Creepshot Phone Advice

Creepshot Phone Advice

Samsung Galaxy A5 vs. LG G5

Other urls found in this thread:

us.to/yh3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which one would you fuck?

Top left for sure. Others are flat, or looks like shaped by pants.

Holy fuck. Amazing pics but what a shame about that quality..

They're cut from larger photos. I'm looking for better ones. Don't want to give away location.

Fair enough. If you ever get the full size please post them regularly. These are 10/10

Better rip and cut I think. Opinion? I'm not a master at pulling from video. If you have recommendations.

us.to/yh3

would lick 2, 3 or 4 for a long time ... but truth be told, I don't really care about sticking my dick in an ass. Pussy feels a lot better

This one is better. Thanks man.

Your welcome. This is a look alike to her. Don't know source on photo, so it could actually be.

Where did you get them?

Here's the ass midstride. I missed 10/10 gold though when I was right beside her. The cam was pointed to more side of hip and missed.

Anyone have phone recommendations for creeping?

wanna know that too tho

If you usd Android, install Spy Camera OS 3

I bought the paid version long ago of another one. I just need a good phone to snap quickly and good battery.

Glorious shit man. I love this chick.

Lol, is this still a thing? I've seen douche bag tradie boys arrested for this shit on Cops and shit, good luck explaining your pervert ass out of this shit when you get reported, caught by a cop or a 7 foot father that will verbally arse rape you in public

Does anyone know how to take a upskirt shot using a phone? Is it even possible?

Lmao

More please?

I use and IPhone 6s, incredible quality, goes up to 4k. Also thinking about buying a spy pen so I can truly record anywhere without anyone getting suspicous.

LG G5 will probably be better.

which app you used on 6s? I made thread asking same question b4 half an hour

Not him but I just lower brightness to zero and mute the phone (gets rid of shutter sound), then use the volume buttons as a shutter button. Noon ecan see the screen in any daylight, and close to invisible inside.

yeah, that will work, thanks mate !

No problem. It never fails me.

>douche bag tradie boys

What does this even mean

Pro-tip: In Settings go to: General>Accessibility>Display Accommodations> Turn on "Reduce White Point"> Bump to 100%.
Hard to see its on even indoors.

I’ll give it a try, thanks man.

also when you lock your 6s you can sipe left to acces camera too. Just swipe half cm and you can take a photo, without even unlocking keypad. It's good if there is good chance but you are not prepared or there is a lot of people around.

Hey it's me and i just use the default camera app however i dont take pictures i record so i have a full video to pull pictures from instead of hoping i got a good shot and i also lower my brightness to zero

That's a good option but it could fill your storage very quickly (not a problem for some however) and in my experience video stills aren't as high quality as a typical photo.

Iphones 6s comes with 1080p 60fps and 4k 30fps very good quality and suprisngly doesnt take up too much storage most videos are only about 3 mins and i can have like 30 of those stored before deleting to clear space.

2 & 3. Def. Nice, round asses. Any more shots?

Whatever works for each person I suppose. I personally do burst photos so as to not make it obvious I'm frantically pressing the volume button and sort through them later.