Share your wife/gf/ex part 3

Share your wife/gf/ex part 3

Are we gonna get more of this shit?

Wwyd, more?

ill try to jumpstart this thread

Prego gf

/V0D316CF my soft (and tall) slut on the site with no mothers.
Who’d stick their dick in? Wwyd?

I woudl ask her to shave.

No need for more!

Damn that's a pretty good body

Moar!!!

Cuck me on kik: peterpiper1515

sorry, pointless when you can't see them properly, so.....no idea

Innocent little face needs cum. My fwb

back, with backstory again.

this may be tl;dr for some, but i know others like back story. so this is for you.

last week, an old friend of mine from high school asked me for financial help for him and his wife. not a terribly big amount or anything, so i said i would. he swore up and down that he'd pay me back when he could, but i said it was no big deal.

yesterday when he was at work, i swung by their place to drop off the check. his wife and i were also in the same class together back in the day, so old friends. she said that even though her husband said they'd try to pay me back, she was being honest and didn't foresee a time when that would be possible. they are in a bad spot at the moment. i again said it was no problem.

she clearly felt bad about taking the money and having to ask for help, however. i gave her the check after chatting a bit and she said something to the effect of: "Well, let me at least give you something. As long as you can keep it a secret." I looked at her and said "What do you mean?", honestly not really knowing what she meant as there's never been anything sexual between us other than me checking her out 10+ years ago in school.

She then said "At least let me give you head for this" flat out. I asked if she was serious, laughing. But she just nodded and said "Get cleaned up and meet me in there" pointing to the bedroom. I was totally in shock, but went to the bathroom, washed up my dick (I had just gotten off work) and met her in the bedroom and laid back. She pulled out my dick and started sucking, without even a word.

The whole thing was a surreal experience. I had my phone in my hand and managed to nab a few vids. Her tits fell out as well, and I was blown away by how nice they looked.

Her mouth was phenomenal. I'm currently single, and hadn't gotten off for a week or so. I could have busted in seconds, but held out for about 6-7 minutes before shooting a super thick wad of pent up jizz on her tits.

comment for more

Anyone trade wife pics?
Kik anoncurve

my slut ex gf. have moar if interested.

GF. Want moar?

Wife

wife. more?

Should I keep posting my gf?

Welcome back. You got any more? Also that fucking backstory is amazing.

go damn she is in love with that cock , so hot

on/off oc

damn. gonna need some more of that milf

Somebody want more of my anal whore ex?

webm related?

Great story, bro. I bet she'll want to suck you off on the reg now.

yes please. FFN?

glad you enjoy Sup Forumsro

v nice, sure user go ahead

Want to see you cum on her tits, please

Moar!

Wwyd?

def Moar

Nudes?

No kids yet, she is 33

Moar! Do it

you better more of those tits in a bra

yep!

nudes and anal pics?

webm related

like i said, it wasn't my typical load. it was kinda weird how it was so thick, probably from not cumming for a week

Fwb from a few summers back

like her body

GF, request?

fuck the shit out of all 3 of her holes

What was that?

How much cash did you loan them, and will this BJ mean you won't care if you're never paid the money?

Awesome OC, bro. You da man!

anyone want moar?

He got that spiderman cum.

oh she looks irresistable, so i'm not gonna resist..... moar please!

yes sir

Yes, please

God damn yes

moar of her

Fuckslut wife

Can we get just one ff with face? Eyes and all?

o god yes fapping to her more in bra if you have kinda my fetish and those tits looks so nice in there

it was less than $200. but for them, it was like life or death.

for real, it was kinda cool though, wish it would have been on her face, but i just went with it.

hmmmm maybe

MOAR

damn, nice ass and i LOVE fishnets too

Gf

oh dear god, more

mmmm beautiful nipples

She's fuckin hot, dude. Had you never seen her tits before?

Did you grab her ass? My favorite thing during a BJ is to reach around and play with her butthole. I totally would have gone for it had I been in your shoes.

please more!

Moar, prove it

I'm going to jack it to her in the shower now...

thoughts?

Better than no. She's sexy af user

and no, i never cared if they paid me back regardless. that was what made the whole thing so wild. i was about to leave when she offered it, so i figured if she was willing to do it, i'd let her. im not one to turn down a blowjob, especially during a dry spell.

more of pawg wife?

don't like her nipples tbh

requests?

o wow id pay to cover her bra and tits in cum

Small titties

On the right

More!