Commune Thread: Unlimited Eggs Edition

Millions of men living alone without a purpose.

Why not start a commune?

A small commune could start a organization in practically any country and start farming with huge handouts from the government.

This isn't a political movement exactly, but it is a return to traditional communities. Our communes would attain prosperity by engaging in capitalistic projects where the profits are reinvested into the commune and improve the member's living conditions.

All goods beyond personal are held in trust by the commune, which means that you have access but not control to wealth (on the plus side your wife will not be able to take your hard work). Once a commune reaches a certain size it can begin investing money into a mutual fund that can be used to further improve member's living conditions.

Realistically a commune would start as a small group of around a dozen members and would grow to around a maximum of 150 before a new commune would need to be started.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanstère
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_town
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did you miss the Namibia Volksstaat movement?

We even made it on VICE

Those usually end up with a small cadre of elite benefiting on the work of others. Like cults and Mormon polygamists.

Namibia is a retarded and illegal.

>We

Yeah but if we have a non-cult, capitalistic mindset it would work really well.

Day of the harvest > Day of the Rope

husband and I (in our early 30s), and a couple family friends are seriously considering something like this.
I feel like you'd have to be extremely selective about who you allowed in though

WUZ

KFC FRIED CHICKEN

>I feel like you'd have to be extremely selective about who you allowed in though

Yep, that's what direct democracy is all about.

If your considering something like this then keep an eye on these threads. I feel like the idea is starting to pick up steam.

Just thought I would also be clear and say this is not a white supremacist or successionist movement. This is about traditional, small communites that take care of it's members.

>capitalistic commune
Now I've heard everything.

Commies need money, they just like to pretend they don't need/want it.

I guess this movement doesn't fit into nice ideological pigeonhole.

Any political or religious organization is vulnerable to a charismatic if the power structure is simple or flimsy. Look at the Republicans. Happened all over Africa, South America, and Eastern Europe. France and Germany if you want western european examples. Yours is not a unique endeavour nor are the motives.

So where's the part you get raided by swat teams
and vanish from the face of the earth for avoiding your duties as a citizen

Yeah but this is a direct democracy, capitalisitic commune.

Are main difference is that we realize that when a group becomes large it becomes ineffective. Thats why we would cap our commune.

Start a small tribe instead. Read Jack Donovan's Way of Men

Why? Our commune would still have to pay tax to the government.

This idea is about working within the system to maximize the living conditions of our members.

The government get its tax money and we get access to healthcare, protection and farming grants.

I actually read that book.

Stop shilling for this faggot degenerate. Why is the alt right so in love with faggots?

At this point in our lives, it's about the opportunity to do meaningful, fulfilling work, that directly benefits our family, the earth, and provides a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
No extreme ideals, illegalities, or religious undertones.
Purely a traditional, small community, like you said.

We've been thinking about this for years, but just now have the ability (finances) to start looking at properties.

Srsly, this is laughable. The basis of almost all fiction is the reason this will fail.

>men set up something theoretically great
>female is involved in any way
>one man thinks with his dick and bends the rules for one female in any way (possibly with the permission of everyone else, it doesn't matter)

That's it, society crumbles

forget about the commune. a wild west town like those in western movies would be better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanstère

You're welcome

We should figure out which states have the decent farmland for cheap and start from that.

I was thinking alone the lines of produce goods like beef jerky and gourmet cheese wheels. Those seem to have a good profit margin and sell well without needing large chain stores to carry our goods. Lots of local farms sell directly to people.

There would also be large vegetable gardens so that the commune could reduce expenses on outside foodstuffs.

After the money start to roll in we could start a some small buisness like carpentry, scrap metal selling, snow removal, tree and stump removal, ect...

Room for a kissless virgin?

The wild west died.

Plus random Indian raids arn't good for farmers.

That's too many cocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_town

This desu

Small groups allow for greater effeciency.

Men do the hard labour; women keep the house tidy, cook, homeschool children.

You obviously don't run a household because just taking care of house is alot of time. Meal prep and cleanup take a good chunk of the day up.

Plus this is a completly voluntary arrangment. I you don't want to do it, you don't join the commune. This is a personal choice to participate. Members can leave the commune at any point.

>Why not commune?

Because Sup Forums is full of underages and idiots that I don't agree with or want to be around.

it would be a sasauge fest. No thank you

If your willing to work an honest days labour, you're welcome to come aboard.

If you could find a small group of 10 people that you liked would you consider ?

Idiots are repelled by hard work and this project is basically the antithesis of their existence.

Women are attracted to success.

This is a capitalist venture in every sense of the word. Think of it as a closed-end mutual fund that will pay good dividends.

I would be. I'm much more relaxed in nature.

NO, not that. I'm sure libertarians would love this, but no. Most sane people do not.

Yeah I would. Communal living is what we are built for and it's by far the oldest way to live. Living and working for other people that you know and care for is the dream. In comparison, working for a salary and being expected to live life through 'entertainment' in your free time is just crap. But dreams don't always come true.