Hey Sup Forums. I want to tell you a story so listen up. Or don't, I can't control what you do...

Hey Sup Forums. I want to tell you a story so listen up. Or don't, I can't control what you do. Pic not related of course.

I had a cousin I would occasionally visit when we were kids. She was born deaf and had horrible eyesight. She could hardly make out anything. She was a distant cousin, like my second or third cousin or something like that. She was a quiet girl and at the time we had almost no ways to communicate. We were around eight with her being a few months younger than me. She had slow signs of development and due to her not being able to hear or see we ended up having to rely on body language. She was the cutest little thing from what I remember. Angelic in appearance.

I would like to tell you about some of the cute shit she did back then. We have videos of it but I'm not putting it here on Sup Forums in case you people end up trying to find her. Or me I guess. Anyway, she would always obsess over things she could do with her hands and she loved those lego Duplo blocks.I guess because her sight and sound wasn't there for her to stimulate herself with. She would get really excited when she made something with the blocks and would immediately try to find someone to share it with. The glee on her face when we would play with those blocks was heartwarming.

Another thing that she would do is that she would like to cuddle with certain people. She had picky tastes and if it wasn’t me or my aunt she wouldn’t even let them hold her. How she knew how to differentiate them confused me because she couldn’t hear their voices or see their faces. She was fucking cute as hell.

Cont?

>Cont?
Yes.

sure

Alrighty then. I would love to talk about how she acted as a kid for a long fucking time that's basically what I remember. I have memories of us building a giant block tower, cuddling on the couch as we watched cartoons (I think that she liked the bright colors on the screen even if she couldn't tell what was going on). I remember she would trip on things and start crying a lot. I would comfort her.

Don't worry this isn't going to turn into a tragedy and everything turns out fine in the end.

One day when we were twelve we were playing outside. At this point her eyesight was so bad that the only way to get her to respond was by turning the lights out and shining a flashlight at her. (I did that as a test once so thats why I know that she still responded to it.) I knew my aunt would be pissed that I brought her outside but I felt she needed to feel the grass and shit. Something stupid like that. I also don’t remember why I thought she wouldn’t find out. I was a stupid kid. I regretted doing this for years. Fuck, I still do.

I ended up leaving her alone for a minute on the front lawn as I ran out back to get a wagon and some toys. When I get back she had walked all the way to the street. I kind of froze for a minute before running at her to try to get to her so I could get her out of the street. She was behind a dumpster by the street put out because it was garbage day the previous day.

Haha. Very funny.

cmon op, i have dick in hand and ready to stroke

bump while you type

:9

op??

Alright let's continue. To put it short I was too late and she got hit by a car. I was freaking out trying to get to her to get her out of the street and since I couldn’t call out to her I ran as fast as I fucking could. Before I got ten feet she ended up slipping in front of the car and got hit. She was knocked out of the way of the car after she was hit but she got hit really hard. By the time I got to her I was crying my eyes out over her unconscious body. There was blood too I think.

The car had stopped after they hit her and some woman was running over with a horrified look as I lie there crying. I remember she told me to get my mom and I ended up going and getting my aunt. She was freaking out and she ran outside with me. I think the other lady called an ambulance. My aunt just started crying and stroking my cousin's hair. This is actually kind of hard to type. “user! user! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO user!” My aunt screamed at me during that little escapade.

Once the ambulance got there she had already calmed down but still wasn’t ready to forgive me for what I had done. I was just crying and attempting to make an apology that could hardly be understood because I was crying so much. She was taken to the ER and my mom came and picked me up. I was still shocked and crying at that point but I wasn’t as hysterical. “Hush hush user. It wasn’t your fault.” My mother said. I could tell that those words were just to calm me down though. I was sure that she thought it was my fault.

a car?

Yeah

thats NO good

Still here

Also, my aunt tried to fight the lady driving the car. It was fucked.

Since you promised it wouldn't end in tragedy, cont please?

I'm not nearly done with the story.

he promised there would be no tragedy + happy ending... she prolly fucking dieded

bump

Alright, I was allowed to visit the hospital every once and awhile. My mom told me she was in a coma. I would like to keep this hidden but I became an edgy teenager for a few years after this. I was fifteen and It was 2001 and I was listening to edgy music and grew my hair out long and was being a total faggot. I was antisocial and didn't really have any friends. I don’t think I was emo but something pretty fucking edgy nonetheless.

I was visiting my cousin less and less.and I was getting really depressed. I still blamed myself three years later. I did end up buying her gifts for her birthday. One year I got her a box of legos. Another year I got her a teddy bear and the latest year at that time I got her this fidget toy thing. It was kind of a puzzle and I thought she might like it when she woke up. Sometimes I would just sit there and hold her hand. I was filled with guilt every fucking time I walked into that room.

Around when I was fifteen in a half when my mom got a call from her sister. My cousin had woken up. I was ecstatic. I wanted to see her as soon as I could but for some reason my mom said I couldn’t. Every time I asked why she would brush off my question. Eventually after a few days, I was able to convince her to let me see her.

continue

Continue you fool!

I am not a fast typer sorry.

typing with one hand are we?

What should her substitute name be?

Bootleg Helen Keller

Erin

This

bump I must know

end the story please.

