Is anyone here actually smart enough to know american math?

is anyone here actually smart enough to know american math?
join the high IQ discord (no fucking brainlets, 120+IQ only): mK4ztRN

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3x = 30; x + 2y = 20; y+2z = 9; y + z * x = ?
youtu.be/M_553vKJd5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wubbalubbadubdub!

How difficult... you must bei a genius to solve this.

Last burger is different from the others.

brb getting my science calculator. I can solve this. I am scientist.

this since the last burger is different you can't figure out the sum

Diabeetus?

/thread

Either 25 or 22/23/24

Plus stheres only one fries in that last one

You sure 'bout that?

no cheese on the burger guys

Yey

its seventeen because the market goes down in value the less consumer appeal there is, american is only like 15% of the world.

10+10+10=30
10+5+5=20
5+2+2=9
5+1x10 =15

It is 1 because there is only one set of fries (if it works like that).

Answer is 25

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3x = 30; x + 2y = 20; y+2z = 9; y + z * x = ?

wubbalubbadubdub guys rick and morty fan here with a secret tip

the only numbers u need to know are 420 and 69

lets get schwifty im pickle ricck xdddddddd

Checked

160iq+ by multiple tests

15 wubbalubbadubdub!

not really, buyer's pay a premium for packaging then price increases by serving percentages.

4z you dumbass

last time i checked 6 x 10 = 60, and not 15.

Winner!!! I didn't notice the double/single set of fries. Sneaky!

Checled
yWhy the fuck does this thread get 2 trips

"Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally"

What about 1×10?

>120+ IQ
>uses discord

No

because you failed algebra lmao

Dis de answer you stupid fucks

even if its 5 dollars each taxing is different for hard stock and soft stock.

I watched rick and morty so my iq is high enough for this

Oh,
Pic related is me

3x = 30
x + 2y = 20
y + 2z = 9

x is 10, y is 5, z is 2

These are always so dumb. Speaking from purely mathematical terms, it is unsolvable. You cannot assume that one box of french fries is equal to half of two boxes of french fries. "2" does not look like half of "4" from a purely pictograph perspective. You can infer it, but that type of logical leap is not beneficial in mathematics. You have to be able to prove it, and you cannot prove it with the provided theorems.

There's no logical alternative.
Half is half, that's the most logical statement, no?

No, because you are dealing with, basically, hieroglyphs. With two (maybe three if you count the fact that the hamburger on the last equation does not have cheese) variables in the last equation and no way to isolate and prove any of those variables, you cannot mathematically prove the answer. In any algebraic equation, you need to be able to isolate each variable to prove it's value. Then you can plug those variables with proven values into the other equations to find other variables until you can prove the entire theorem. That is impossible here. You can make all the logical leaps you want, but that means nothing in mathematics if you cannot PROVE it.

LMAO u cant read hieroglyphs? smh

Didn't saw that the cheese was missing.

I guess this proves how great this is.
That was just proven.

By the way, logical problem solving goes hand in hand with mathematical equations.

I learned that 6th grade, but haven't had much cause to use the skill in almost 30 years, so it's gone now. But at one time I could. Regardless of that, you cannot infer a value on a variable by assumption in mathematics. You have to prove each step and you cannot here. This exercise only gets traction at a facebook level because most people were lazy about math and decided not to really apply themselves at it. The result was generations of idiots who can barely add and subtract, let alone do mid level or high level math. Algebra is lower mid. This is algebra.

(You)
I guess that was the wing English phrase.
They're working together, nonetheless.

Wrong*
>Son of a-

I think it only works at the social media level because most people take the lazy route and infer meaning upon the variables they cannot prove. I'd be willing to bet dollars to cents that if you took this to a high level math professor at a decent college or higher they would agree with my assessment of it not being provable.

i mean 15,177

youtu.be/M_553vKJd5c
Math.

You're missing the point.
If you work on this, you'll get +15iq points awarded.

70 5+2x10

10+burger

Yes, it does make people feel like they are intelligent when they "solve" it. The problem is, if you are on par with math procession, you would be doing this stuff in 5th or 6th grade. Literally, being able to do 6th grade math makes people on social media feel intelligent. Gives you a real feel of how dumb most people choose to be, doesn't it?

350lbs

Yes, yes, yes.
Now, do rethink of your assessment on our discussion.

not solvable

11+x=y

>Cheese missing

10+10+10=30
10+5+5=20
5+2+2=9
5+2*10=25