What's your opinion on Puerto Rico?

Also, any borianons on today?

los puertorriqueños son los enemigos de los chicanos

51st State

I went there several years ago. It was nice. Weather was similar. People's accent was similar. I felt at home to be quite honest.

Never thought anything about it, besides the funny accent

Not yet.

>What's your opinion on Puerto Rico?
reggaeton makes me wish an earthquake sunk that island into the sea

soon though

Free Catalonia!

I've always loved how every Latin country thinks everyone else's accent sounds funny. I think we can all be thankful we don't speak Portuguese though...

>chile complains about someone's funny accent

Thank God trap is here to save you (and not the Sup Forums kind)

>that feel when partisanship will always cockblock new states from joining the union

They should become a state so that our federal government will stop exploiting them

Chile's acent is not funny. It is just hard to understand for other spanish speakers.

you better not fuck it up Puertobros

KEK

>Funny accent

Sounds similar in certain cases and unlike Chileans I can actually understand Puerto Ricans

REGGARTON BELONGS TO COLOMBIA NOW

Columbia*

A failed, bankrupt territory that sends it shit to the mainland to suck off the government. Spics

MFW GOT A YOU FROM PERU

They whine a lot when they lose in boxing

What is PR food like?

You're not tricking me again, I now know that's catalonia

don't you mean
puelto lico?

There's a bunch of you guys around here. I think you're alright.

I've never met a more filthy, degenerated race of "people" in my life.

My father is puerto rican. He never taught me spanish. I have a feeling he doesn't like the island.

Kek

needs independence

I agree.

>You don't have to listen to fucking faggots blasting it 24/7.

>Haha. Gonna try to conquer Cuba.
>Haha. What. We. Can't. Conquer. Cuba.
>Haha. Why are we getting our shit kicked in at Cuba.
>Haha.
>Wow, we got our shit kicked in at Cuba.
>Oh, the Puertoricans let us in with open arms?
>Oh. Haha.
>Tell them we'll make them a State soon.
>Haha.
>Let's do experiments on them.
>Inject their chicken with hormones that make guys grow tits.
>Sterilize their women for shiggles without telling them.
>Experiment with new weapons and chemicals such as Agent Orange in their forests.
>Let loose a bunch of AIDS monkeys into the island.
>Fucking spics. Haha.

Plantains and Garlic.
ON EVERYTHING.

Why would Americans want to bear the weight of a low earning, high debt and mostly Hispanic area. Aren't there enough of those near the Mexican border already?

h-hi

>Tourism.
>Tax Breaks.
>Legal drinking age of 18.
>The most attractive women in the US.

De donde eres?

[hair dying intensifies]

Even if we don't, congress won't give 2 shits about the results and they will just wipe their ass with it unless something happens that gets insane media attention.

Area Metro brodel. Y tu?

Area metro. Comiendome un bicho desde que cerro la iupi.

Solicitando a putos trabajos que nunca llaman.

50 putos resumes.

Ni siquiera soy cafre ni nada, so que no creo que es eso.

>brodel.
w-w-what does that mean?

Do Peurto Ricucks have any sort of national shame for being a yankee colony?

Slang for brother.

We purposely misspell it to imitate typical island spanglish.

The entire island hates it.

I'm ashamed of it.

More than half wants to be a state, the other half holds unnecessary, fruitless protests paralyzing the only good thing we have in this shitty island: cheap as fuck University education.

Ahh. Que estudias?

>Solicitando a putos trabajos que nunca llaman.
>50 putos resumes.
>Ni siquiera soy cafre ni nada, so que no creo que es eso.
Glad to know I'm not the only neet now))

Yeah. But due to politics, we will remain a colony for the foreseeable future.

Estudiaba biologia para ser doctor, pero debido a estupideces que hice y falta de apoyo de mis padres, voy a terminar graduandome de maldito Estudios Generales para despues ir a leyes como el resto de los fockin imbeciles de esta puta maldita isla.

Eres de la iupi?

Whatever. Be a state or not already, fags.

