How is it to fuck a chubby girl?

how is it to fuck a chubby girl?

Unpleasant.
Smelly.
Sweaty.
Hard work.
But I guess it's sex at the end of the day.

fun.

This. Except the head is fantastic. It's because they're hungry, hungry hippos for a cum snack.

why is it hard work?

i really wnt to fuck a chuby girl i dont know why

Because they weigh loads they're not willing to put any effort in 9 times out of 10 because they're already knackered from getting out of bed in the morning.
Don't expect them to go on top, and if they do, expect it to last 1 minute tops before she's out of breath.

so good! u will love it. i will be fucking a drunk fat girl later

Disappointing.

bullshit

user is spelling trueth...

They dont want to move!

Sauce is Milla Monroe

It’s fucking awful. There is something unsettling about the unwieldy heft of a fat chick. Don’t do it. Go thin or just fap.

That's not chubby, that's fat.

I dunno. Never done it. Fat girls aren't sexually arousing to me.

Hell. No.

fpbp

it's like sticking your dick into a bucket of water.

in hs a kid said his friend fucked a fat chick and said it was like sticking his dick into a bucket of water

i grew up and fucked a few fat chicks

it was like sticking my dick into a bucket of water

> a bucket of water

Made my day.

a rare moment when you verify someone's claim personally years after their statement

No bullshit, if she does yoga or some shit and is a bit curvy, that's one thing. But if her activity level is 0 it's going to be terrible. Sex is a physical activity, you have to be able to move to make it fun. Plus they're generally lazy and boring to be around, do not recommend, hard pass.

Well. Honestly. It's not bad. The head is amazing, but they don't often finish the job. Most don't get on top, or do get to the d to keep being on top, but the ones that do are the best because of how hard they fuck your cock when they SLAM that fat puss and impale themselves on you're hard meat stick. Being on top isn't really hard work. So long as you have good stamina and length for good Penetration. Or find a very flexible or obedient slutty one that you can basically rape till you get tired. Other pros:
kinky
Tight
Anal(fat bitches love anal)
Bareback(this could also potentially be a con
Most are on birth control cause being fat fucks with you period, don't have to worry about pulling out. The ones that aren't on birth control are ussually willing to take a punch/flight of stairs instead of get a legit abortion, so cheaper

Cons; as I said, lazy.
Smelly.
Dirty and not ussually in the good way
Doesn't ussually douche but still wants anal.
Cums to quickly and doesn't last as long... Sometimes.

I dunno man, my wife is a quite chunky and she only really likes being on top.

That's not chubby. That's landwhale territory.