Its 2017, why are you still drinking cows milk?

its 2017, why are you still drinking cows milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQXnWyZYDOo
webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the taste.

because i am white

Because I can't really take a cow to work now can I faggot.

I would if I could. Fuck you.

what milk should we be drinking?

How else would I eat my cereal? Unless your whore mom wants to donate her jugs everything else is shit tier.

Man milk, the milk for men

None really. But if you're going to, make it goat's milk.

I never really considered how strange it was until I had a child and started breastfeeding. It's not unheard of for animals to drink the milk of another species, but what's strange for me is the fact that we drink cows milk as adults. And then people look at you crazy if you breastfeed your child past 6 months

Because it's cheap and that's what corporate propaganda tells me to drink.

Because every time I try to milk my pregnant neighbor she calls the cop.

The milk of human kindness

Because milk does a body good

youtube.com/watch?v=hQXnWyZYDOo

The issue isn't that the kid is drinking breast milk. It's that they are still sucking mommies tit past the appropriate age. Usually associates the kid with becoming a pansy ass beta with attachment issues.

(a) it is a good source of calcium ;
(b) it is nice on breakfast cereals ;
(c) 50:50 skimmed milk & water + rolled oats in microwave makes perfect porridge ;
(d) skimmed milk makes a great cup of tea ;
(e) 50:50 full fat milk + water makes pretty good coffee ;

..... don't really know why I'm telling you all this, because you're in the least interested are you ?

That's either one huge ass dude or one tiny ass cow

It tastes good and my bones are like granite. I average about 4 gallons a week. That's 208 gallons a year sports fans, pretty soon I won't have to take the stairs, I'll just hurl myself from open windows to no consequences.

He's got big bones because he drinks a lot of milk

Vitamins don't do shit for you.
>webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins

You can get as much protein from anywhere else and the calcium isn't needed.
>Goes sour in a week
>Costs too much

Propaganda is the only reason your drinking it.

The same reason i eat meat, it tastes great.

I've had horse milk once.
The horse is still in therapy.

Because coconut milk is 5time more expensive, and traps are gay because of soy milk.

How would you tell the difference between Cow Milk, and Cow Semen ?

solid

>webmd
LOL

Calcium isn't needed? Where the fuck did you fell from? I need right developement of neural networks, I need calcium. Fuck off to hell. I'm not adult at all, I need stuff to develop. You can stop milk, once you run out off some hormones.

> " Vitamins don't do shit for you. ..." ;
I didn't mention vitamins.

> "... You can get as much protein from anywhere else and the calcium isn't needed. ...";
..... I didn't mention protein.

> "... Goes sour in a week ...";
..... no it doesn't. UHT milk has a shelf life of at least six months, and after opening it would probably last for at least a month in a refridgerator. But why would you want it to last even a week, if you were actually using it?

> "... Costs too much ...";
..... You must be REALLY poor if you believe that. It costs me 0.49 GBP for one litre of UHT milk. That equates to about one minute's work at the UK minimum wage for one pint of milk. How many things can you drink and or use to supplement other drinks and/or cook with for anything like that low a price / value for money ?

> "... Propaganda is the only reason your drinking it. " ;

..... the only propaganda about milk that I've been reading if the shite you've been posting about it.

do more homework kid

next youre going to say
the earth is flat
chemtrails
bigfoot
gravity doesn't exist.
all cause you read it on the web or a stoner told you.

Because I’m a wrestler an despite what some retard in the thread says I DO NEED CALCIUM AND VITAMINS DO SHIT FOR YOUR BODY YOU FUCKIN RETARD

cos i am gay and enjoy white things going inside of me

>www.webmd.com
dis nigga really used this as a ref.
my sides

There's a shortage. It's all going to subhuman browns from the craplands.

Because I barely have time to eat so I need to get my nutrients somehow.

>milkmyths

fucking goddamnit

Nut milk, almond, hazelnut etc. Animal milk is vile

You must be a fat bastard

Trying to quit, but so much good shit has milk in it.
On top of that soy /nut/etc 'milk' usually taste like shit and has a watery consistency. Cereal tastes off with 'milk'

The Jackass penguin drinks Impala milk. Why dont you ask it why?
Buquaaank