Sup Forums, do you smoke weed? This is me earlier today in Finland enjoying life

Sup Forums, do you smoke weed? This is me earlier today in Finland enjoying life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
hss33mlbykbsxmug.onion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes I smoke the marijuanas

Yup, Nowegian here. Smoke daily. But i'm currently empty and money is tight... so things is kinda shit atm..

Nyt lähtee fucking nimetön vinkki

Damn you you sexy beast

just got a job where i cant anymore. so theres that

Never have, never will.

VINKATTU :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD MEE NISTI VITTUUN

i stopped about 8 years ago

i miss the relaxation and will likely resume in retirement but i love having a clear head and not making silly little mistakes

How popular is weed in Norway?

Yeah, i smoke daily. I started at 14 and started smoking daily maybe when i was 18 when i got to afford weed without my parents money. Im the younger of my sis/bros and we all smoke now besides my older bro. My mom smoked once a few months ago when she was drunk. My dad wants to try but hes a pussy.

Yes, I am. That's all I have to say for now.

Through most of the day. Keeps my seizures at bay and tbh helps me cope with the world better overall. Glad I need it for medical reasons, it's the only vice i have.

Partas on 5/5.

Tää

>smoke daily since 15
>sell kilos weekly during uni
>move to holland to stop smoking at 21, kek
>still smoke 3gs a day minimum, now just spend more
>at 23 my lung collapses and i'm told i have the lungs of a 70year old smoker
>quit weed for 7months
>dream like ive never dreamt before
>hornier than ever before, gf loves it
>???
>ACTUAL profit

I don't, weed is for niggers.

I bet you smoke blunts.

oh yea that dream thing is crazy. I stop smoking and drinking for about a month and had the craziest dream ever. Made my sleep feel longer and i got much better rest. I believe smoking makes you feel more restless.

Haven't smoked it in years, but next July when it is legalized here in Canada, I might partake.

what's so bad about that?

where does one get weed in finland? swefag here going on trip to finland soon

I'd knock you out youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

I still smoke weed. But in the years i drinked i didnt experienced a dream for like 5 years. Now i have dteams every now and i stopped having nightmares. Alcohol is the worst you can do to your body. Also i didnt had a gf in all the years i drinked. I have a gf now and life ia good.

Not anymore; I do miss it, though. Finland, huh? Menthol with every breath. Nice beard btw

I dont know, man. Im the opposite side of the world.

hss33mlbykbsxmug.onion/
find the right city and contact a dealer

you type like you still drink

U need to know somebody, or buy nigger bags from helsinki trainstation.

Moderation is the key

Yeah im posting from my phone. I type like a nigger when im on my phone.

I have that Bob Marley poster

Nice beard, man.
You gay? I'd move to Finland for that

Imagine how sad has to be for a girl to look like that. Most big-breasted girls i know hate their tits even tho most of them look hot.

>being this new

Imagine hot hot it would be to have a girl like that. But yeah it is a condition...forget the name and I'm sure she had them reduced...poor girl

Blunts are made with tobacco paper which creates a rougher drag. Joints are the way to go, plus you can actually taste your bud.

>"Ihan sairaat myssy nitkut! Pakko päästä hiisamaan!"