>become state
>gain representation in exchange for having to shoulder the Federal tax burden
>become independent cunt
>become Haiti level of hell in 5 years
>remain territory
>no representation but tons of tax-free gibesmedat

Nothing's going to change any time soon.

>Haha. What. We. Can't. Conquer. Cuba.
>Haha. Why are we getting our shit kicked in at Cuba.
>Haha.
>Wow, we got our shit kicked in at Cuba
That's...not what happened, dude.

There's no way you'd be allowed the current tax brakes (no federal income tax etc.) if PR were to become a state. So until PR is somewhat on par with other states (and there's quite a bit to go), it's a lose-lose endeavour.

Never gon hhhhhapin

>The most attractive women in the US

I live in PA which has a lot of Puerto Ricans and not once have I ever seen a single woman I had any desire to fuck.

>Estudiaba biologia para ser doctor, pero debido a estupideces que hice y falta de apoyo de mis padres, voy a terminar graduandome de maldito Estudios Generales para despues ir a leyes como el resto de los fockin imbeciles de esta puta maldita isla.
Que pena. Terminabas este semestre?

>Eres de la iupi?
No. Trate de continuar mis estudios ahi el año pasado, pero no pude lidiar con eso asi que me di de baja luego de un semestre.

I already pay federal taxes, so becoming a state will no change in my case.

I don't think we'd stop them if they wanted it and went about it legitimately. Everyone I know supports independence, and about half support statehood.
Inb4 anecdote - take it as you will

they should be independent or a (mexican) state.

No. Sadly.

Just one more year.

Jangeas?

I love Latin American conspiracy theories and revisionism.

all chicks from puerto rico depicted as hot gyarus. Enjoying it 2bh

>Just one more year.
Well, let's hope it reopens soon so that you can finish.
How old are you?

>Jangeas?
Lol. No he pisado fuera de mi casa en las ultimas 3 semanas.

Do you live in the boston area by any chance?

btw the opinion of those stateside, barring recent emmigrants, usually stand by independence. But here in the island is support for independence is very very lowm and most people support statehood now. We are very patriotic at the same time, so you can see the irony in that.

If it wasn't for the US Puerto Rico would turn into even more of a shithole. Federal government won't be there to save your ass when your corrupt as fuck government can't pay it's debts.

>If it wasn't for the US Puerto Rico would turn into even more of a shithole

Of course. Remaining as a territory allows them to get Federal aid without any taxes.

They would get more aid if they were a state though wouldn't they?

they behave like niggers

They'd have to pay taxes for it in exchange for gaining Congressional representation.

>Do you live in the boston area by any chance?
>rural Vermont
I live as far from Boston as is possible while still living in New England.

>If it wasn't for the US Puerto Rico would turn into even more of a shithole.
Agree
>Federal government won't be there to save your ass when your corrupt as fuck government can't pay it's debts.
Umm, read the news sometime sweetie. Pretty much since the start of the year our fiscal matters have been under the control of a federal appointed supervision board.

Sure, but the extra aid would go a lot more towards improving infrastructure, education, services, etc.

It's not getting in as a state because of partisan politics. The general assumption is that PR would become a safe Democrat state like Hawaii.

>The most attractive women in the US
Wrong flag, puta.

Perhaps, although Puerto Rico is small and would only add one Congressman, so it wouldn't account for much. I doubt it would alter elections much. Hawaii certainly doesn't.

Diablo, cabron.

Cuan NEET eres!?

>24

>If it wasn't for the US Puerto Rico would turn into even more of a shithole.

Agree.

> Federal government won't be there to save your ass when your corrupt as fuck government can't pay it's debts.

The thing is, the States willingly made us this way. It wasn't just us. If the States wants to be Big Daddy, clean up your messes, cunts.

Rather act like a nigger than actually be one.

>Argentina has the highest white popula-

Chevo boludo.

Too bad they're all Castro's sloppy seconds.

My mother is cuban, I should know.

god I hate Puerto Rican posters
this
rice and beans with chicken, pork chop or steak
garlic and plantains on everything
rice and gandules with a different pork cut during Winter
sorry but the swede guy is right. Why do you thing the statehood movement wants to push a "civil rights" narrative? they have literally no reason to stop fucking us over and give us statehood

>they have literally no reason to stop fucking us over and give us statehood

I dunno about that.

