What's up Sup Forums? How long has it been since you've had sex? 6 years reporting in

What's up Sup Forums? How long has it been since you've had sex? 6 years reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sl0GLoVo8tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

18 years reporting

+20

Welcome Sup Forumsrother

I hate feeling undesirable. It's almost like being alone has become a habit for me now. Does that make sense at all?

1 year 4 months. Feels bad, man.

3 years with a woman.
6 to 8 weeks with a dude.

My dick never touched a pussy
I was a c-section baby
6ft Skeleton

I ain't had pussy since pussy had me

That feel

How to lose virginity without selling to hooker

Am am mostly used to the loneliness now. Every once in a while though, one of my few surviving feels makes it to the surface and remember how alone I am.

Thank you skeleton

Be the hooker

Thank you skeleton

Nigger, I work in an iron shop. I lift steel all day. Come at me.

I really respect Dr. Suess It is hard as shit to write in meter and rhyme

a few days

and i'm having sex tomorrow

Lost virginity at 18
3 good years of pussy until 21
Then, a 10 year drought
Been fine ever since, but my point is... you can survive a drought.

If it wasn't for online dating i'd probably still be in the drought

stay strong Sup Forumsros if i can survive a decade, you can too

Online dating hasn't worked at all for me

>You become a father
>You find another job, or become house husband
>Your wife makes more money than you
>Suddenly
>Skeleton

Yeah, well better than a worthless overweight piece of shit.

Hell yeah

if you just want pussy and don't care about anything else, you can find some, just keep dropping standards

start with a 2, start working your way up to a 5, then who knows, maybe a 6,. but no probably not

18 years as well here

December 19, 2001
I don't wanna talk about it

well obviously you do want to talk about it

16 hours.

1 year and a half
Im 23

well this is my 6th year in a row that i've kissed / sexed a girl one time only

so basically 6 years celibacy, but non-consecutive

Well I'm 27 so... 27 years technically.

2 days

a couple hours lol sorry OP....
try using tinder or something similar, youll get it eventually ;)

About 30 hours

34, pushing 10 years. I can't believe there was a time in my life women were even interested

Sucks for us people who actually want relationships instead of meaningless sex just to lose the mark of Virgin. Getting pussy isn't hard if you have even a little bit of money. It's romantic companionship that eludes some of us.

A bit over a year

Honeymoon?

Never

one day

2 days

Never had any in my sad 19 years of existence, just dont know where to meet em ya know.

Tinder download now just dont be to ugly

>this
its been at least 10 years for me

i dunno man, it really hasnt been hard for me to find genuine girls that i actually have a connection with, and whom i have legitimate respect for. you know, girls that you want to hang out with more so than you want to have sex with. then again, i do live in seattle, im attractive and confident, and i get out of the house a lot.

If I remember... was born may 17th 1999, and I...never had sex... so 18 years, 6 month and 3 days today

9 months

Yeah, but if you wait for actual romance you'll either neither get laid or suck at having sex and then it won't be so great.

>either neither
Either never*

Almost one month, I feel bad

3 months and 2 weeks

1 year and if you help me by giving me a like in this video you would change that tine to 0

youtu.be/Sl0GLoVo8tQ

no
beggars are the worst

Hence my life as a doomed hopeless romantic.

I have friends that are girls and that I like. The thing is ME liking someone in a romantic way doesn't mean they like me back.

since nevarrrr

thats why i said that last sentence. you just gotta semi-forcefully put yourself out there. talk to girls at parties, bars, etc. dont be embarrassed, be assertive. ive seriously had girls tell me that i made them instantly wet the first time they met me, just because i had the balls to walk up to them and start a memorable conversation. seriously all you gotta do is try. some girls will deny you. thats normal. just remember how many women aare actually out there.