Is your country bilingual?

Is your country bilingual?
If so do you know your country's second language?

For me
>yes
>no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtHv49tMRk0
youtu.be/bWHR0fS9jvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes- to an extent. We don't technically have an official language. But Spanish is spoken by like, 18% as their native tongue so, it's sorta a second language.

The three examples of bilingual countries that come directly to mind (Finland, Ireland, Canada) are all nations that are entirely held up by their other official language. Without Irish, Ireland would be a horrible anglo shit-show. Canada would be the same except new world and thus a garbage tier collection of uncultured trash-humpers. And Finland would be not nordic. Can you even imagine such a horrible fate?

I would much prefer if Finland spoke Finnish exclusively, Ireland spoke Irish exclusively, and Canada spoke French exclusively

What is Finland's second language? Swedish or English?

This, except Finland should speak exclusively Swedish.

My country has like 68 indigenous languages plus Spanish, so no

No. Finnish is far more unique and interesting than Swedish

Paraguay is entirely Spanish Guarani bilingual, and Guarani isnt at risk because pretty much if you dont speak Guarani, you are a bad Paraguayan.
It has become a part of their national identity.
Many also speak Portuguese and English.

French Canadian is about 22% of Canada population, make no sense to speak french exclusively in Canada.

Would you say knowledge of basic English is fairly widespread in certain parts of Mexico given the proximity to US for purposes of trade and tourism?

My sister is one of those WE WuZ Aztecs chicanas who gets triggered when you call indigenous languages dialects

Nonsense. It could easily be achieved through a program of sterilization and other means of nonviolent ethnic cleansing.

Yes
Your sister needs a beating

I studied Swedish for 8 years

Jag har en hund

You should probably teach her to stop being retarded

>except new world and thus a garbage tier collection of uncultured trash-humpers
Let's be honest here: it's the new world nations which are successful while old world European nations are turning to shit, while people are content to rest on the tribal delusions of muh empire and muh culture, of which they have no meaningful connection to.
Your culture is dead and you are desperately holding onto a rotting corpse. Let it go and get a grip, your nations are falling apart while the new world continues to move forward.

yes
yes
i speak galician wich made learning the few portuguese and latin i know way easier

There's like 100 languages but only 67 (plus Spanish) are official
In border town dwellers and college students in every city with over 1mil inhabitants speak English to varying degrees
She is correct, those are languages while Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian are dialects of Latin

I studied Finnish for 0 minutes

Perkele sataana

>Is your country bilingual?
no.

semen semen semen

Better start studying Arabic. Might as well get a head start.

Me too
Perkele vittu x-DDDD

I know Swiss-German is pretty different from German-German. Is that the case with the French and Italian speaking regions as well?

What would you retards know about studying?

No, that's only the case with Swiss Germans.

Actually, I don't know about the Italian part of Switzerland (or Romansh, for that matter, btu that language is exclusively spoken in Switzerland), I could never be bothered to learn a single word of that stupid retarded nigger language.

French is pretty regular though.

That's not true

What languages do you know?

>What would you retards know about studying?
I don't know, why don't you tell me

German, English and French.

It's not true, my country is quadrilingual

I think sweden should exclusively speak finnish :DDD

Europeans are really just pale Africans. It's the same mindset and same wartorn history. Hell, Eastern Europe probably has similar IQ averages to many African nations.
Realistically speaking it's the new world nations which have been the most successful in their time.

No
N/a

>same wartorn history
wut, do you know anything about east asia's history

>no official language
It's multilingual, but most only speak English.
I only speak English fluently.

Icelandic is the only true Nordic language. All others have been corrupted and destroyed by english, they cannot be fixed and must be abolished in favour of Icelandic.

>tfw ethnic natives make up only 2/3 of their own country's population
филз бэд, мэн

And yet russian is just a minority tongue with some privileges in a few areas.

>yes
>yes

Swedisj

Ceci.

yes
yes

>филз бэд, мэн
Lol

>sweden got more finnish speakers than finland got swedish speakers yet they're the bilingual ones

>""""""""""""""yes""""""""""""""
>no

Yes
Yes

svenska är homosexuell

This.

Thanks for reminding us for that fun little thing called pakkoruotsi

>NO
It's multilingual
>NO
Only amerindians or "raizales" speak something different to sp*nish

kek that pic

Same here

Jag har en stora hund

> Is your country bilingual?
Yes

> If so do you know your country's second language?
I know zero maori other than one or two basic phrases.

yes
>If so do you know your country's second language?
no, I don't speak arabic

No
Yes

my birth country is not bilingual
the country I identify with is bilingual but i don't know the second language

Yes, hungarian

> Bilingual
You are like a little baby

Jag är user. Jag inte har en hund.

Easiest language in the world.

Samma här.

Jag har också en hund.

Yes
I can read a Swedish newspaper and mostly understand what it's about. Maybe even hold a very slow and rudimentary conversation

Yes

Yes

Былo бы cтpaннo, ecли б ты oтвeтил нeт нa втopoй вoпpoc

Paўмaўлeйцe, кaлi лacкa, пa-бeлapycкy. Я вac нe paзyмeю.

>Yes
>Oui

almost each state has its own language here.
so in school english + state language is taught. any educated person here is bilingual at least

Yes
No

the country is as monolingiual as it gets
older generations speak nothing but hungarian, they were supposed to learn russian but they hated it and forgot it

younger generation is supposedly better but as i found out, even on higher levels ppl dont speak anything, im just a silly wageslave but i count as a curiousity since i speak english relatively well

if you speak 2 then you will be admired

Yes
>do you know your country's second language?
Yes

yes, and no
french is for faggots

yes, no
I've got enough trouble understanding Finnish, couldn't give a rat's arse about Swedish. Besides, they all speak English well enough, anyway.

Are you that fennoswede who never learned finnish or swedish at school and got beaten by finns from mämmi when they tricked you to come to them for help with finnish studies?

Nah a dirty finnbrit who got dragged here by a Finnish mother

Why don't you learn the language?

A combination of laziness and incompetence. Doesn't help that when I try to practice Finnish, people spot the accent almost immediately and reply in English

Weird, when I speak finnsh to finns they respond to me in finnsh but with a bit of giggles...

yes
yes

Transylvania is trilingual

No, but I speak 3 languages.

What did she mean by that? Is wales getting cucked?

You can do it lad.

Just take a hint fro Neil Hardwick, the guy learned language perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=NtHv49tMRk0

Yes we got two writing languages:

Nynorsk: A mix between all our dialects.
Bokmål: Writing very similar to danish.

I can also read and understand old norse and runes.

Almost definitely
the areas that are traditionally the most Welsh are getting colonised by the englanders, while the english speaking areas are gaining welsh speakers

I just want the anglo to leave

Yes, every Frenchie speaks Arabic AND French

So you can speak it?

>He thinks that's funny.

Actually, it's really depressing.

Some young french people use disgusting arabic words everyday...

french niggaz are cool tho t b h
youtu.be/bWHR0fS9jvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

yes, we speak God's own tongue, the ancient MAGyar language and also the globalist shill anglo

bc we r an open, progressive, cosmopolitan society

>we r an open, progressive, cosmopolitan society
That's Transylvania

>tfw transylvania used to be trilingual
>tfw the habsburgs and hitler ruined everything

pretty artistic if you ask me

Yes
Nej. Jag talar inte bra svenska.

Finland is actually trilingual and english is the real second language not swedish.

Sadly yes

Yeah, my main language

Kek
Yes arabs

>yes
>a little