At this point, it's a game.

Congress won't allow that

aqui parece que solo postean los neets mas jodios y los mas depravados

that's int in general :D

Anyways, que es tu mierda?

Feo?
Te incomoda estar afuera?
TE gustan los juegos o el anime demasiado?
Te masturbas con cojones, verdad? Esa es la mia.

What should I know about Puerto Rico?

I had a job last month, so it isn't that bad. At least I try.

>god I hate Puerto Rican posters
I love you user.

Well, this is not exactly a prime site to find successful, well adjusted normies, so you shouldn't be that surprised.

yo no soy el user que te respondió
baja Sup Forums extra flags
pero para responder tus preguntas
1. si pero tengo novia
2. si
3. no soy weebon solo me gustan Shinichiro Watanabe, Studio Ghibli y Satoshi Kon
antes me gustaban demasiado pero ahora solo juego juegos de Nintendo 1 hora al día
4. Estoy bellaco casi todo el tiempo. Una o dos veces todos los dias es mucho?
mi mierda es que desde hace unos años tengo una condición rara que no me deja dormir y no me encuentran nada. Desde solo hace unas semanas es que me estoy sintiendo mejor
stop ruining my fantasies about arguing with celebrities and billionaire anons

everyone mêmes that argentina acts white and European and abandons their roots, but puerto ricans are the ones who act racist against other Hispanics desu. the ones I've met are xenophobic white trash who pretend to be white and embarrassed of their past desu.

>Feo?
no realmente. Me veo bien en cierto modo.
>Te incomoda estar afuera?
Absolutamente. Me pongo muy ansioso cuando salgo de mi casa. En especial cuando tengo que lidiar con otras personas.
>TE gustan los juegos o el anime demasiado?
Tambien.
>Te masturbas con cojones, verdad? Esa es la mia.
Antes si. Hoy en dia no tengo mucho libido y si acaso me masturbo una vez al dia como mucho. Pocas cosas muy especificas me excitan hoy en dia.

>mi mierda es que desde hace unos años tengo una condición rara que no me deja dormir y no me encuentran nada. Desde solo hace unas semanas es que me estoy sintiendo mejor
Tuve ese problema hace varios años atras debido a la ansiedad y por permanecer mucho tiempo en lugares oscuros.
Mu doctor no quería que tomara drogas pa dormir ya que eso me joderia mas y me traeria depresion.

Has tratado tomar algun suplemento, melatonina, etc?

Don't really have one besides

>Puelto Lico
>Reggaeton
>Boxing

Do you have any of the white PR girls like this?

PR is still better than most of the Redneck states. I go there surfing every year and have a good time.

Yes.

There's nothing sweeter than a rich Puerto Rican woman from Los Paseos.

Van pa ComiCon? Yo voy a estar trabajando ahi para alguien que conoci hace poco.

Nos podemos encontrar and that's the perfect place for Weeb-ish Neets to socialize.

Most people don't live in redneck areas though, also Appalachia is probably one of the worst places in the US, it's not a fair example.

I'm sure PR is not a bad place to live if you are at least middle class like most places.

If Cuba and PR had stayed part of Spain they would be like the Canaries or Baleric Islands.

>Van pa ComiCon?
No way, too many people. Besides not much that I'm interested in on that event.

What will you be doing there user?

>I'm sure PR is not a bad place to live if you are at least middle class like most places.
QoL is quite a step down though if you compare it to pretty much all US states.

>QoL
?

Quality of Life

You mean Washington DC?

Oh, well what exactly is missing that is in the states?

That won't happen, it might warrant a representative or two, but not a senator.

bros tbhonest

I fucking hate this country for the sole reason that there is some of them that use the L in pretty much every world, that together with that Afro-Caribbean accent. Fuck, it sounds so bad.

PUELTO LICO. For fuck sakes!!

at least they don't have a lisp like peninsulars

Currently here for the summer. I kinda hate this place honestly, but after 19 years you kinda get used to it.