I've been banned from an asian dating website and can't create a new account because of IP/Phone number needed to...

I've been banned from an asian dating website and can't create a new account because of IP/Phone number needed to confirm a new user. Any VPN IP is also banned for the same reason I guess.

What do I do?

Pic related, random girl from site I was with one afternoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

voice.google.com/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what website?

That's easy. Kill yourself.

get a cheap phone, problem solved

Dateinasia.com

mostly just good for Philippines when I pass through, some other places too.

Nah, used a different number/sim to create a new account, still insta banned, I assume from IP history.

reset your router or change mac address on router to change your ip and get a google number using your current phone number. easypeasy

Unplug modem overnight. Most providers will assign new IP. Most ip’s are only static because you’re always connected.

why the fuck were you banned

How do I get a google number? Do I have to be US based?

For being a dick, which to be fair, I am.

voice.google.com/about

they send a verification id to your current phone number

be more specific, did you call one a gook or somethin?

Can only be used with US number, which sucks for me and I can't use it, but thanks.

Nah it's just like, opening with a line saying something like "come to blah blah hotel now" just super blunt, don't care, message a bunch of them, one says yes, low effort and being a dick.

Someone just sign up with a fake account and give me the details

where are you from?

Australia, thus the super easy access to Asia

Got any more pics?

Post more pics of girls from site youve been with.

I don't take any to be honest, they're usually afraid someone is gonna find out, so, I don't even bother asking to take photos/videos. I'm more interested in doing what I want then getting them out.

If someone sets up a burner account on the site, I'll dump pics of another chick I know.

Pic related, it's her.

Bumping

Another

Anyone?

I want more

Thanks OP

Set up an account and I'll dump loads more

Try not to get your ass kicked by a pimp lol

No problems so far, but cheers