Hey guys, how do I use my car to attract bitches?

Hey guys, how do I use my car to attract bitches?

Im remarkebly charming when I talk to girls, and have no problem making them wanna fuck. But its always hard for random girls to want to talk to me by just looking at me.
I dont like using my car to get girls, but how can i just reel them in so i can go in for the kill?
Pic related.

Get a diverter valve/bov and and make that shit spool when you go by, don't fucking punch it but give it enough to make it pop.

Unless it's luxury, won't work. Girls don't get off over turbo spool, they want the heated leather seats and the moonroof.

Women who are swooned by something as trivial as cars are not the women you want to be pulling.

You need a magnet for pussy

I love in nyc so bitches dont really know about cars. They do like how i can drive stick tho it always gets them wet

You're right about that, but what girl wouldnt wanna go for a fun ride and a quick smoke ya know what i mean?

The only pussy you will be pulling with that is some post op tranny subiebros in between dilation sessions

Girls love how my car looks. Its a hatchback and theyve usually never seen a wrx before. They always call it cute and say its like a little dragon.

You ain't gettin' no pussy in that fagon wagon

The only people that talk to me about my car are other beardy hipster hatch enthusiasts.
Would have been better off buying a high end off lease Lexus/Mercedes bitches don't know cars they just see hood emblems man

Wheres your racecar then?

Basically this.

Get yourself one of these, poorfag.

Op here, i feel you on that one. But here in nyc, its always normies driving the mercs and bimmers. You always see a trashy kardashian look alike chick in the passenger, i like artsy hoes in my car

>OP is a Supreme Gentleman

only girls you're gonna attract with that are around 12-15
so if you're into that good luck

Buy a real car and not a fucking kid ricer faggot.

You want me to rise around in that bumass benz when I could be kicking ass in my subaru? No thankz

I was going toe to toe with a 2017 wrx sti the other day, good luck with that

Autist detected

Bitches don’t really care about how much power your car got or how much ass you can kick. At the end of the day, it’s a not so special looking car with mostly plastic inside that isn’t very comfy and let’s be serious, you tell a bitch you drive a Subaru and she’ll be like “hihi eeehm you drive a what? Ubaru? What’s that? It sounds funny hihi giggle giggle I’ve never heard of that omg that’s so funny it sounds like a toy giggle giggle”

Go to /o/

nigga get a GTR if you want to use your car to get sloots. WRX is not cool enough. everyday car driving nigger.

>boomer alert
>next to a niggermobile

Everyone loves a good WRX. Even some of these guys talkin shit.

You should get rid of those hideous flood lights you put on your bumper.

My car isnt stock, its quicker than a 17 sti.
In fact, i've drag raced M5s and other "fast" cars and won. You've just never driven a subie.

And have it look like a boring old subie? Also the bull bar is useful since nobody in neighborhood knows how to park their god damn car smh.

Nine out of ten people who drive you car thinks its the best car in the world because its the first half way decent car they have owned. Someday you will figure out the truth...

Bitches love luxury or real sports cars. If your sports car has more than two seats you do not own a sports car you own a moms sedan that happens to go fast...

Subies suck balls.

I sure hope so, it's too long since the last one.

High dollar rides will always bring in more pussy, I'll never be dumb enough to argue that. Lol, that said for me it's more so about how I want to drive when I can vs what I drive. And the women will blow you when they need a ride whatever you drive.

Also not op

i would tend to agree, unless, of course, you're the kind of guy who thinks that his sweet subie could actually pull some women, in which case, you might actually be interested in the kind of women that having a sweet subie might pull

Subaru. You might become friends with a couple of hipster lesbians.

It is a very practical, reliable and fun ride for a young man such as myself. You dont see these whips everywhere in nyc, and they caught my eye since i was a wee lad. Of course a stock subie isn't the best car in the world, but you've gotta be smoking some shit if you cant agree that even a lightly modded sti can blow a lot of shit away at your average red light race.

>Stop dressing like you are still in high school
>cut the gay posing next to your car
>You car is apparently your life, chicks see that from a mile away. Unless you have a fuckboy BMW or Benz youll only pull freshman transboys from your local cc.

>how do I use my car to attract bitches?
>I'm remarkably charming when I talk to girls
Oh shit nigger I see where this is going, EVERYBODY HIT THE FUCKING DECK

In my experience the girls that like "subies" enough to be impressed by them go buy their own...and it fits them better. Wrx/sti are like jettas, ya men drive them, but its more meant for girls

Just add a magnet to the front. It's not that difficult

Whats so wrong with a subaru? I've never been stuck in the snow, never have I been left stranded on the highway, I was in an crazy ass accident in a subaru and everyone walked away with just cuts and bruises. Police thought they would find us dead on the scene. They are safe and reliable if treated right.

Forget about the car.. get a better education instead... you might have a better chance to meet a decent chick and drive a better "clunker"

Well how should I dress? Tell me.

A lightly modded....a lot of things can beat a lot of other cars. But just like a lot of other cars making alterations to it will make it not reliable sooner than later. Which is why you do not see many older modded used subarus or anything else.

Ahh I see the problem now, stop being black that oughta do it

It's true, I'm not the best looking guy. But i can sure talk to woman. 90% of the time i fuck bitches on the first date, i just smoke a blunt and talk to them. My problem is that random girls on the street or at school don't really look past my appearance and just assume im nothing theyd like. Whenever they bite the bullet and hangout with me they end up falling in love and always down to fuck.

one thing you may be forgetting, keep it clean. Most people, man or women, keep loads of shit in their car. My passengers, (mostly woman tbh) are usually impressed that my car doesn't have trash inside. My, male passengers don't usually make a big deal out of my car being clean unless the subject of cars come up.

Drive around with your dick hanging out the window. Works every time!

>oh yea user your car is so clean I want you to fuck my pussy with your clean car cock

Because there's nothing attractive than your worthless shit and a few burger wrappers taking up space in the footwell.

start out with getting a different cars
you buy subarus to attract guys not girls

literally this comment is why you dont get bitches
smh
some guys will never learn

kek
>how do i use my car to attract bitches
>attract
let me inform you OP
no bitch has ever thought a subaru was a nice car
get a luxury
grow up
graduate highschool
stop trying to race stock luxury cars
stop sucking cock

Car doesn't matter. You could pull a bitch with a 2005 Honda Accord. It doesn't fucking matter to girls who aren't after your money.

yeah they like it when you grab their stick and downshift it into your ass

Bet u vape. Boxer motors are trash women like luxury cars not subroru wrx's that has the Chintzy interior and a crap headunit and speakers. I worked at a subaru dealership for 3 years and there cars are good for only one thing and thats snow

Not like a Nigger wearing a trasher hoodie while posing like a faggot.

First off, get a car that won't leak oil like an Exxon ship

Second,stop thinking like a gel haired faggot

Third, embrace the fact that you are a faggot and only men want you

buy a lexus/bmw/infiniti/mercedez

or have a nice tricked out STi for the asian girls.

Why does nobody realize here that it's not all about your car? And if it is, you're probably attracting the wrong type of women.

get ripped, have a good personality, get out more and you can basically get any non-gold digging girl you want.

Just bring candy lol

10/10

Dude. Pull girls first. And as long as you have some shit to drive they won't care. At least in my experience.

>turbo
>CV tranny
kys nigger

I don't seem to have any trouble with girls op... not sure what you're doing wrong.