Give Veganism a Try Sup Forums

Give Veganism a Try Sup Forums

no thanks

why?
because you have been spamming this board?

fuck off and come back when you found your brain or the remains of it

Honestly this shit is the worst way to advocate veganism.

Sometimes we give things preferential treatment because we like them better.

This is why I have rarely given preferential treatment to vegans

plants want to live too
but of course bigots like you don't care
#PlantLivesMatter

ill eat cats and dogs for ya

I tried eating only vegetables for a month. Only made it through 2 days because the nurses caught me.

kek

I identify as a bean sprout and I'd like it if you stop perpetuating the genocide of my kind.

Sorry, I would like but I can't because... Pic related...

found a pic of OP

I'd be fine with killing puppies and kittens too

have fun with your stunted growth faggot

Fack off vegan patronizing fucking faggot

vegans are smarter and peaceful

my brother is a vegan and he tries to argue with me about stupid shit all the time.

Not Peaceful
also not that smart because he is a vegan

You obviously work for Big Beef. Don't think we can't see straight through your act.

I tried it.
I got way too fat.

no... i enjoy the feeling of the strands of protein being severed by my sharp, yellow canines and incisors. the bulging of lumps of bits of corpse in my hungry gob, being crushed between strong jaw muscles to a nourishing, delicious pulp fills the emptiness in my stomach. it strengthens my body and their flesh makes my flesh stronger. i also enjoy salad. but it doesn't mean that analmals shouldn't die to make me live. stop being a giant fucking faggot with giant fucking feels for the stinky animals that would get killed by cars or other animals if we didn't protect them. faggot. eat a fucking burger. or shut the fuck up and eat your leaves quietly and be hungry. and share some fucking quinoa recipes with us if you want to participate because that would actually be useful. faggot. fuck you. inb4 pranked

Ya they already did that in china

And Sup Forums yet again can't rub two brain cells together to see their hypocrisy in treatment of animals. I would say to OP to try again next time, but it seems you retards are getting dumber every time I come back.

yes OP share some of those tasty quinoa recipes, make this thread worthwhile

>post same image for the 9999th time
>same bait thread all over again just like everyday
Don't give bait a Try Sup Forums

Mods, get in here...if they take away Hamburgers, millions of people will lose their jobs.
>Mods please help.

I like this pic, i dont mind eating pets.

i'm talking fucking quinoa recipes bish fuck you

What I'm getting from this image is we should give dog and cat a taste too. Sounds good to me.

This message brought to you by
People Eating Tasty Animals

I don't give a shit about animals. The fact is that I don't care about how the things I eat feel. If It's healthy and It tastes good then I will eat it.

IF THEY TAKE AWAY HAND WRITTEN TEXTS SCRIBES WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS!
Time chance, it's retarded to keep doing something because MUH JOB you commie faggot

nobody is becoming a vegan because you're a pussy

fuck off

I just add cayenne pepper and Chicken broth not op btw

Fuck your plant only diet.
Mushroom masterrace reporting in.

no

I always said the diving line should be erased... but to eat every kind of animal. The autistic faggot-ass retards that scream in agonizing butthurt when a dog is being eaten somewhere on the planet should probably be eaten as well, to reduce global turbo autism and improve everyone's quality of life.

Every time vegans try to discuss, a dog dissapears and it's gone forever. Why?

What hypocrisy?

I would eat a dog with no problem so yeah, not a problem