sluts to fuck and she knows that. She'll come back to you (assuming your dick game is strong)

Cant meet her in person, tomorrow Im getting a plane and Im going to be away for 1 week. I wanted to make things clear before I took off.

The one I chose isnt quite perfect, and Im a fool. Ive been with her 3 months ago and she disappeared from my life without saying a single thing, now she came back and I decided to dump the best one for her.

If you think that you love both of them, then the fact is that you actually love neither of them.
You are being selfish and cowardly.

She answered back saying she didnt like I was between her and another girl. Even if the other girl wasnt someone like a exgf or someone important to me.
She will only like someone who has eyes only for her, didnt find confortable in this situation and decided to get away from this even liking me a lot and starting to really want something serious

Yeah she's smart, you're a fucking dumbass dude. Live with the consequences of your selfishness and indecisive bullshit.

Lads..., i present to you a normalfag. Roast him

damn. she's really smart. she sees through your bullshit and called it because you're a candy ass.

she's going to live a good life without you.

>I have 2 girls who are madly in love with me
>The one I didn't pick is now ignoring me
>now im depressed

nigga wtf is wrong with you? this is first world problems to the max. get over yourself

her feet are simply perfect

Stop making decisions because chemical reactions in your brain tell you you're "in love". Make smarter choices.

Dude will you fuck off. How do these people get into these dumb scenarios and women won't even look in my direction. Am I seriously that repulsive.

Chad problems
oh, woe is me, multiple women are vying for my love and affection
get the fuck off my board normie faggot

Most likely you would've felt the other one was the wrong one too. Just deal faggot

/thread