Remember when you were in your 40s and you thought this guy was funny?

remember when you were in your 40s and you thought this guy was funny?

kal poopchesta hear

It's crazy how both him and this guy have had so mich influence on some people's perception of music. He should just leave it be. His formula's gotten stale.

Am I even going o live into my forties? I don't even want to live past my twenties.

Dying in your 20s means your existence was a meme.

I'll be remembered like Kurt Cobain

ITP: Anonymous nerd discovers that persuasion / public speaking is a skill that does not require technical analysis of a subject.

A meme.

>objective critiques
jej

>Objective critiques
>objective critiques of tonal vibrations
I'm laughing my fucking ass off

nothing wrong with him. it's his fans.

>"objective critiques"
>offers subjective opinion about fantano's youtube channel
>knows he is giving other anons opinions
>doesn't do anything to stop it because that would mean deleting his post
wew

what now

So did the guy delete his post like a pussy or did a mod delete it?

meme this meme that. jesus fucking christ KILL YOUR SELF

I deleted it because said I wouldn't

What was it? I got here late.

nice try

Good thing I saved your retarded post to be preserved for academic purposes

>I just flat out don't like him. What makes his opinion so much more valid than the next guy? I know he's said "Oh i'm just some guy on the internet with an opinion the only difference is I put it out there for a wider audience." but it boggles my mind that 1,000,000 people have subscribed to this nimrod. If he was using objective critiques I could understand but he's literally going off of feeling and replay value. What's worse is that he damn well knows what he's doing by giving people opinions but he's not going to do anything to stop it because that would mean deleting his channel.

what do you mean by this

Clearly i'm only talking to like 3 people. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't take anybody on this board seriously but fantano gets 22k - 60k views per video. Explain that

Thanks.

I take you seriously, babe.

Then you're a retard.

Any of you faggots going to his tour?