Get going piggy boi

We got to the hospital and I was really excited to see her awake and not looking like a corpse. My mom warned me not to be too sudden in my movements as to not startle her. I walk in the door and she is sitting up in her bed. Shewasfuckingbeautifulohmygod. I wanted to run over there and embrace her but I was worried about what my mom had said about sudden touches. So I walked up to her and sat on a chair next to her bed. I reached out and touched her hand and she shrunk away from me in every way. She pulled her arm back and she moved her body to the other side of the bed. I was heartbroken. After a few minutes of just looking at her as she wondered if I had already left or not (At least that's what I thought she was thinking) I left.

As I left my mom and aunt could tell I was in a lot lower spirits. My aunt wasn’t mad at me anymore so she actually embraced me. After that I went home and didn’t really go visit again. Within the end of that week she had been able to go home with my aunt. I have always called her my aunt so sorry if that confuses you. They have acted like sisters for their whole lives I feel.I also want to ask myself why I said sister in the post above. It was my mom's cousin. Not sister.

lil bump

Fucking family trees confuse me.

damn. is that it? Keep goin if you want

So here is the thing Sup Forums. The story only gets more interesting from here.

Wow, for once Sup Forums is actually interesting and not full of edgy teens posting loli/trap or gore

do go on

Keep telling then; we're invested and hoping you fuck her

kys nonce

Please continue

enough already, you're posting this everywhere!

Bump.

bump

OP just disappeared

Well wtf

Where you at OP?

Bump

POST YOU PIG

What the hell happened? I need to know how this turns into a happy ending

He can't be such a slow typer can he?

OP goddamit.....where is the rest?

I got an early class tomorrow and need to sleep.. I got like 4 more hours of sleep if i sleep now so please hurry op i hope you have a nice night if i never see the ending

I need to sleep but I have to finish this

Idk might be a long instalment or interrupted. Could be a troll though

where the shit did OP go

Sorry my internet cut out

bump

Bumping

Well a few years pass (I think I was seventeen at that point) and my mom ends up having to move to britain or something for her job. She has a well paying job that has something to do with computers or business or something of the sort. I have no idea what her job entailed to be perfectly honest. But she had to move away for around a year and I ended up going to my aunts place to stay since she didn't want to continue paying rent on our small house. Well, my aunt was kind of cautious in leaving me in the house unsupervised. I think she thought I was going to molest her daughter.

And I will need to name her so… Hailey or Anna. I like those names so choose from those. Or suggest a different one I might like.

My cousin never left her room other than to use the bathroom or to eat. From what I could tell her room isn’t very decorated and had a lot of padding. I guess so if she were to fall she wouldn’t injure herself too much. It was almost always locked from the inside so the only times I could see it were when she was going to use the bathroom. I really didn't think it was healthy to stay inside for so long.

And so began my journey to try to become closer to my cousin.

I don't think I'll be able to finish half of it tonight so it might be a good idea to archive these in case I cant finish.

>on't think I'll be able to finish half of it tonight so it
you fuck!

Hope he is not a troll, this was getting interesting

You don't have to bud

What kind of faggot starts a story he can't finish

Fuck you finish it now

Use a very distinctive picture for the OP next time then tomorrow.

Seconded. Fuck you finish it now.

I'm too invested, need moar

Finish

Just tell how it ends, did u fuck her or not?

I don't want to fucking rush. This is pretty dear to me. I'll be staying up a few more hours at least.

Dubs dont lie! Please op i need to sleep and you keep me from it.. fuck!

Continue based op

Fine.. At least will she be ok in the end?

Mufucker don't start shit you ain't gonna finish

OP here.

will be back exactly 22 hours from now.

I'm gonna finish it

Godspeed

Use same pic

So two minutes not two hours?

One day, while my Aunt was gone from the house, she fell over while walking to the bathroom. I rushed over to her and helped her up and she somehow managed to give me a slight smile. From then on, bit by bit we started getting closer and closer. See, for the longest time I never thought that it’d be so simple but, I found a way, I found a way.

It's 3:37am and I badly need to sleep.

Sorry, bros. Screencap/save/copy everything, will continue tomorrow.

Take the time you need then

We then fucked the end

You're such a faggot OP. Don't even cont tomorrow, nobody will give a shit by then.

Wtf

Isnt OP, some cuck trying to finish the story

if you open up your eyes, you'll see what's inside.

One day I woke up, got ready for school then I started to go down the stairs. Woah and behold Hailey was there is her whole beauty. I never described her before this but she was kind of tall for her age but still shorter than me. I don’t remember my exact height but it was around 5’ 11”. She was slightly shorter than that. She had light blonde hair and it was a mess due to her just waking up and it was fucking breathtaking. Her pajamas were plain blue and fluffy and they were not put on very well. The buttons on the front of the shirt were messed up and they were inside out. Probably because she likes the fuzzy outside to be on the inside touching her skin. I had admitted to myself before that I was attracted to her but this was beyond anything. Her face is where she had the most going for her I feel. She has perfect teeth and her facial features are so fucking smooth. She has no acne at all. I don’t either so it must be in the family.

As I was looking at her she held onto the railing and helped herself down slowly. We ate breakfast and then I helped her as she slipped going up the stairs. She flipped the fuck out with screaming and shit so I just wondered what I was expecting.

Kek

I mean it was almost right.

op come on man, type faster. I wanna say that the aunt came by and gonna call rape

At least you tried, cuck

finish it now you fucking dick juggling thunder cunt