NOT REQUESTING PERSONAL ARMY BUT

NOT REQUESTING PERSONAL ARMY BUT...

I would like some suggestions regarding a person who has been prank calling a small number of friends of mine and me.

Google and other search engines are reticent to give out information on spammers and scammers but please b/ I know you got it in you.

Let me here your worst phone pranks, preferably untraceable such as ones I can sign the number up for online.

Don't know what to give you guys i return anymore, it's been years since I'm here but I'll try.
If you'd like the number maybe we can work something out.

>Self Bumpo

>Let me here your worst phone pranks
>Let me here your worst
>Let me here
>here
>here
>here

I'm part of null set on your chart

For fuck sake...

I'm sorry your majesty. Got anything for me?

I don't prank call because I'm not a dick

but you could record his voice and then doctor his voice clips into saying something funny or embarrassing and then call him and play the clip. You could also act like an Adult and just block his number and not answer his phone calls.

the arrows are going from left/down to right/up, not the other way around

For fuck sake...of course we blocked the number. Of course we don't normally do this. This is retaliation, moron.

So far I've gotten a grammar Nazi and a fucking boy scout.

WTF happened to you faggots? All I want is some good spam phone pranks to get back at a person who has been harassing us for two days.

forget the phone pranks, find the guy and rape him

/thread

>SHe

I'm about to pay money to backtrace her so consequences will never be the same?

Seriously?

You guys dont have a single fresh suggestion for a simple phone prank?

You guys should be fucking ashamed.

I'm not into pranks, but can you do thread with this in HD?

Also, worst phone prank is to use whole your mine for decoding a voic and rerendering it with text on demand, so you've got voice of another person. It's not impossible, it's less than month of work for sure.

And also, you can hack bank accounts like that, now give me full hd stuff oke?

In my country there is a voice id in bank, so they reckognize you by the voice, that stuff is easy to rerender, you just need sum examples.

It can work on algorythm, actually you could even MITM so they give you bank auth voice sample and you can wipe out their credit, is that good prank?

THanks for info

Unfortunately, after years of searching for these graphics, this is the highest res I've uncovered

It is a good scam, but not a good prank. I;m just looking for a short spanned revenge to fuck with someone who actually knows us.

I can only help with revenge, if you tell me where the justice is, what happened?

you're a fucking piece of shit. You come here asking us for prank Ideas because you're Too fucking Unoriginal to come up with one yourself and then you Insult us for not giving you Ideas. You are Literally as useless as us. I hope that motherfucker who prank called you keeps doing it over and over and over until you jump off a building

>10x today
>Smoky voiced lady
>You're my Kniiiiiiight in shining armor, (Uses our names)
WHo is this?
>Yooooou knooooow who it is, (Insert our relative names)
Ok but I have shit to do. *hangs up
>calls back

that's fucking hilarious can't you just take a joke

>you're a fucking piece of shit.
Yeah and?
>You come here asking us for prank Ideas because you're Too fucking Unoriginal to come up with one yourself

Wrong. No one asked what I had already done.

> and then you Insult us for not giving you Ideas.

You're a faggot and deserved it.

>You are Literally as useless as us.
Yes

>I hope that motherfucker who prank called you keeps doing it over and over and over until you jump off a building

You know that's not gonna happen, user

Didn't say it wasn't funny. Looking for something that can be easily mitigated but has to be tended to over and over.

>Smoky cig voice

YOU KNOOOOOOW WHO THIS IIIIISSS, (Name)

Come on guys jesus. Ive bomber her and everything. give me something faggots

I don't know how to do pointless shit, I would ignor e her.

you could just tell her that you didn't like the prank phone call and that it hurt your feelings. that might make her feel bad. I wouldn't try pranking her back because It will just perpetuate a cycle of hate

Fucking wet noodles.
Seriously.
>you could just tell her that you didn't like the prank phone call and that it hurt your feelings. that might make her feel bad.
>I wouldn't try pranking her back because It will just perpetuate a cycle of hate
I still kekd

You guys want anymore infographics?

Got a shit ton of weird ones...

sorry that we're acting like adults

But you're like zombies.

Sorry to thinking you guys might possibly step off the front porch of cultural norms....Sup Forums...ffs

It's not my job to help out some loser that I don't know. to enact a stupid revenge plan that I won't get to see unfold

But you can see it unfold. I'd be glad to come back her r do this real time. But, what you're doing is the excuse to be lazy. Be clever, it costs nothing

Don't you guys even see the benefit of or want to brainstorm anymore?

Do you know if It's possible to make proxies display certain phone numbers

Not anymore. SMS, especially on iOS is spoof-proof.

If you knew her parent's name and phone number you could probably call up the parent's cell phone provider and con them into giving you a SIM Card. Then you could call her and Insult verbally Assualt her with you best dad voice using their SIM card. You could also Get her SIM card and Access her accounts with the phone number security feature. You could Sign her up to a bunch of caller lists also if you wanted to go a little light on her

Maybe give us the goddamn phone number your fucking moron.

>If you'd like the number maybe we can work something out.
>Maybe give us the goddamn phone number your fucking moron.

Give me a break