When did you finally realize Trump is a big, fat, old loser?

When did you finally realize Trump is a big, fat, old loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=N9Z4W-rbWQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably back in 86 or 87

The 1st time I heard him speak.

I am guessing it took you a bit longer huh Mr. MAGA?

I'd say about the same time that you realized that you are a massive faggot.

At the Mexican rapist comment in his campaign announcement speech.

When did you realize that you were a big, fat, old loser?

Sweet comeback.

Holding up a mirror to someone isn't a comeback.

When did you realise you had a condition where if you mean to type Hillary you type Trump?

>becomes president with no political experience
>loser

How's he working out for you currently?

Great, stock market's way up, unemployment's down, and roundups of illegal immigrants are underway.

Since back in 'nam when he was dodging the draft.

>keks intensify

since childbirth then

When he came down the escalator at Trump Tower and announced his joke candidacy.

Same idiot talking points everybody else gets from infowars et al.

Stock market is higher than its been in a long time. You can kek all you want but since this stock increase I've made over $15k.

>since this stock increase I've made over $15k.

Big? Yes.
Fat? You bet.
Loser? Not in the slightest. He's a billionaire, president, and married to a smoking hot chick.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Good luck with that new, taxable income.

And every other news station that exists. Except CNN. They just lie

He served the same amount of time as Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Barack Obama.

This.
He's always been a massive douchebag.

No complaints here. Retirement fund is up and taxes are about to go down.

I'm scottish. We sort of worked it out in 2007-8, when she bought golf courses and talked a line of bullshit that rapidly piled up.

since that point we've watched his profile over there growing in utter amazement that anyone would fall en-masse for a conman like that.

Only a liberal thinks making money is a bad thing.

How do you feel now that that your welfare checks will be cut under the new budget plan?

>and Barack Obama.

How exactly should Obama have served in Vietnam, given it ended when he was 14 years old?

You sound smart. And wrong.

If you weren't complete wastes of space you could make money in the stock market as well. It isnt that hard if you keep an eye on current trends and what people want and dont want. Its the consumer that controls the market. A little effort, an attention span of more than a few hours and a couple hundred dollars, if invested wisely, can grow exponentially.

Ah. Yes. The next Warren Buffet has graced us with his presence.

The stock market has been record highs since Obama was still in office.

Shhhh...That is inconvenient for the Trump narrative.

Business owner and billionaire and celebrity. And now he's president. Sure sounds like a loser, eh?
Odds are you're the loser.

Still kicked HC ass

first time i heard him talk.

>Only a liberal thinks making money is a bad thing.

No.
Liberals think that its a bad thing to avoid paying taxes on the huge piles of money you make.

Making a load of cash is fine. Not having the morals to pay a fair, proportionate share of that income to society is what isnt fine.

Ah yes, the ever sarcastic, bitter narcissist who perpetuates the idea that no one who has ever visited Sup Forums can be successful. Hows that ramen and self loathing taste?

Kek

Success is relative, user. Good luck to you.

fuck society get money

why can't the poor fucks make themselves some money?

taxes

>
>The stock market has been record highs since Obama was still in office.

Obama hit 122 record highs for the stock market but you faggots said he had a horrible economy

Obama created millions of jobs and brought unemployment down to 4% but you faggots said he had a horrible economy.

I'll admit the economy is good now. I recognize it. It is literally Obama's economy. To his credit, Trump hasn't managed to fuck it up. Yet.

>
>>
>>The stock market has been record highs since Obama was still in office.
>Obama hit 122 record highs for the stock market but you faggots said he had a horrible economy
>Obama created millions of jobs and brought unemployment down to 4% but you faggots said he had a horrible economy.

See

>When did you finally realize Trump is a big, fat, old loser?
Is this spam?

Who said anything about avoiding taxes? I bet you pay zero in federal taxes. I paid $25K last year.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Literally not a day goes by that he doesn’t embarrass the shit out of every American with an IQ over 100

>Anybody I've met who has been anti-Trump hasn't been able to answer a single question on his policies or why they hate him
Feels good to like the current President for once.

>ITT: Extremely triggered Trumpcucks

Man you guys are as pathetic as you are obvious. Tendies are in the microwave, love you sweety.........

>If you weren't complete wastes of space
i do have a lot of money that i made from working, i also pay taxes and i feel very good about my self.
that money you "make" at the stock market comes from other peoples work.
youre welcome

>Trumpcucks
>posting shitted memes which make fun of the liberal's strange and unsurprising obsession with black dick
I dont know what point you are trying to make here, but it proves this anons point

The salt in this thread is fucking comedy

Instantly?
People voted for him because they thought he was smart?

correct

Here are my 1 year returns on my vanguard account.

Made $155K this past year thanks to our Dear Leader while masturbating and playing vidya all day.

decades ago

and what did you make under Obama, faggot? you more than doubled your money unless you were too stooopid to be in the market.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5QE4W0jq8s

>Literally every anti-Drumpflet

Oooooh.

lol $15k is a lot of money to you, huh?

Why is the left so bad at memes?

I sense butthurt.

because they are not 13 y/o's who spend all day on /b

>Made $155K this past year
>while masturbating and playing vidya all day
All that money and you still can't find someone to get you off? It might be just me, but I think that says a lot about you.

I only made $60K over TWO YEARS under Obama

How diversified? Genuinely curious.

so you suck at investing. the market more than doubled.

This

>billionaire
allegedly

We're still waiting on those tax returns, what's he hiding?

Never sure if pure shit posts like this are from russian trolls or otherwise.

Sure thing Rachel Maddow
>Trump pays more taxes than any of his critics
OHSHITSHUTITDOWN

>meanwhile Shareblue and Media Matters are openly manipulating online discourse with paid shills
Literally can't stop winning.
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

>his policies

He doesn't have any, he tells whomever he's talking to at the moment what they want to hear, he has the attention span of a nat.

S&P 500 on November 1, 2014: 2044.57
November 1, 2016: 2164.99

>thinks 5.9% increase in two years is "double"

You liberals suck at math. Maybe that's why you're so poor?

>what's he hiding?
good point. we assume he pays no taxes anyway, what could be worse than that? was he born in kenya?

Imagine being this much of a sheltered megacuck

>He doesn't have any
I like how you're so assblasted

90% index funds (70% USA/domestic and 20% international) and 10% bond funds

Listen here u little nigger... trump is the best president the United States of the north has ever had so shut ur little nigger trap up

They're 40 year old bitter women who never married?

still waiting..

everyone else running for president releases them, what's his problem?

>buys his way to the whitehouse
How is that not a failure. It’s a failure of democracy at the very least.

He is the biggest winner I know.

>everyone else
What the literal most retarded argument
youtube.com/watch?v=N9Z4W-rbWQI
Blown TFO

It'll be in 2024.

>stock market increase

Yes. It’s inflating like a bubble, isn’t it.
The only possible outcome is for this bubble to just continue inflating indefinitely.

It’s not as of the bubble will burst and the billionaires who profited from said bubble will then by everyone’s leveraged goods at fire sale prices.

This is your first rodeo huh?

TOPKEK
the stock market is stagnant as fuck. Nice try shit for brains.

Not sure if you noticed but it's 2017, not 2005

>OMG Trump is doing things differently! >TRIGGERED!
>DON'T ENTER MY SAFE SPACE

Weird I wonder why they would have felt the need to bring it up now. Maybe they thought it would destroy him but it turns out that libs and anusparasites like you don't understand how business and taxes work

I'm sure Trump will continue to take responsibility for the stock market and economy if anything bad happens, he wouldn't blame things on anyone else.

when he send haitian back to haiti