Rate my wife's feet

Rate my wife's feet.

Holy shit a LASCO tub? grats OP

I am a foot fetishist and have been so for nearly 3 decades. Those are some perfect fucking toes. Love the right knee and the smoothness of the thigh. I would give my left nut to get a huge set of her. I'd give my first born son to have her wrap those cute toes around my cock. Holyshit. 10/10

Yeah I love her long toes too. Glad you enjoy them. She does give the occasional foot job...

They look retarded

i'm not one of those weirdos that gets off on feet but since she's got two I'll give her a 2/2

Interesting long toes. Nails seem to be done well enough. You rich op? You wife has rich woman feet. Post soles.

7/10
need moar.

Those numerals are legit!

Her soles

Fuck yes! Love her arches and soft soles. Your ages?

She's 35

Smooth looking. Good arches. Bruh you wife has some choice feets. You fuck them feets OP?

Clean

Thanks and yes I have.

Would she like some virtual fun with a 21yr old guy? She got snapchat or kik? Or she should make one.

She has a deep V. That’s a good thing. Listen up guys. If she says you are not going to hurt this pussy then get a 12” and make it hurt

Of course, because anons like me are greedy fucks... Please post more.

I'm out of feet pics guys. However she will be home soon and I'll try and snap some pics. I'll post under "35 year old wife's feet part 2". Check back!

Based OP!

Such fuckable feet. She's got a nice ass too btw

not-tits / 10

Thanks and thanks!