Who's your MVP, Sup Forums?

Who's your MVP, Sup Forums?

Lonzo Ball

Harden is my favorite player but Westbrook gets the MVP.

Curry

Westbrook

Not even a fan but that dude deserves it.

Kawaii, bruh.

Any other answer makes you a double nigger.

harden for sure

>breaks one of the unbreakable records in modern sports
>won't win MVP

feel kind of bad for Russ desu

Kawhi, only all star on 60 win team, top 3 defender, improved on offense, doesn't chase stats like Westbrook and harden

Neither of them, shit, you have to be the best at you position before you even get considered

Harden

>doesn't stat pad
>actually makes his teammates better
>actually wins games

Harden. Maybe LeBron.

Takes 10 games off for (Rest)

Harden, fuck westbrick./
Faggot can't even grow a beard

Giannis is going to be the first player in NBA history to be top 20 in all 5 categories. Might as well give him the MVP if we're going off arbitrary stats

Fact is it's the points/assists that lead to wins for Thunder, the rebounds are basically immaterial as their record is basically the same in games where he missed out on the rebound part of the TD

There are tons of reasons to vote Russ MVP but citing the triple double is dumb as fuck. It reeks of casual fandom who are too lazy to consider anything other than box score stats

You the real MVP, user.

Lebron if you want to use common sense
Westbrook if you want to take one away from Lebron for yet another year because you're tired of giving him everything
Harden, kek. Can we just bypass the players and give all these aMVPs to Pringles?

Kawhi hasn't been a top 3 defender this year. I'm a massive Spurs fan and it's been clear he's not clsoe to as good as in years past. Taking on a much bigger offensive load has forced him to take it easier on defense. I'm sure lockdown Kawhi will re-emerge in the playoffs but he wasn't that guy in the regular season this year.

Anyone but Westbrook

I think Westbrook just because of the way he's carried a bad team.

>hes carried a bad team
>thunder made wcf the year before

You're tripping son

The Spurs bench / coaching are their other stars. With Kawhi on the bench the Spurs still play elite ball outscoring opponents by 7 points per 100 possessions.

Name another MVP candidate who's team kills their opponents with him on the bench.

Not tryin to discredit Kawhi but rather the dumbass argument you're using to make his case.

Can you think of any changes between last year and this year that might have affected the quality of the team?

Wow they lost 1 player whos slippery and injury prone

Adams went hard in the playoffs. Oladipo is a great player. Kanter is good too

>a flopper faggot
>a ballhogging stat padder
Can I just vote for Brady