Good night Charlie

Good night Charlie

Good night and good riddance, you psychotic mother fucker.

rip in pease sweet prince
disrespectful, edgy cunt

"Heaven just got a little more fun"

RIP in piece

Sleep well, you glorious bastard, and keep trolling John Lennon in the afterlife.

Manson left behind fewer bodies than the Clintons.

hurrdurr killary

get fucked, tovarish

You're right. I apologize for not paying proper respects to Mr. Manson.

Of course, some might say that people who call him a "sweet prince" are the disrespectful, edgy cunts. But that's a semantic argument I guess.

F

>some might say that people who call him a "sweet prince" are the disrespectful, edgy cunts.
close-minded talentless un-cultured pulpit pounders is what they are
their contributions to society are limited to further lessening the quality-of-life for each and every one of us.
their place in history will be looked at with scorn, if not forgotten entirely

Why?
How come you think this lunatic was cool?

We won, you lost.
Who got fucked again, faggot?

Charlie was never convicted of anything other than having a stronger mind than others.

Plus the dude was fuckin' crazy entertaining.

>turning a Manson tribute thread into a Trump buttlick

insecure much?

Nothing I've seen of Manson in interviews suggests he has a "stronger mind," he's incoherent af

We could make the day charles manson died a holiday and celebrate it.

he had a stronger mind than those who he convinced to carry out the crimes. that's a given. i never said he was a genius. but he obviously had influence in the right circumstances over certain people.

He was convicted of murder and conspiracy to commit murder. They probably just dropped all the drug charges when they thought he was going to get death.

>paying proper respects to Mr. Manson.
would be to piss on his grave.

that would be painfully 12'th century, but hey, it seems more and more America is eager to return to the dark ages, so i wouldn't be surprised if such a thing were to happen

This guy was a mental case.

If you knew any of his history, listened to any of the testimony from people around him, knew any of his history, and listened to even a fraction of his nonsense rambling you'd realize he was a piece of shit that deserved to be in prison.

He even begged the prison to let him stay, because deep down he knew that he was sick, useless piece of shit.

Stop forcing this meme, it's harder to look at then lefties wearing Che shirts.

buttblasted europoor detected

>Strong mind
>thinks that killing a house full of white women will somehow create a race war.

>kek, by strong mind he means delusional and incompetent. Why would that even work. No intelligent person would make that assumption.

stronger mind coupled with psycodelic drugs and impressionable kids

>he had a stronger mind than those who he convinced to carry out the crimes. that's a given. i never said he was a genius. but he obviously had influence in the right circumstances over certain people.

you just described trump and his supporters

Yes, that influence was acid, lsd, speed, and marijuana. Not to mention the fact that he murdered his own cult members for not listening to him.

There's some pictures of him more older or pics of the body?

He wasn't as sinister looking as hia "recent" photos. He started losing his grip on reality and what not after he went in. Guess you faggots would behave the same way he did too if you were locked up for more than 3 decades in a cell and brick walls.

The guy was a murderer.

He shot a man named Bernard Crowe with the full intention of murdering him, and then continued to plan out subsequent murders.

If he was black he'd be called a nigger all up and down this board.

Don't glorify a man with mental illness just because he spouted a bunch of nice-sounding sophistries and built an identity around truisms, drugs, and co-opting the hippie movement.

He had Sharon Tate murdered because he was too fucking drugged out of his mind to realize that Melcher wasn't living there anymore, oh yeah and the reason he wanted to murder him is because he chimped out when his faggy folk music wouldn't take off and blamed Melcher for it.

Charles Manson much like Hitler did nothing wrong the Gov. new a race war was going to happen so they used Charlie as a O look don't race war or the sycophantic killer wins . Well hes finally dead so you know what that means.

He was white trash scum of the earth but they used him to stop a race war. They needed him and he needed them.

I don't think there ever was sufficient evidence that he ordered the killings. Sure you can see that his followers might have been influenced but there never was anything tangible. I might have been fair to lock him up on some charges but not murder and he should have got out eventually.

The system just wanted to go after hippies and made the man Public Enemy #1. It's fucked.

He really wasn't tho and he really didn't kill anyone.

ur a retard if u blive that

Just stop.

RIP TO A LEGEND

>He started losing his grip on reality and what not after he went in
ANND he had "a grip on reality" in 1969?

Omg u rite he kill lik 50 ppl persoanally muh bad,

Guy never killed anyone...he was hip to the system...a political prisoner

Nobody fucking cares

>a political prisoner
you have about as much a grip on reality as chucky did.

>hint: NONE

This is the guy that Hitler modeled himself after.

stop being an emotionally immature idiot and listen to what user has to say, then he'll stop

he manipulated people into killing, he never did it himself, obama killed thousands of times more third world civilians with missile strikes than charlie

Here we go. Yawn...

roast in hell, mother fucker